Start a fight

I'm looking to make amends

Kys fgt

I think we got off on the wrong foot

>2000 + 16
>Never eat a coconut
Shiggy diggy

Lets start a fight right now nigga

The fuck do you mean you never ate a coconut? are you some womb-living faggot that your mom tried to petrified in her cunt?

That was actually my point, I'm not some faggot who never tried a coconut.

There must've been a mistake when we met , you see I'm trying to bury the hatchet

For what?

Fuck you kid ill bury my cock in ur dads ass

10/10 for bringing his dad into this

Why fight? It's Thanksgiving

One time my friend licked coconut juice off a parking lot

America is communism under a mask turkey is the best country amenian genocide was the best day of my life

Ill rape ya daddy too boy

user I assure you I have no intention of fighting. I was merely asking the other user what he was making amends for.

oh so now MY dad is in this? fuck you I'll take anons hatchet and bury it in your fucking skull if you want to say that to my face irl shithead

I guess it's the principle

Drop your adress kid, i swear on my grave ill punch ur head in, and i aint even dead yet

1600 pennsylvania ave
ill be standing outside of the gate with my step-dad, you may have heard of him?

joe biden

fk u cunt IL rape ur mom as she sucks my cock and ur sister stokes it

Oh haha! I believe I understand the root of our miscommunication. I'm inquiring about the misdeeds in past that led to the amends being made. Im sorry if I gave the impression that I didn't understand why someone would be making amends

Alright kid, you screwed yourself now

Sir. You sound like you have a lot of pent up anger. Has someone wronged you in any way?

I think the Whites need to be Corralled.

The concept of race is just a social construct.. Look it up in the dictionary.

With the way coral is dying off these days it'd be hard to find enough for all the white people

Exactly. Skin pigmentation is directly associated with melanin production and genes. Stay out in summer you'll be darker. Just natural body defense as well as a mixture of DNA affecting how much melanin you're usually going to have around with you in your life. Also that's why white people usually die from skin cancer as opposed to black people dying from stress related heart issues, but that's normal considering all hearts give out eventually.

Fuck niggers

I'm like this post

Sickle Cell is just evolution killing off the dark skinned weak ones.

I fuck members of every race. There's no need for that derogatory term but I understand it is quite common here.

suck me silly Sally

Fuck you kid, your dads such a cuck watching ur mom suck my dick like that

Fuck you kid niggers are gay as fuck

Yeah that is the process of natural selection. It's great that we as a species work to overcome such things. I'm glad research continues to advance aren't you?

Is that my nigga Sal Vulcano?

Exactly, this was how autism like you have was invented.

Hell yea dude, you making fun of me?

notting is wrong with pedos

Fuck off, Pink. You were never relevant.

Man, Impractical Jokers is the only good show on TV. It's practically the only thing I look for when I'm browsing through channels.

pink like ur mom's puss niga

I kno right lmao

Pink? Like your moms pussy nia

Harambe was just a gorrila

I like to rip the clip of underaged girls

A pretty thicc one

where fight now I win pussys