What percentage of his audience is black?

What percentage of his audience is black?

Also, why do white males in their teens and twenties think his music is good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6G2r-jecHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hipsters

because it's good.

what music do you listen to?

you have autism and everyone knows but won't tell you

Who. Fucking. Cares.

I want to discuss the MUSIC.
Not the fanbases. The music. Who gives a shit what color/gender/flavor the audience is?

Classical (esp. 20th century), 60s jazz, hip hop (late 80s-early 90s mostly), krautrock, early electronic, occasionally some rock & post punk, 60s-80s pop, """world music""", and stuff usually labeled by hipsters as ""experimental"".

Finally! Some music discussion.

What's your favorite jazz and hip hop albums?

I am 20 and the only thing I know about him is yeezy adidas shoes.

black ppl didn't fuck with kanye up until WTT

It's a tie between Kind if Blue and A Love Supreme. As for hip-hop it's got to be All Eyez on Me.

What, why, what why why why why?

not reading all this crap kys

>it's got to be All Eyez on Me.
..Are you sure it has to be? Why that one?

> experimental
Sheesh leave (different guy btw)
You sound like a pretentious hipster with nothing to back it up

He's so thoughtfull about stuff that I think about. Other rapper less thoughtfull about things I think. Like really bleach buttholes? Lol

>Other rapper less thoughtfull about things I think. Like really bleach buttholes? Lol
..Why did I even bother?

He's one of the top five greatest artists of the last twenty years. Maybe the best, I'd have to think really hard about who the other four are.

90% of his audience is white bois

I feel the same way, like why the fuck do I keep coming back? This place is fucking cancer, but it's still something to look at when I'm really bored. But still, my god, why the hell am I trying to actually discuss music with anybody here, like who the fuck cares about Grimes or the latest copy pasta? Fuck

Third man reporting. I hate this board every day. The music I listen to and am interested in is basically 90% hip hop, and this board (when it comes to hip hop) is a crossbreed of a 90 year old racist grampy and a 13 year old racist suburb kid. I suspect there are anywhere from 5-10 other people on this board who listen to, and have a working knowledge of hip hop.

Then it's a wave of people who basically like Madvillainy, and prop up Eminem and Aesop Rock as unquestionable GOAT rappers.

This board is embarrassing to be on.

Last week there was a huge two-day thread about who invented hip hop. Consensus: Sugarhill Gang, but mostly the Beastie Boys. Not a mention of DJ Kool Herc, or any New York stuff pre-wax to be seen. Yuck.

to be fair i think 2pac is trash but that bleached asshole line was so fucking bad it ruined that entire song.
tlop was such trash man what happened to kanye fuck.

im not saying this to disparage your taste but if you don't like any music from the past 20 years then the fact that you don't like kanye isn't necessarily because he makes unlikeable music.

do you actually believe this?

if this isn't bait you should probably listen to college dropout and late registration. You'll find the lyrics a lot more likeable than the later stuff.

all he does is sample hit songs from the past. its objectively good.

>he thinks thats experimental

haha you sound like a trump voter

real talk

about 35% nowadays

t. hipster

the bleach line was fucking epic whats wrong with all you humorless bastards. same with the sandwich line in wolves that shit is funny as fuck and you're all like 'boohoo what happened to kanye why isn't he writing boring "conscious" lyrics like everyone else and instead expressing himself how he wants and how he sees fit'.

it's not funny
there's nothing wrong with writing jokes or punchlines (in appropriate songs) but they have to be funny
he could have written a line about fucking or eating the models ass and had it work in that song but he chose "if i fuck this model and she just bleached her assole and i get bleach on my t shirt imma feel like an asshole" and it's just fucking stupid

the sandwich line isn't redeemable though. out of place. takes you out of the song. has no place in a song like wolves, good punchline or no.

you are a boring person

because he tells them it's good with such conviction that it's believed

it is funny tho. especially when the entire crowd is singing it together lol.

i'm not a boring person
kanye is a bad lyric writer

i bet you guys liked relapse and hell the sequel huh

i did like relapse, its better than recovery. idk what hell the sequel is

>i did like relapse
lol

this song is really good if youre into actual rap music technicalities. if you just want a trap beat with some auto tune moaning tho i guess not.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6G2r-jecHc