HAPPY THANKSGIVING Sup Forums

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Sup Forums

What are your plans for this Turducken day? Also, I love Tom Waits. Do you love him or find him overrated? Favorite Musician thread as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6seC9NXMrSk
youtube.com/watch?v=w_PfwVNmckc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch football
Play NCAA 2005 with the bros and get btfo by the computer on easy mode cuz we're unorganized retards
Eat until vomiting
Most importantly skip leg day
>favorite musician
I love Joe Satriani's shiny bald head

I was posting in a feels thread last month and user turned me on to Tom Waits. I dig it. Favorite song so far is "Bottom of the World"

fuck tom waits and fuck you for being a conceited canadian.

Satch is a God. No booze involved on this glorious day?

Gonna rape a lesbian. I'll try to find a Canadian one. Shouldn't be too difficult.

How dare you! I'm from Washington State! Do you by chance enjoy the music of Nick Cave?

It only gets better from there my friend.

Where is all this Canadian shit coming from?

Lel not this year, all my bros are underage so I'm holding off till next year

I salute your optimism my friend.

waits is good, waits has always been good. waits will be good after he's dead.

I'm just popping in because I like Tom Waits and I don't know anybody else who appreciates him like I do.

roast chicken 7lb (hate turkey it's always dry)
stuffing
green casserole beans
pumpkin pie
skip everything else.
Lately favorite band has been Bright Eyes but I'm a Bob Dylan fan through and though.

I like you.

Almost everything the man has done is, at the very least, interesting. One of my top 5 and an absolute legend. Happy Thanksgiving user.

Bright Eyes was all I listened to from 16 to 17. The most angsty and "deep" part in my life. Honestly, still a great band though. I like that he sounds like he means the words he writes.

Just don't forget to appreciate your life and be thankful that as long as you're alive you'll never run out of opportunities.

I obviously don't know you but it sounds like your head is screwed on straight.

as an autistic person I can honestly say bright eyes was instrumental in me understanding and empathizing with people. Which ultimately makes me seem 100% less autistic. Wish I would have found them sooner. Not sure about how sincere his writing process is. I think he puts a lot of himself into his music but I think he also takes compelling things he's seen and writes them from the first person as well. It's all "real" to someone.
youtube.com/watch?v=6seC9NXMrSk

youtube.com/watch?v=w_PfwVNmckc

Hard not to like Tom Waits.

a beautiful life performance of "Christmas Card From a Hooker In Minneapolis"

Good to see Tom Waits appreciation. Bone Machine is one of my favorite albums of all time, and The Black Rider one of my favorite musicals. That dude makes good shit.

Not so hot on his real new stuff, but it's not bad.

I agree, I'm not crazy about his new stuff but that won't keep me from listening,

Mah nigga