What's it like being hung Sup Forums

What's it like being hung Sup Forums

Is it as amazing as it seems ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No not really you can't fit your whole penis in the vagina pluse you gotta have a lot of stamina to keep up the hard on

Yes its fun, but its difficult to keep a full stroke for long, average girls cant fit more thn half ur dick in their mouth, u dont wanna punch the cervix, but other than that its fun to compare to girls forearms and faces

Yeah. But you can get your cock ducked a lot, so it compensates for the lack of sex

It's shit man. Only thing you can do with it is ... brag about it. That's all. For everything else it's inconvenient. Of course it's still far better than having a tiny one. It's a bit like having "excessive" facial hair growth. It can be a pain in the ass to shave, but at least you can have a full beard.

It's pretty shit, girlfriend can't take it without it hurting her

like he said most girls cant handle the big ones and makes our sex life not so fun :/

No condons fit

you can get huge condoms dude

It's hard to find!

Its fun being big. :)
Pic myn. 8.5 inches.

Dude you're lying out your ass. I've stretched condoms up my fucking legs. Your dick better not be the size of my fucking leg man.

This. I'm not enormous (19cm/17cm) but most girls I've been with have gotten hurt.

My wife and I basically stopped having sex because her cervix got mangled and it hurts her every time now.

I hooked up with a girl a couple weeks ago - third guy she's been with - who walked in really tight and limped out a few hours later. Hoping to do the same next week to a girl I found on a hookup app.

All that said. Would be happy with a bit bigger.

can stretch yeah.. but if it's too tight it starts cutting off circulation and boner=gone. I'm not that big, but I do have to use magnums. Regular size condoms do that to me.

My gf dated a guy with a dick that was over 8 inches. Fucking crazy

Use ribbed, should be easy to find most first-world places least. They're more fun for the girl so I'd say fuck smooth anyway, but the extra space they from the inside give is awesome. Or think about female condoms.

Man, i need a girl right now.
Been so bored :/. One thats willing to take it that is.

Whats it like to not be terrified that your micro-penis won't fit?

Agreed it's the thing with them trying to squish the girth not the length. Bonerkill.

It truly sucks being hung.... the only plus side of it is I'm never ashamed of it being seen ..... and even love wearing tight pants. But fucking my wife is no fun.... I never wanted to marry a slut so my wife is a nice girl with a none stretched out cunt. So fucking is never really truly fun. Just a lot of painful grunts.

What about my problem i tried to fuck a trans guy( female to male) and i could barely keep it up. Caught off guard by how hairy she was. Grossed me out. On top of that having to use a condom homicided my boner.

Do yourselves a favor and stick to trans guys that only just started their transition so they're not so hairy :/

Just one less thing to worry about in life. Many other problems. You don't get sex for having a long penis. You get sex for going out and playing the game.

It sucks....lots of girls talk about you and laugh when you are around, and when you finally get a girl and she sees it, she says "You are not putting that thing in me"

Haha....I have stretched a condom over my head

This past weekend my gf and I had our 3rd MMF threesome. Size has never been something we talked about and the past two guys were average (like I am)
>getting condoms for tonight's sexcapade
>gf asks me to buy magnum XXL

This is when I should have canceled the plans but I assumed this guy was just talking a big game about his size.

That was the night I learned the difference between a 5 inch cock and an 8 inch one.
Dude wrecked my gf

How many ads do you see for penis reducing pills ?

People like these :
are just insecure. Mine is average, but i've been a swinger and a libertine for years and know LOTS of guy with HUGE dick and they wouldn't ever trade their huge dick with a normal sized one

saying it's shit are

Ur a cuck.

Na man just open to experiences

>You don't get sex for having a long penis.

Of course you do. But it's with whore. Go to a swinger dating website, put some pics and jerk yourself in cam, and you'll find plenty of husband who will make you fuck their wife, unless you look like shit

As one of these guys who enjoy watching our girls with other men he is right

Okay yeah I feel you there dude. Also sometimes they just rip the fuck apart. Oh well. Haven't used a condom in years and I fuck like at least 3 times a week consistently.

Is 6'5 small?

>Is it as amazing as it seems ?

No

Average I think

It's okay except with partners who are

ITS THE TRIP PARADE!

nice quads bro

is this big or small?

Open to being a cuck

those things are like 8.25 inches and he's measuring from the side which is wrong so his dick is like 7.5 at the most

I'll give you the low-down:

I'd never trade it for an average one, because the potential of being the better/more memorable sexual partner is almost exponential compared to someone with an average dick. Dick size doesn't matter when a woman likes you, but they'll think about a big dick way more than an average dick.

Now, if you have a big dick and have to use condoms, there's a few disadvantages. One is that you have to pretty much go to a pharmacy to get large condoms (inb4 "hurr durr small ones go over a head why can't you use that??" retards). What's even shittier about condoms, especially for me being uncut already, is that getting your dick 110% rock solid is nearly fucking impossible, so you're stuck with a chunky mass of kinda-hard meat that can still be squished and tugged a bit. This makes putting on condoms even harder.

The advantage of only being able to have a big dick at 80% of its full rock power (unless you're really goddamn aroused) is that a lot of women find it way more fun to play with. It feels better in their hands or in their mouth, and it leaves them thinking (knowing, rather) that it's got more room to grow during sex.

Another flaw of having a big dick is that getting a semi-chub is going to cause problems if you're not self-aware. It will touch the insides of toilets. It will press hard into the ass of a platonic spooning session. It will look like a massive fucking lump in your jeans if you slouch. It will curve, bend, and then flop into a leg-hole instead of its cock pocket when you wear briefs.

Handjobs are shit if you're with a woman who hasn't handled one before, because they put all the focus on beating the long shaft, pretty much ignoring the only part that matters (the head). Having a wank is lame because you pretty much just rub the top half of your dick while the bottom half just serves as a balancing act. And of course there's the whole "hurting their cunt" aspect which HAS happened to me.

But yeah. I love it.

big dicks are more of a hassle than a boon.

It really fucking sucks not being able to go all out and just ram it in, you also get a shit load more "I'm not in the mood" because she just doesn't wanna get riped open due you you being horny.

Just imagine if you were gay and your bf had a big dick, chances are that you will be far less likely to want your asshole ripped open on a daily.

big dicks are good for one night stands, not so good for long-term relationships.

i'm well over 8 inches long. i think its pretty awesome being hung. I like showing it off and I get a good reaction the first time i pull it out with a new girl.
My dick is also really thick, and that I think is the most important thing. Some girls complain when I go too deep. But seeing their pussy spread wide, gripping around my dick as it stretches it out is just a good feeling.

>Itt guys trying to justify their tiny dicks.

Never being able to get a good blowjob sounds like a shit idea

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

tiny dick defense force is arriving

Lol

Nigger here 7 inches long and 5 inch circumference. Have to say I'm ok with my dick.

I wouldn't trade my handsome face and 120k career for a big cock. 5 inches here. Girls love winners; they'll take big cock when they're young but in the end they are looking for guys who can provide. Which most of you guys will never be able to do. You are doomed to a life of failure. The prom-king from your school will spend the next 20 years laughing at your failure. You don't even have facebook because you know you don't measure up as a man and as a human.

howdy
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t

>having fagbook and documenting your worthless life
>any sort of measurement of success
lmao kill yourself you pathetic fuck

>giving it (You)s

8inch by 6inch circumference

It's great when you find a girl who knows how to deal with it. However i have had a few girls tap out from it being to painful..

Keeping an erection shouldn't have anything to do with the size of your dick. You got any source on that?

God damn

My gf recently fucked a guy that was that size. Surprisingly he was able to fit completely inside her

GF as in dating or a girl that is your friend?

it's not that hard faggot you just get head instead

yeah then getting teeth'ed comes into the equation which has happens a lot aswell

Can somebody help me out with this pic? It messes with my head. Where are his legs? Is he lying down or standing up?

we're laying down

8 incher here, wide too. I'm actually a virgin.

>
>can stretch yeah.. but if it's too tight it starts cutting off circulation and boner=gone. I'm not that big, but I do have to use magnums. Regular size condoms do that to me.
Same. I use magnums but the cut is so tight you lose hard on.

bump