How is this even possible?

how is this even possible?

big piece of transparent string attached to a floating platform

magnets.

sky hooks

The water is frozen

That would be the giant white pipe you can see right there in the middle of the water.

Do you even into waterworks?

There's a clear plastic tube in the middle of the water stream that holds the tap up, and also delivers water to the mouth of the tap, from where it falls down.

Dude on the left using the Force.

How do they work?

Welcome, newfriend

photoshop, the picture has been flipped 360 degrees

No there isn't..

what about this??

internet

its attached to an other dimension

He almost got all of 'em.
I feel bad for the last balloon that didn't get shot.

this tbh

the water is hiding the pipe holding it up

Stop photoshopping. Those black pipes weren't there before.

It's suspended on nocturnal emmisions

op are you FUCKING retarded? theres a pipe that runs down the middle LOL

You have to believe in it for it to work.

Wtf how's that possible Wtf is this

They have a pipe that lead all the way up that is clear and it sucks in the water and let's it fall outside of the tube making it look like the water is falling from nothing I own one of these but it's mtn dew glass and a black faucet

What does this prove?

There's ropes coming from the sky

I love slow motion

Satan

nerve gas

Easy, it's a realistic painting because this is not possible, who's the painter can't find with reverse image search

Tap is obviously. Tap on so stand when tap off stand fine any way.

Welcome

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Wow... that guy is a fucking top shot.

Can anyone tell me how he purposely missed the last balloon but still hit his target? All I can think of is that one movie with Angelina Jolie and young Prof X where they were arcing their shots but this has to be different because the arc is so much tighter than in the movie. Further explanation is wanted.

I'm pretty sure it's in geostationary orbit

CGI.

Wow idiots...The water pressure is set to the perfect psi to keep It floating there

That's the joke asshole

No.

There is a pole hidden by the water

The pole is thick and white and you can actually see it in the pic.

There's no way that's CGI. The slow mo and live shots match up to well for it to be anything but real. Even on good CGI renders you can tell if something is fake since the timing is never quite right. Also, who would spend the time and money to CGI a scene from a show on Nat Geo to that degree of realism? We're talking hundreds of thousands of dollars to do it to this level.

Stop lying you fag

George Lucas.

This. Also I love how water parks spew out/ waist millions of gallons of water, yet Africa doesn't even have a glass. :) thoughts like these make your day so much better.

Delete System32 folder

Jet Fuel Can't Melt Steel Beams

I have to call bullshit on this. George Lucas hasn't done anything on that level of good since The Last Crusade.

No way ILM could CGI this. Pixar maybe, except they're smart enough to not blow money like that.

the water come out fast push tap up so it stay in the air hover to not when how that

How lame it is repeating over and over again. I found the vid on youtube tho.

edgy
if africa wants water then they should just come to america
we've got tons of it

That god doesn't have the power!

In their home-made boats?
Good point. ;/

yes, this

It os proof that alien exist and we have used their technology

well there was a pick up service a few hundred years ago, bringing Africans to USA, but they're still mad about that. Can't help if they don't wanna be helped :^)

Your shit must be broken, I can see it all the way through on mine. You should delete system 32 and get the gif to work, otherwise youtube will begin to seize up on you too.

Actually no, the runtime of the gif is very short. Also the size, its just looping.

>how is this even possible?
aqualand > gravity

It's cutting the runtime and relooping because sys 32 isn't letting your device see the gif's whole file.

Seriously, delete system 32 and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I have already seen it on youtube, but thanks.

hiw the fuck that water is frozen, when that guy have no clothes, and its clearly hot out there. your idiot.

Ok, but don't get pissy when your device bricks. I tried to help you.

>how is this even possible?

If you're fucking STUPID enough, anything is possible.

A wizard obviously owns the park

If Africa wants water, they should build a water park.
>lazy bastards

They'll show you at Home Depot

Haven't you ever seen an outdoor ice rink in summer?
>refrigeration FTW

Clearly there is a pole anchored to the ground that the water flows around you fucking idiot. In other words, you could not walk directly through that water stream without running into a white or transparent pole of some type.

dumbass.

magnets

meme magic, like trump.

its magic. dont question it nigga

Photoshopped the pipe going to it and made clouds behind. Obvious Photoshop but good job though.

>waist

Photoshop

In that particular picture if your zoom in, you can clearly see the white steel cables holding up the faucet on both the upper left and right sides, out of field of view from the camera.

now that's what i call bait

Really? Deleting System 32 seems to fix a lot of shit. I can't seem to find where it's located on Arch though. I've looked, and looked.

how is THIS even possible?

Bunch of uncreative copycats

I've been watching since you posted that, old fucker takes forever. How did you get that long of a video on here?

>We got to get us one of them magical floating water faucets, before the goddamn competition does.
>Oh yea, got to beat that competition.

>Space Age compression technology