Dozens of African migrants drown when they mistake a Tunisian fishing boat for a Coast Guard vessel...

Dozens of African migrants drown when they mistake a Tunisian fishing boat for a Coast Guard vessel, and the dinghy they were in capsizes

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1V3Hbeo8rKA&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing of value was lost

What about the boat?

way to go migrants, just keep perpetuating the stereotype that blacks cant swim

the last guy at who he points twitching

damn

cold shit

how do you drown in less than 2 minutes

so they can't float but when they die they can
what

They can't tho

the video is edited from a ten minute video

here's the original which is linked in the comments
youtube.com/watch?v=1V3Hbeo8rKA&t=0s

the boat didn't even capsize, they just pushed each off scrambling for the rigging

crabs in a bucket

each other*

For clarification.

Eurostan, especially Italy has international laws that force them to save as many migrants as possible if they're in trouble.

So, migrants have started riding up to coast guard vessels and then sinking their own boats.

Thankfully some non-cucked Tunisians were there instead. I want to see them try this shit with a Russian vessel and have them all mowed down with a 50 cal.

I hope that's true.
I bet the boat had aids from those niggers either way

Good. I'm not even memeing when I say that.

Animals which does not possess the desire to improve their countries... escaping and living up on other people shoulder is easier.

Lol this is funny as fuck!

>the niggers are drowning
Thanks based Tunisia

is that what is said?

top kek

This please.

Why do you keep posting this? What are you hoping for? Are you aiming to be the anti-atheist asshole or something? fluffy faggot? what is it?

Thank you. I literally had no idea why the type of boat was important. I don't follow Europe's laws