Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o

Don't come back

buy a new map

Go to Niigata user

Drift everywhere

Don't expect to fuck anyone that isn't a prostitute. They hate foreigners.

go to new zealand

Ha! Lies unless you're looking to get some cock or middle aged+ jap pussy

japan is literally the gay casual sex capital of the world. gays love it here.

getting laid on vacation is not easy unless you want to fuck some roppongi whores who literally get gang banged by USA army guys weekly

your weeb dream of getting laid every night will not come true unless you move here

Uh, might be too late, but if you haven't done so go to a travel agency, get a Japan Rail Pass and pocket wifi.

>advice

Go during spring when they all wear short skirts.

buy lots of anime/manga stuff

>where the fuck is the Ehime prefecture?

thats not japan. that's italy faago

these guys are so stupid amr

Bullshit, there is plenty of free pussy for foreigners if you are not from USA.

T. user whos has visited in Japan few times.

Just came back from Japan a month ago myself my advice is to just try every type of food you see, everything out there is delicious even fucking Denny's is on a whole different level from the ones out here

I spent a week in Tokyo and went to the blowjob bar every day. Makes nofap easy.

No one said anything about daily I'll be sure to let my beaner friend know he lived the dream kek

Find a foreigner friendly soapland. Tokyo and Osaka are cespools, Fuji can be climbed in a day if you start early enough. BUY A RAILPASS BEFORE ENTERING THE COUNTRY!!! THIS WILL SAVE YOU A LIT OF MONEY!!! Take your time and absorb Kyoto, Hokkaido, and Sapporo. You're gonna have a blast dude

pocket wifi isnt so easy to get so you are right there, but a rail pass isnt really nessesary. op should just get one of those pasmo or suica cards to pay for everything no need to go to a travel agency there are vending machienes or whatever for them at every train station. its super convinient.

>japan is literally the gay casual sex capital of the world

you read too many shota/yaoi shit

they wear short skirts all year, but november-march they wear thick tights too

>implying USA guys aren't popular

bro for real. i mean, there are lots of nice faily restaurants but they're mostly shitty. i dunno how much worse they could be in USA...

no you didn't

you can only climb fuji during certain times of year

pasmo is fine for daily travel within tokyo but if you want to go to kyoto or anywhere by shinkansen, you should get the rail pass from your home country. YOU HAVE TO GET IT IN YOUR HOME COUNTRY. IT SAVES YOU A FUCKING FORTUNE

no, i know a lot of gays here bruv and they get my dick than they need. a guy literally OD'ed on dick and he needs to take meds to repair his asshole

kill some yakuza

more dick*

awkward

>citation needed

Depends what you wanna do. Kyoto was my favorite cuz temples and bamboo gardens. Osaka for nerd souvenirs. Tokyo for wtf factor

beware of earthquakes, weird food, a shitstorm outa ya anus, anoying japanese people, weird things in stores, 378992 people in the same street, toy sounds everywhere, dont take drugs there, watch out for ladyboys, only drink bottled water, ninja's, very weird toilets and some nice nature.

Sup Forumsro i wish you a good time in japan.
been there before for 2 weeks, had a very good time!

yeah get it in your home country, you get a voucher then you go to a JR station and get the actual pass, save you a shit ton of money and its convenient as hell.

yeah, there's two blowjob bars that take white people. One of them gives you two 20 minute blowjobs from different girls for $70, so you can cum twice. The other blowjob bar only gives you one blowjob but has younger girls working - college students I think, and I got to play with their pussy a little bit. At both places you cum in their mouth and they do a good job of cleaning you up.

>beware of earthquakes,
yea i guess

> weird food,
wat

>a shitstorm outa ya anus,
if you're used to highly processed shit only (i.e. USA) then yea healthy food might be a shock to the system

>anoying japanese people,
no

> weird things in stores,
donki

>378992 people in the same street,
welcome to your first city user!

> toy sounds everywhere,
pachinko sure

>dont take drugs there,
drugs are for mugs

>watch out for ladyboys,
there's some cute traps on tinder for sure

>only drink bottled water,
false, all water is safe. water is given free in every restaurant, or you usually get free green tea in sushi places

>ninja's,
only legit comment so far

>very weird toilets
train stations are the only place to have them and they always have normie toilets too. home toilets have more gadgets than your whole house does back home

>and some nice nature.
for real

"beware of earthquakes" literally the single most useless advice for someone when he goes to japan...

if you don't know / expect them they can be weird. if you keep them in mind you'll be less shocked when you experience it for the first time. there's a lot at the moment so yea.

turn on subtitles

well they get quakes each day even if you stay there for a week you gonna get use to like it or not

the middle finger means something different there, like a warm hello. use it often when meeting people you otherwise can't communicate with

add-on
if they wave back the middle finger. they dont understand. the only thing you just have to do is 'heil hitler' and they will know you come in peace

yes. don't go to the place in the map. It's New Zealand. :)P

>i'm going to travel to japan next week.
>map of australia

how retarded can one get jesus christ

whip your dick out and honor your ancestors

false, this week they are every day but there wasn't a quake i could feel in tokyo for months before this

dicks out for abe

expect nasty shit and many rarities

Ask around, go to china town.