Face it you newfags will never know the magic old Sup Forums had back in 2003-2009 the old anonymous we were the people...

Face it you newfags will never know the magic old Sup Forums had back in 2003-2009 the old anonymous we were the people who raided Habbo Hotel and blocked the pool we pranked called Gamestop and asked for Battletoads we bugged the shit out of Hal Turner we hacked Myspace and Facebook accounts we hacked Sarah Palin's email face it newfags you new generation of redditors will never do anything as successful and great as the stuff we did years ago the stuff you guys do now is lame as fuck and it is not worth it in 2016 to raid because trolling is so common place now so to the new generation i say please ether lurk moar or fuck off.

newfag, you aren't fooling anyone

Old Sup Forums best Sup Forums

But we got dem dubs treads

^^^^^^

That type of shit happened once in a lifetime faggot and i doubt you witnessed any of it

>That type of shit happened once in a lifetime faggot and i doubt you witnessed any of it

Typical butthurt new friend pretending to be old.

>Implying i claimed to be an oldfag fuck off nigger

2006 was better these politicalfags are just as bad as the new anonymous maskfags.

OP = Newfag

New friends everywhere

Samefagging hard

Sup Forums was never good, but to be fair I would say that it was better than it is now.

If you want actual entertainment go to literally any other board on this fucking site.

Seriously, I know why I'm here, but why the fuck is anyone else even here anymore? This whole fucking board might as well be some black kids facebook feed at this point.

why are you here user?

Then make it happen again.

Lead us into battle.

14 / 5 / 10 / 3

I was there and I don't care
at least webm is a thing now

I was here in 06 fucko...respect me now!

Edgy little fucker aren't you.

I've been here since 2013