Just thinking about how autistic my behavior was from ages 13 - 18

>just thinking about how autistic my behavior was from ages 13 - 18

How's your night, Sup Forums?

Hanging out

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: BEETLEJUICE

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

not too bad. nice and quiet. i cringe in rememberance of that age range too.

Neat

How do you get over it or cope? It's just the worst feeling ever.

Not bad OP, listening to some P!ATD, I know, typical depression music. Could be worse though. Also coding a bit for my Arma 3 servers, but overall I could be fucking dead

i think about other stuff. i'm almost 40 now so it was a long time ago.

I've listened to Pretty Odd too many times to count... This is Gospel gets stuck in my head from time to time these days.

Jamming out to Nicotine thinking of her...

but when i was younger, smoking more weed while listening to loud music while painting helped.

I appreciate the advice. I am lucky to live in Oregon so pot is very available. I've just grown as a person so much so it sucks that I was a shitty person beforehand.

holy shit i grew up there. i miss the mountains.

I've lived here for a year but haven't gone hiking at all because my boyfriend has really bad asthma and allergies. I'm afraid to go by myself but have no friends to go with.

well i guess the good news is recognizing the shitty aspects for what they are/were. it lets you know the kind of person you don't want to be in the present and the future. we all got to make mistakes before we can move forward.

So true. Thanks for being a Sup Forumsro

what part of the state you in? its probably not terribly good for allergies but a good short and non strenuous hike is to the sasquatch trap in southern oregon right near applegate lake. something like 1/4 mile to a really cool hang out spot along a longer trail with some really beautiful forest in the spring/summertime.

I live in Beaverton/Portland. I've been up an incredibly steep hike near Multnomah Falls. It was amazing. I can't remember the name or I would post a picture.

never got to spend a whole lot of time in ptown area but multnomah falls is fucking awesome.

move halfway across the country and i find a picture of multnomah falls bridge in my shrink's waiting room.

So it's not just me who feels this way... It's such torture isn't it?

Yeah I regret pretty much my entire life. Most of my life is spent on my PC. At least if I decide to I'll have a future as a coder.

I will say that when I moved to a new state I felt sooooo much better about being retarded and wasting my life. I feel like I can truly be me and start over. No one will know what a dingus I was. Also I try to stay off social media as much as possible to help that.

>Yeah I regret pretty much my entire life
Me too lad.

Yeah I recently deleted my snapchat and my twiiter bio says Fuck all of you. The one person I cared about is not allowed to talk to me so yeah. Poor young fag here :(. Can we turn this into a feels thread as my SSD died with all of my feels photos on it?

You just get over it. I'm 20, and I spent all my years from 14-19 on hard drugs. Meth, crack, spice, loads of research chemicals. So my shit years were pretty recent. But i just view it as a stepping stone, Sup Forumsro. Ain't nothin in life you can't learn from.

Dayum doom. Grats on getting clean.

>loads of research chemicals
*Desire to know more intensifies*

Thanks man, it's rough sometimes but as long as I give myself a definite purpose in life it's pretty chill. My favorites were bk-mdea, bk-mdma, 25i, 25c, 4-aco-dmt, and MXE

Oh, and mdpv too