He doesn't have an Imax Home Theatre

>he doesn't have an Imax Home Theatre

user why the fuck not. it's only 2 million

how big is it? as big as the real one?

minimum six metres tall and approximately 4.5 metres wide

You could probably build a home cinema just as big or bigger for 40-50k if you're not a retard and can build it yourself.

2 million sounds like a scam.

>those chairs

Not with imax technology

why pay for a brand, that brand alone is meaningless.

The brand has technology that is patented and therefor can't be achieved by yourself.

What's wrong with them? They look comfy.

>sitting so close to a huge screen

Dumb 3D watchers.

Sitting in a chair watching a movie is the worst. Should of put couches or a massive bed.

I disagree, but leg rests would've been a good idea.

This.

OP is an idiot.

A 4K digital projector on a decent size home theater will look better than an Imax setup on an oversized home theater. You don't have to blow $$$ on a decent sound system either.

There's no point if it is your home theater and only a handful of seats in the room.

>You don't have to blow $$$

This is the mindset of the poorfag.

you don't even know what you're talking about.

>home theater
>more than one seat

>It's a retards don't understand how hard it is to get floor to ceiling pictures

go look at all those "cool" home theaters that people make and fucking none are floor to ceiling screens

>he doesn't have dubs

lel half those seats have a shitty view

i got a hd tv, a surround system, kodi on my pc with 7 TB of content and I don't have to work, I think I'm good

Floor to ceiling takes a certain physical layout. There is nothing special about IMAX over any other projector that does this better. You just have to build the room properly.

how would i actually do this >100k