You wanted him, now he's turning his back on you, as anyone who has Google could have predicted. But you got him now...

You wanted him, now he's turning his back on you, as anyone who has Google could have predicted. But you got him now, cucks. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/
usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/11/10/george-rr-martin-donald-trump-election-winter-is-coming/93583152/
businessinsider.com/george-r-r-martin-reacts-to-trump-victory-with-famous-quote-2016-11
grrm.livejournal.com/506110.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who exactly are you addressing? Sup Forums isn't one person.

I didnt vote for Trump to win, I voted for Hillary to lose. I dont care what Trump does or doesnt do.

You could not possibly comprehend the amount of fucks I do not give, about how good or bad Donald Trump's Presidency is for this nation. You really couldn't.

I voted for him because, at the end of the day, Trump's Presidency is what the kikes DID NOT WANT. I voted for him because FUCK JEWS.

t. worker who could lose his job, his savings, his family and his life, but FUCK JEWS

Don't blame me, I voted for Hillary.

This. People are already forgetting Trump was the biggest protest vote in history.

This guy gets it

What's good for Viacom and Time Warner isn't good for me.

>pic
He's kinda busy getting ready to run the country.

oh god you're stupid

EVERYBODY GETS TO LOSE!

Cry more bitch.

you voted for the most vile and evil person to tread on the planet since the likes of Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot...and you're proud of that?

I think the one crying will be you, when you realize you voted for an ORANGE heeb puppet instead of a WOMAN heeb puppet.

they're all heeb puppets.

thats why this shit is funny to me.

he always settles suits

Cuck you.
Trump is putting together a divers cabinet of skilled people that he can keep in line. He is backing off the investigation into Hiliary the Witch to keep our Muslin Presidink from pardoning her. He is going to gut Obamer care and rebuild it. And as for the gloom and doom or the world falling apart, the stock market has soared since Nov 8 and gas prices are as low as they have been in any point in the last 10 years....
explain that you donkey dick sucking basement dweller

25 mill to Trump is like 50 bucks to you and me. This is not an admission or a denial of any wrong doing. It is , "Shut the fuck up and go away" money. And the parties in the suit willing to take the cash and run PROVE that is all they were ever after to begin with.

did you just say "Cuck you"?

I can't even deal with faggotry of this magnitude.

There's a world of difference between Trump and Hilary and if you cant see that after all this time there's not much I can say to change that. Seriously dude, Hilary is an evil cunt.

i voted for him just to piss off special snowflake liberal sjws

since youre still butthurt 2 weeks after the election i think it worked quite well

>this is my first election cycle

I think he typed it. Oh, Hillary lost, and there's not a goddamn thing crying about it will do to change that. Get your government Play-Doh, and get a real job.

Still in shell shock that Americans voted for this stupid orange clueless billionaire to be their president.

And who is leading your glorious country right now?

kek

I remember the day he was voted in, almost everyone here claimed he was going to be so great and so on. Everyone who dared even suggest he might not do everything he claimed was called a Hillary shill. Though actually I like his politics more now than what he claimed he'd do. Many of them are actually realistic and it seems like something might be done.

Well all we need now is for him not to get cucked by Russia. Every time the west tries to get close with Russia, Russia uses that opportunity to consolidate their power at the expense of everyone else.

You write like a stupid woman. Those two aren't exclusive to each other either so don't reach for that defense, retard.

yup

You're a chump who believes fake news and right-wing propaganda and lies....and you're proud of that?

sure kid

In a country that beats you in every measure of standard of living and education. Do you not see that you are headed down a perilous path which will only sink you into being a worse country. Enjoy living in shit 3rd world country once he's done with you.

Calm down there, Cuckster's Revenge... you lost, change your tampon...

They told him about the aliens and our trade deals with them.

>Wont even name his country
Must be a laughing stock or a nation.

No tax returns to back that up

i'd buy this man a beer

Hahaha you can't POSSIBLY live in USA 2! We didnt release that yet!

This is true. I have a son in the UK. He isnt gping to the US. education out here is 4th in the world. Usa....well sub par compared to others.

i like how youre calling us cucks and implying we dont want him. aaand then telling us to discuss. its obvious you dont wanna discuss.

>democrat calling others cucks
LOL project much?

and so is Trump you fuckin idiot.

not an argument

Welcome newfriend. This is what we call an image board. We post topics and discuss them here.

>you lost
that's the really sad thing

Its always funny how you faggots assume I'm a Hillary supporter.

I didn't vote.

Agreed.

>this is my first time on Sup Forums

>middle america
>consume

Just booted up my nebraskan intel i7, going to play some luisianan devd overwatch with my kansas made gtx1080. I love visiting north dekota's Sup Forums with my chrome browser made in wyoming where they made google.

I didn't vote because both were cancer

But FUCK middle america

Education has clearly failed you. What an unreadable mess.

You REALLY think Trump is evil?

Im not here to argue, I'm here to smoke weed and shit on your trump parade.

Probably because he got it in the US.

yes.

Based on what?

So after you're done playing with those, are you going to eat? Oh, you don't eat? How strange. You don't eat what comes from people like us? What we produce for the "blue states"? How on Earth do you survive, then? OSMOSIS?

Cry moar, faggot. 4 years of Trump. No soup for you.

Too bad he won

TPP is still dead, so whatever.

Trump is a deadbeat, we voted for him, we are deadbeats.

far more evil than Hillary.

No, he's a salesman, and a damn good one. Probably the best I've ever seen. But I don't think he's a politician nor do I think he's a president. His vp will run the show while he acts as the public relation. Just as he wanted.

if I told you my reasons, would it matter? anyway, he's orange and can't even make a fist with those tiny hands. that's really the important thing.

so? he's still a faggot.

What a faggot, hope he writes a book about his life and kills himself

Gonna need more than a shitty quote to back that up.

I live in california, we produce more crops than you faggot. And more tech, gdp, entertainment, culture.. damn it's a uuuge list.

Great, Trump actually works out for my startup and helps with my taxes. Again, I don't give a fuck about politics lol. I'm just saying FUCK the midwest.

He says whatever people wants to hear, but acts in favour of neonazis.

>if I told you my reasons, would it matter?

Yes. Try me.

>anyway, he's orange and can't even make a fist with those tiny hands. that's really the important thing.

Liberals are really showing their maturity with their loss in this election.

This really is lowest common denominator stuff.

>but acts in favour of neonazis.

Give examples

I am the guy who has been shit-posting about Trump and would like to state for the record this poster is also a faggot.

Do you consider disavowing neonazis to be "acting in favor of neonazis?" Holy shit your logic sucks.

And yet, here you are, complaining on an Ecuadorian bullfighting forum because "boo hoo those trump voters huwt my feewings"

Sucks to be you, you fucking faggot. #MAGA

>keep on delivering

aaand he has never said something like that, as Albert Einstein once said; "70% of the quotes you see online are not said by the quoted people".

After the fracking starts up again, and strong bee killing pesticides (thanks trump EPA) become the norm no one is going to want to buy shit from you. The midwest will die off as it should.

Well, the truth is I'm paid to post itt

California is just the equivalent of Sup Forums
Highest traffic (keeping Sup Forums in business)
But its just a containment site for all the trash no other board wants

He said he doesn't care about poli... Oh, I see.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/we-investigated-donald-trump-is-named-in-at-least-169-federal-lawsuits/

I'm not American, and wouldn't have voted for Trump because well, he's an idiot.

But he'll be really successful as president. Because he'll take action and accomplish a bunch of stuff that we'll only see the (bad) effects of much much later. By then the next president will get the blame for everything.

So Trump will win, and anyone who points in his direction will only end up in a theoretical discussion.

there is nothing worse a human being can say or think than "I have done nothing for which I need to apologize to God".

too lazy to find the actual quote.

moreover, his business practices are disgusting. whether or not they worked for him or found him success is not the issue being debated.

bottom line I find Trump to be repugnant.

also the orangeness and tiny hands.

Hillary is also awful. Hence I did not vote.

>Follows up a shitty quote with a shitty meme

Hilary has left a path of death and misery in her wake. If you're not trolling you might actually be retarded.

so winters coming january , about fuckin time

>The midwest will die off as it should

Son, if the midwest "dies off", the country goes. It's as simple as that. China and Russia will fuck you coastal dwellers with a force not seen since Blitzkreig.

Pic (tl;dr) related

I don't care, I don't even like trump. The tiny hands thing and all the shit about his looks is really so childish that it's cringey.

yes...yes he did

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/11/10/george-rr-martin-donald-trump-election-winter-is-coming/93583152/

businessinsider.com/george-r-r-martin-reacts-to-trump-victory-with-famous-quote-2016-11

grrm.livejournal.com/506110.html

I'm sure you have an amazing job as a data scientist making 200k a year and swim in your company pool everyday.

Yea, I bet you have it great faggot.

Trump is great, either way I'd be good lol. Thats what happens when you live in a strong economy dipshit. Have fun with tornados, boring endless dirt horizons, and being broke little bitch.

Trump is so childish that is hurts him, which is equally cringey.

Cheetos ass tiny hands ass fake hair ass stupid name ass faggot.

Lol at least he's honest

Still better than war with Russia, or another 4-8 years of the same corrupt political bullshit. I'm sure Trump's crooked, but I'd rather have someone that isn't power hungry like she has been for 30 years

Really showing your maturity kid.

FUUUUUCK THE MIDWEST

Worthless cuck mouthbreathers. You're all going to get replaced by automation, can't wait. Farming and making cars is harrrrrdddd

Go back to Tumblr, cuck

nice meem, dudeski! It can't possibly be because his run for President took off and he didn't have time to deal with a lawsuit!

maturity is knowing what buttons to push.

and you're a faggot.

and i should care why?
thats the opinion of one guy

read: opinion

>U mad brah?
>Totes mad you jelly

sure kid