What would you write in your suicide note Sup Forums?

what would you write in your suicide note Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dear World,

Can say I'm glad I wasted a significant portion of my life on this website.

C'est La Vie

/thread

To all,

I've lived a hard and troubled life, and I just don't see the struggle ending anytime soon. I have struggled for 40 years, and I don't want to struggle another 40. So, I'm out. I'm out. Goodbye, enjoy the rest of your lives.

--Me

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t

no suicide

(fast and not clearly written)

This fukken guy

i'd actually start a thread and let Sup Forums decide what gets written

Bye, thanks for having me.

If you put chicken on fries it makes chicken fries.

Remember me.

sit on it

Password to my DB

>I told you I was going to do this. Deuces!

nothing only faggots commit suicide

>you're

Thank you Gabriella, for making me feel EVERYTHING

If you dont hear back from me that means there is no afterlife and I fucked up

khhhhhh
youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU

>Above all else, parents, don't blame yourselves.

the treasure is hidden in-

There's no justice in this world, hopefully there is in the next.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you.
>I'm out

I'm 28 years old. I've had enough time on this planet. I just don't want to be here. I know it's selfish to do this, but I don't want to stay here and live for other people.

It's not your fault. I loved you (family names). Take care.

Yes, part of the guilt is up to you, too.

This is my actual suicide note I plan on leaving.

My actions and this letter come from a place of serene lucidity and a sense of clarity that I cannot put into any words that will ease the suffering that my death will cause. I have been in agony in these last four years, physically and emotionally. My gout attacks are ever increasing in frequency despite significan dietary and lifestyle changes. The ever present chronic aching and acute attack have eroded what emotional resiliance I have had against my chronic depression which itself remains unimproved. I feel distant and unconnected with people and most tellingly numb. I recognize that over the last four years I have slowly grown more toxic and filled with bile and vitriol. I am a chore to be around. I have gotten all that I expect to get from this life and have nothing else to offer. I am truly sorry for the pain I have caused you through my actions and my death.

The butterfat effect

TL;DR Blah blah, life so hard, blah blah, me no understands how things work. Much philosophy, such wow.

Burn all of my shit. Nobody gets anything you god damn vultures.

Imagine it user
Once you're dead millions, billions, and even trillions of years will go by
This universe will eventually come to an end and the next Big Bang will occur and you'll still continue to never exist again.