I'm drunk and hiding I'm my friends bathroom

I'm drunk and hiding I'm my friends bathroom.

I'm such a fuckin failure guys I'm sorry.

Wish I had something to say. But I feel the same way most times.

Stop it u

stop apologizing to people on the internet, what are you even hiding from, did you break in or what?

Did you poop in the water tank of the toilet?

yeah whats the story OP? what are you sorry for and why are you hiding?

Post pics of bathroom

OP, whatever you might've done or not done, you should know that you can always be forgiven or ask for help.

You're drunk and maybe a little insecure or guilty, but you're not a failure. You are loved.

Don't feel the need to dump story on us, but know that no matter what you feel, it's not the end of the world.

Be strong Sup Forumsro.

yeah this

One drunk Sup Forumsro to another. You're only a failure when you believe you are. Fuck whatever you think is unbeatable or whatever you think you fucked up. I've made more than enough mistakes to know you haven't really failed until you choose not to get up again. Remember OP "you're the best, fuck the rest". You're still a fagit tho ;)

if you're drunk please show your nipples

or you're feet

This. We are here for you.

Bump

wtf is this shit go fuck yourselves you fucking faggots and op go suck a dick maybe itll make you less of a fagot

God this place is full of cucks

>hurr durr I'm macho man

Fucking nigger Hillary supporter

>I'm such a fuckin failure guys I'm sorry.

apology accepted!

NO ITS FUCKING NOT! op knows hes a little bitch and a pathetic fucking failure that doesnt deserve shit so shove your acceptance up your oversized ass

i got dubs. can i see nipples now

That's not a very nice thing to say, user.

Your ok for a faggot

Haha, I actually voted trump fagit.
That doesn't change shit. You're still a beta little fuck trying to look cool.
>hurr durr you liek Shillary