I know you Sup Forums. non stop smoking weed, and always listening to reggae music but i need to ask...

i know you Sup Forums. non stop smoking weed, and always listening to reggae music but i need to ask... Why havent you become a devout, practicing, rastafari yet?? BABYLON ISNT GOING TO TAKE DOWN ITSELF.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ8sar0VF2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5jVY2Y-0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stop washing & caring about personal hygine
>hate babylon system, but use it anway
>blame all your problems on the police
>only eat rice n peas
>get an std
>420 blaze 24/7

thats pretty much all it takes

Because I and I dont want to be no rasta man.

sounds fun. Sex and weed is the way I wish to define my life. I bet you're an old white man that hasn't touched pussy and strictly drinks alcohol with a weak kidney and liver.

sorry, i don't speak poor...

as far as i know the reason rastas dont use a comb is because it is a tool of the white man.... and i honestly dont blame them. p.s. white male in his 30s checking in

actually, they base that belief on a passage from the king james bible: ezekiel 44:20 - "Neither shall they shave their heads, nor suffer their locks to grow long; they shall only poll their heads"

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU

Rastas are fucking hilarious. that have no clue about anything but reggae & getting stoned. They're like adult babies
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ8sar0VF2Q

y u do dis?

shear lack of respect for the white mans system and its broad range of oppression over the past few hundred years especially

yeah, just look at the following poor, oppressed souls:
>halle berry
>denzel washington
>morgan freeman
>chris rock
>barack obama
>ben carson
>kayne west
>snoop dogg
>nicki minaj
clearly they're all off worse because of the evil white man's oppression...

oppression is a myth buddy, you should know better

Are you kidding? did you average the millions of people on welfare in the US or the locals of poorer countries were exploiting for natural resources?

Cant speak for the rest of the world but in the US oppression is thriving. i always had thought this country was free until i tried going somewhere without money.

Sorry, I'm a metalhead stoner for Jesus. I have no need for the Rasta life.

it's not whiteys fault they have a bad attitude.
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5jVY2Y-0A

where did you try to go?

I'm a hippie in that I'm all about peace, love, music, letting people be who they are and being obsessed with nature. I smoke weed and I also trip every once in a while

I just don't look or act like one otherwise.

try going to a national park, zoo, court, alot of museums without any money or shit a semi bad neighborhood in a big city ever notice that everything costs more in those neighborhoods... ill call that oppression

>things are more expensive in a city
>that's oppression and not just basic economics

Lmao right now

thats why you get a job so you can have money to do those kinda of things.

the park, zoo, court and museums need to be maintained and cared for.

Are you volunteering for those? Because the people there sure aren't, and someone needs to pay them

get it through your head:

OPPRESSION IS A MYTH

Do you always read sentences halfway through?