Hey Sup Forumsros

hey Sup Forumsros

i just want to talk to some strangers about this

>meet girl at festival
>cute, friendly, honest, fun
>exchange contacts after the festival
>i visit her in her city
>we have an amazing time with her and her company of friends.
>she moves to the same city as i live for a bit of studies and work (gap year before going to volunteer)
>i warmly welcome her and her best friend to our circle of friends
>have no expectations whatsoever, just hang around, have fun, cuddle, kiss, go to raves.
a few weeks in to this, she and my best friend start acting weird around me.
>the chats start to feel dishonest and cold
>fast forward to a big rave we all went to
>drop some mdma
>dance the night away, but it's weird
>can't feel the love magic of molly fully.
>feels like i'm hitting a wall when i try to hang with the said 2 friends
>decide it's cuz i've been taking little doses of bromazepam, and down another 0,5 dose.
> we all get a bit tired of the dancing and go to a place a bit more quiet
>shit hits the fan - they tell me they've been sort of a couple for the last 2 weeks and just didn't know how to tell me.

cont?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God no

cont

>thank's to MDMA i just can't get angry.
>the guy has been my best friend for a few years.
>i'm not going to lose anyone in this situation!
>talk for about 2 hours about how universal love is more important than who sleeps with who
>me and the girl never clicked like couples click.
>the whole phisical closenes was ncie and ok, but the second we tried to take a step towards sex - everything would get weird every time
>i felt like trying to have sex with my sister
>she couldn't see me in a sexual light either
>so, in conclusion
>they are together, all of us are still friends, and i fail to feel any regrets other than they could not tell me this earlyer and not ruin my mdma roll.

You're a fucking cuck /thread

cont

>the following day was extremely weird
>i didn't get no sleep
>had to go to work
>was late, new place , don't wanna lose job, work through the day
>get back home
>the dude friend comes over
>we talk about the matter at hand with sober heads.
>all's good, i still love them, seemingly no pain or anger.
>go to a concert together, smoke a few joints, talk a bit, laugh.
>get back home - shit begins
>my ego awakens after the mdma and he's not happy
>i spent the entire night rolling in my bed, with a fucking vortex of angry and wrong thoughts in my head
>barely have any sleep.
>go to work next day, not speaking to anyone
>cut to evening.
>i meet with the girl to have a talk about what happenend

cont

>we meet
>she looks confused AF
>words flow easily
>don't feel like i have any obligations or anything.
>no more expectations or anything\
>only truth is left.
>we talk about all the awkward situations that came out of this "i'm afraid to tell him anything"
>she's not interested in a serious relationship.
>ask her to try not to hurt my friend
>kiss
>say bye
>move on with my life wich still includes the weirdest and most wonderful ppl i've met so far

to the dude calling me a cuck. been feeling a lot of asexual vibes in me for the past year

kike
youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&t

don't know why , but this is entertaining

Move on to the next girl, don't try to be friends with women you are in love with.

for the past year i've been experimenting with psychedelic substances a lot. this will sound like fucking hippy talk,but i learned there is a lot more to love than sex. it's not like i'm still fixated on the girl, there is no sexual desire towards her left after everything cleared out. we still meet up like nothing stupid as this ever happened. there is no tension between us. no frustrations. same with the guy. and in our group of friends, we don't really care about the "standards of a relationship". we do what feels good, wether it's dancing together, cudling, kissing. as long as it feels good for both parties - it's go

and boy oh boy are there plenty fish in the see.. i'm just happy this didn't fuck me up as it would have a few years ago when i was just masturbating my ego with every single relationship i had

i've had no success with women my entire life (in my 30's) I'm at the point where my mind is saying no gave me that chance so ... fuck everybody.
I'm going to pursue my ambitions and walk by every mentally messed up woman and not give a single care.
so i feel like your life could be alot worse.

oh it definitely can! i am not complaining. this thread was not a cry for help or compassion. i know there are people who have it a lot worse. i just want to help them cope. after all, the only thing you are in control of in your life is your point of view.

the only thing i would call wrong in your statement is "fuck everybody". i tend to let people in and not have any expectations. 'flow like water', 'go with the flow", "the universe does not give a flying fuck about you' etc etc.

you can never find anything if you search for it

i'm aware of the incorrectness in that view.
but it's the one my mind enjoys tending to in a sick way.

Hi op and other anons.
Im up for a convo too.

30's I'm in my late 30's, single, employed, not even bothered being single Sup Forumsro.
If it's meant to happen, ie: i find someone so be it, otherwise, shit wasn't meant to be.
Don't go arounfd looking for someone, your "desperate" will show. Enjoy being single while you can.

couldn't have put it any better! damn, there are normal people on Sup Forums !

How would you feel if a femanon wrote that?

And im far from being "normal"....whatever it means

erm...and what does that change?

>inb4 tits or gtfo

i don't use "normal" in a "well adjusted to society person" terms

Make me!

My bad Sup Forumsro

oh i'm not going to. ffs, i can google tits if i want to

can you guys/girls keep this thread alive? i'm going to go make a pick up, and i still feel like chatting. it'll only take ~40mins

Double dubs!
I'd marry you if i were str8
Respect