I'm so fucking empty inside. I hate sobriety. I hate being alone. I hate myself. Fuck this state

I'm so fucking empty inside. I hate sobriety. I hate being alone. I hate myself. Fuck this state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

edgy man detected

Hey man I'm two months clean, it doesn't have to be all bad. Why you havin a bad time of it?

wait how fuck this state? smoke some weed dood. fucking love living win WA. why so glum

Washington sucks the people there are mean bc they don't get enough sunshine.

Are you me OP? Tacoma blows.

>people
you mean the blacks? yeah they are mean. most others are hippies or left cucks so theyre aight

Join the club faggot.

ayy
I'm one month tonight.

just dont go south and its fine

How so OP? Hopefully I'll be moving to WA in about 9 months from PA, I've loved it every time I've visited. What do you like and not like about the state?

Because I'm fucking alone. I have no one. I have like seven months.

he wont respond
maybe he killed himself but hes probably just a fag

Hey man congratulations! That first month can be tough as hell depending on what you're detoxing from. You pickin up a chip/keychain or nah?

kek

There's no fucking sunshine

WA's chill. weather's just meh. MOVE HER FAGGOT

yeah this bread is boring
go to the local recreational store and buy some weed, youll feel better. or just suck it up, either or....or maybe both! bye

Washington isn't horrible but the people suck. Fuck trying to date if you aren't a vegan poly artist or straight. =(

Being alone is a choice. Being miserable and alone is another choice. Personally, I don't talk to anyone outside of work really, and im okay with that. Most people my age are immersed in drug culture anyways. I just find goals to strive toward, and it makes me not feel like shit. But if that's not okay for you, look through AA or NA intergroup. It's pretty likely that there's a meeting within 10-20 minutes of you, and you'll be able to find other people with some sobriety who you can talk to or chill with

sunshine is overrated. when we do get it its a celebration too so thats pretty neat. and its really pretty out here. its great to live here

Quit pitying yourself and start drinking and work your ass off. I live in SW Washington and it's a paradise for a functioning alcoholic. Also, we have legal weed and some of the most beautiful forests on the planet. Do some drugs, socialize and get out into nature.

come to california and be my friend. you're not that far up

"It's a paradise for a functioning alcoholic"
Yep, confirmed moron. There is no paradise for a functioning alcoholic who lives for the bottle. Maybe a moderate to heavy drinker.

Sometimes when I'm feeling low, I take some shrooms and valium, go to a grassy hill overlooking some trees and kick this album on:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4

"I Talk To The Wind" especially.

I'm from California so it wouldn't hurt to go back

Don't live for the bottle but don't ignore its benefits either. (moron here)

if you live in the us is does not really matter where you are. a misrable being will be miserable in any environment.

cool story, drink then, hire a hooker, kill yourself, and nuk the state.
Problem solved.

360 checking in... Vancouver sucks more than anything. portland makes up for it though

i just discovered the beauty of inebriation. comeback to california

>Fuck this state.
You are welcome to leave.
Or kill yourself.
Nothing of value would be lost.

I live in shitsuck Longview and I've found a way to make the best of it. Other anons can do the same.

Get hooked on heroin, lose all your friends and family, spend a winter soaked and freezing, then get back to me.

this so much

you're SO FUCKING COOL

kill yourself junkie

Clean for over a decade. Just saying, it can ALWAYS get worse. Be thankful for what you have, edgy little newfag.

Hey! Be easy on the poor guy, it's our day to give thanks.

Anybody wanna suck some dick?