I want to be forcibly stripped while im out walking through a park...this is what ill look like...

i want to be forcibly stripped while im out walking through a park...this is what ill look like...steal my clothes and make me walk home like this....face pic next if you are interested

very interested

me :) what clothes should i wear? im thinking jeans and a belt with a silk blouse

Short skirt and a top that exposes your boobs.

If you want to be forcibly stopped you have to look like a slut who wants it or people aren't going to look twice.

bump

How about a timestamp, then we can get to the slut stuff

Timestamp nude and I'll be very interested in stealing your clothes.

All depends what you look like nude.

good point. i will do that...the only thing about wearing a skirt is that someone might reach up it...

Skirts are quicker and easier to get off, they me feel more if you wear a belt and jeans because it takes longer to get off giving them more of an excuse to feel you up

ill do that to you...whats your name?

I leeched off the wrong girl!

allison :)

i almost want them to struggle getting my pants off..if they grope me trying to unzip my fly...so be it.

u know the rules. timestamp that shit

Cute name, can I please see a timestamp of you naked? So, I know who exactly I'm doing this too and don't do it to the wrong girl

I would gladly help you with that.

wear a skirt with a zip, that'll be slower. And most guys don't look twice at girls in jeans, but if you wear a skirt and bend over and act slutty, showing off a thong and your ass a guy would be more likely to come over.

I look thrice at girls in jeans. jeans just sorta get me.

don't do it OP you may put yourself in a dangerous situation, the person raping you could be a 39 year old loser construction worker who is an immigrant.

pls don't do it op

Construction workers and Tradies are sexy as fuck though, I wouldn't mind that.

shhhhhhhh.........

really because l am one but in my 2Os and would seriously stopping you and stripping you naked

Post a pic of your ass

i think we are getting TROLLED... no time stamp... she hot tho if its really her

>find ex-gfs pictures
>post on Sup Forums to humiliate her
>get turned on
>abandon thread and fap

bump

>no timestamp
>Answers every post except the ones requesting timestamp
>You fucking faggots falling for it
Kek

:)

Picture of ass

notice the File name of OP? "your eyes only"

OP is FAGGOT move along folks

ok...

no you dumb BITCH! picture of your face with you holding a paper with TIME/DATE written with a sharpie!