If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

cant wear underwear with skirt, have to wear skirt and crop top
1st offense: spanking
2nd offense: edging and ruined orgasm
3rd offense: forced to be bimbo for day

All girls who are considered hot must not wear pants and have to wear thongs or sexy panties.

1st offense warning

2nd offense wedgie

3rd offense confiscating of thong/panties

what does being forced to be a bimbo include?

can they wear tops?

Yes

the wedgie part sounds hot

hot women are immediately raped
fat and disgusting women are taken out and fucking shot

any pics?

Of?

girls you consider hot

imagine all the stares a girl on 3rd offense would get from guys

Imagine the fapping with the pairs confiscated

what do you mean?

Have to be chosen by male mates to be fucked in 2 different time schedule during the week.

I don't have any specific fetish that would work.. I am just stuck with a girlfriend and can't fuck all the girls that I want.

My fetish is Jerking off with panties

Ever stolen a girl's used panties?

Usually grab a pair or two from the drawer

Punishment for not completing asignments and ditching

1st: warning
2nd: strip to under wear
3rd: strip completely

1. They must wear flip -flops
2. All tops must show their stomach

From my hot friends drawer. Pic related

All women I find attractive must be willing and able to be used as my personal fleshlight whenever I so please.
1st offense: She becomes my household fleshlight for a week with no food except for my cum
2nd Offense: this time she gets toted around campus and used by whoever wants to use her
(or alternatively set up stockades and have her be used by whoever decides to drop by)
3rd offense: have a horse fuck her until she dies of internal bleeding.

They might defy the first time, a rare couple would undergo the 2nd, but the third ought to be enough of a deterrent to prevent too much dissent.

3rd offense would be such a waste if shes cute though. why not just make her a permanent toy?

punishments?

well these rules only apply to the ones I find attractive so of course she would be but the point of the third punishment is to make none of them want to take it that far

maybe have a secret 3rd punishment then, that only girls who reach that point would know about

what if a guy steals a girl's assignment?

anyone into asian girls?

I would have to stand by my punishments
there would only be one sacrifice, it'd be a pity if she was one of the most attractive but that's a risk I would be willing to take.

details?

Summer after high school before we went off for college (girl on left) couple friends over to swim and hang out. Went to the bathroom made a pit stop and as fast as I could went for the drawer (always one of the top drawers) grab thong and booty shorts put in my bag for later

yet another 12 year old gay faggot posting a random fb pic lazily asking for expert advice about how should he masterbate his ridicolously tiny flaccid saggy penis

foot fetish
don't know how that would play out tho

how often can they change panties?

We had this /thread/ everyday for years now..

Everyday

hmmm, probably be one like any girls wearing anything besides leggings or skinny jeans (i.e shorts, or skirt), must wear ankle high, or knee high socks.

Punishment, public flash of their choosing of ass, pussy, or tits. Must be atleast 1 minute and students are allowed to take pictures.

anyone have the picture from this thread with the barefoot asian girl with red lipstick?

i can check
what rules would you make?

fuck idk, they have to follow any orders i make as "extra curricular activities". 1st time they get a good raping, second time they get bukkake, third time they get to sit outside holding sign shaming them while everybody uses them as a public urinal all week. not really into piss but that last one sounds very humiliating.

cant really find anything that matches
description is a bit too vague

like how specific would you need

it was used as the op photo for a couple of these

right here