Top Gear

>Matt LeBlanc has threatened to quit as Top Gear host if Chris Evans is not sacked.

>Reports today suggest that the former Friends actor is becoming increasingly frustrated with how rude his co-presenter is with the staff on set and has told producers that they can no longer work together.

>The revelations are said to have rocked the BBC and could leave them having to pick between the pair, with filming for the second series due to start in September.

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/matt-leblanc-is-planning-to-quit-top-gear-if-co-host-chris-evans/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/chris-evans-to-take-less-prominent-top-gear-role-after-audience/
youtube.com/watch?v=PVjA0y78_EQ
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-407792/Billie-Piper-Chris-Evans-saved-life.html
reddit.com/r/TopGear/comments/4px5rg/matt_leblanc_threatens_to_quit_top_gear_if_chris/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KEK

Delicious SJW trainwreck. Fuck BBC

I don't care that there's no sauce, I choose to believe this

They should drop both of them.

Matt is pretty popular here so most people would be happy with him staying + Chris going

no, you made your bed of solidarity you lie in it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/matt-leblanc-is-planning-to-quit-top-gear-if-co-host-chris-evans/

Noone is watching this crap anyway, who cares

FACT. Joey and I are getting along great.

>denial
FACT

>anger
OVERNIGHT RATINGS ARE MEANINGLESS

>bargaining
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/chris-evans-to-take-less-prominent-top-gear-role-after-audience/

>depression

>acceptance
Moves to BBC digital only, Chris Evans is sackedand slinks back to radio, The Grand Tour does ok for a while and then everyone just forgets about the whole debacle

Wtf, I was around 90% sure OP was a joke.

FACT!

Thanks Brexit

You have no idea of how that crap works, retard.

>an American is trying to save Top Gear
You're welcome once again, britbongs.

why so hostile?

>Evans is the Dawe of nuTG
It might get entertaining if nuMay is as based as OG May

>could leave them having to pick between the pair

To any sane person this wouldn't even be a choi9ce but there was a time when Chris was on £7000 a day for Radio 1 so who fucking knows with the BBC

Do you think Jeremy Clarkson is enjoying this? I never liked him and I feel like he deserved to be kicked off Top Gear but I also kind of feel good for him, knowing that he can watch as the sort of hero of this whole debacle and see Evans fail miserably.

we didn't want it though

here's hoping matt goes to the grand tour

Because it's too retarded it hurts.

He's loving it, count on it.

This. No one would watch a Top Gear hosted by a yank. Top Gear is about bloke banter and Americans can't do it properly.

no link?

lel

>inb4 BBC fires Leblanc and keeps Evans

I'm American and we can banter just as well as the brits. I'll prove it.

"hey, crazy. Are ye havin' a laugh?"

Point proven.

See You dummy.

Current Gear keeps getting worse and worse
I thought they had already cancelled it though?

no one is watching a top gear hosted by a brit

So clear it up, instead of acting like you have no idea what you're saying.

I stopped when Sup Forums stopped making threads

>threatening to quit in order to save his underlings from bullying
What a bro.

Sounds like plenty of material for the next run of Episodes

>this is what americans think bantering is
Well at least you guys landed on the moon, that's something.

Superb.

>Implying Evans is bantering
He made staff cry.
FACT

I hope that happens. Can't stand that borderline retarded weasel LeBlanc.

About as bro as you can get.

>fire Clarkson for abusing staff
>keep Evans after abusing staff

Hope not

>implying things I never implied
How did you even get that from my post?

He's giving himself an out because he knows Top Gear is finished. If the show was doing well he wouldn't give two shits about what Chris was doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVjA0y78_EQ

Matt LeBlanc isn't hilarious like the old trio, but he genuinely loves cars and can keep Top Gear alive, maybe next season he will get more into it and won't be so rough around the edges. I have also suspected that Chris Evans is a socio for a while so I am inclined to believe he really is bullying staff.

bbc will still choose Chris Evans over him

are they begging jezza to come back yet?

I choose to believe the legend.

Wait, why did they portray rorschach as the villain?

>2008 was 8 years ago

They already have done...
Evans has been a bleeding cunt to them all, he just won't punch them.

Is this all a big stunt to get people to love the american LeBlanc?

Because that is what is happening.

I wonder if the good Chris Evans would come on the show next season

LEAVE AUTOKINO TO ME.

>second series
cute

Because they don't know how to film movies that aren't "Lol look, your values are wrong and we need to just kill a lot to save a lot"

Originally the ending had more nuance and showed the difference between heros who have ideals they can personify now that they can't fight crime.

Rorschach is for the truth, regardless of destruction. He values human knowledge and decision above their existence or destruction.

Ozymandias values human life above all else, and their ability to achieve greatness (like Alexander the Great). Regardless of the body count, or the fact that it's built on a lie, Ozymandias wants to build a world where people live in peace against a common enemy rather than trying to kill each other.

Dr. Manhattan is completely distant. Once he knows how everything works at a quantum level, it takes much of the luster and wonder out of life. Only when he finds out the first Silk Spectre was almost raped by the Comedian, but a consensual relationship resulted in her daughter, the second Silk Spectre did he realize the complexities of human emotions. However, he shares none of the values, just a new appreciation for life.

Nite Owl just wants to go back to the "Glory Days" before the heros were put into political wars like Vietnam or riots, and they could fight crime on the street. He is the closest to a classic super hero.

>Top gear failing miserably

It's beautiful

Through in the word brilliant and you got it.

Gotta give Matt time,whole new format for him,he's probably giddy ass hell with the new gig,and he's in a wierd new country. He's good now,will be better next year. He also just looks and behaves friendly as hell,whereas you can tell Evans thinks he is a higher class of human than everybody around him.

Matt's been on British tv for years

>Through as Throw
That physically hurt.

Oh,never mind then. What else has handsome mcfriendly face done in England.

Episodes, its a sitcom or something with the curly haired one from Green Wing

Doesn't that air on BBC as well? They'll probably end up siding with Matt on this since they'll want to keep him around for that

Phuck my fine.

This show can't work without Clarkson, May and Hammond. Should've just ended it.

Why didn't they end it?

Atleast the Robot Wars reboot will be fine right guys? please be watchable

The modern US one is pretty jokes

>Evans thinks he is a higher class of human than everybody around him
well, he is

>"I know you don't care about any of this and nor do I, but I had to stop you in your tracks. If you don't want it, sell it and give it to charity. I think you're wonderful. Will you marry me?"

>I held up the key. That unmistakable rearing yellow horse dangled from the ring. Parked outside was a silver Ferrari covered in red roses. Inside and out.

>I didn't have a clue what to do. What is the etiquette when presented with a racing car? Get in, I suppose. I did just that. I wanted Chris to see me in it. I wanted to show him that I liked it. And what I really wanted was to kiss him. I beckoned him over and we had a quick peck. I said: "Thank you."

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-407792/Billie-Piper-Chris-Evans-saved-life.html

it is just that he's being a dick about it

>kick clarckson because bullying is bad
>hire a psycho narcissist to replace him

First Brexit and now this.
UK is doomed.

>Fuck BBC

Proposing with a sports car isn't classy, it's nouveau riche as fuck.

I wondered if it got good because I stopped seeing threads about it. I guess it didn't, huh?

Brexit is a good thing though.

>brexit
>bad
hello cuckold

England and Wales are doomed, m8.
Especially Wales as it will be renamed West England, soon.

That makes him a better human?
Seems tacky as hell.
But he did let his gardeners look at his car when he left it in the driveway that one time.
Don't have a link,but he thinks that makes him a man if the people.

You had too much Special Brew, Jobby Jabber?

Can they just hire the rest of Friends?

I would watch that.

Here's further confirmation:
reddit.com/r/TopGear/comments/4px5rg/matt_leblanc_threatens_to_quit_top_gear_if_chris/

So this is what they call schadenfreude?

It feels great.

Does anyone watch this show under the age of 20?

I just can't get into it

>low virility males emulating high energy, high octaine racing to compensate for their dwindling libidos
>Anglos
>Anglos with spiky hair and gel

It's disgusting tbqfhwyf

How many viewers did the last episode got?

Wife's son loves the show, we watch it together every week.

Absolute madman!

Imagine the smug look on May/Hammond/Clarksons faces right now

BBC can go cuck themselves

They should take Matt over ginger Skrillex cum lover

All of this stupid shit wouldn't have happened if Clarkson hadn't flipped out over not getting his tendies.

2 million? Fuck me thats low. Show confirmed for dying.

I'm glad he did

One of the most popular BBC programmes is on life support, meanwhile fans still get to watch a car show with the old gang

Win/Win

>sack everyone
>replace them with ricky gervais stephen merchant and karl pilkington
>would literally be better than the original series

You're welcome bbc

>bunch of cunts who know nothing about cars

lyl k

LeBlanc could just be confusing being rude with being english

They divorced. She probably fucked around on him even though he bought her shit because he's a dumb beta

Who is Chris Evans and what gives him the right to be a cunt to anyone?

You do know Joey was a character right?

who are those two guys who are still watching TG?

Most people did not watch for the cars

>Source : My ass

Post yfw Chris Evans gets fired for the exact same reason as Clarkson.