Keep getting texts from some woman that i dont know...

Keep getting texts from some woman that i dont know. I tried to tell her 3 times that i dont know her but she refuses to accept it. Just got another text from her.

Trips decides what i say next

Something creative

Nothing that will get me arrested

you're asking for trips on a conversation this dumb?

Say
>"So why haven't we spent a sweaty messy night in my boudoir making hot passionate love to each other?"

I miss you so much

Say, hey mind slipping in some pics babe? And if she does send

do u still use that shitty dildo instead of my cock?

why have we never made out? I just have this feeling we would be great together. I mean, you with your lovely feet and me with my 4.5 inch penis.

Make it dubs decide, nigger

Nobody cares now fuck off

this. nobody will wait for trips just for one thing. trips if it will get u arrested.

Op, you've got to be retarded. Make it dubs so we can get the conversation flowing.

DÜß$ ÇH3(KËM

HOLLY MOLLY

i think it has to be last three

The gods have blessed me

Nearly trips

I'll piss in your eyes bitch

shelby i think we should meet up for a night of wild sex, what fo you think?

roll

reroll

rereroll

op cut me some slack

roll

this dammit

thank u for helping based user

roll

Roll
Also ask for a tit pic.

show the pic she sent you

This also
This

Say you miss her tits and ass post pics

Sharpie in the pooper

fingerblast yourself on video chat.
Those exact words.

tell her you want to fuck her grand kid

This

Pero madre mia güili que haces aqui compañero

Doesn't matter had sex

tell her that you fucked her boyfriend

This thread is turning into bullshit. Just tell the bitch you wanna fuck and get it over with.

Rooooooollll

this

dumbass op said trips on a dead thread

All these dumbfags posting " ask her to fuck " when she could be whatever distance away from OP. Just get pics and vids so everyone wins.

Dont be a faggot OP ask for pics

I don't care if they really fuck, I just want the amusement of seeing the conversation...not this waiting for dubs that already happened bs.

What amusement? Most likely she thinks she's talking to a lady friend or someone non family related. She either says yes and he can't, or she realizes it's not the right number. Not very funny, imo.

Shelby we need to talk. I can't keep this to myself anymore. I've been keeping this a secret for 6 years now, but I can't do it anymore. I need to tell you how I feel. Just... Here's the thing, we started off friends. It was cool, Shelby, but it was all pretend. Yeah... Yeah. But since you been gone Shelby... You... I mean you dedicated, you took your time, but it wasn't long until I called you mine, Shelby. Yeah yeah, I know Shelby. But since you been gone... And all you'd ever hear me say is how I'd picture me with you, I mean that's all you'd ever hear me say, Shelby! But since you been gone, I can breathe for the first time. I'm so moving on Shelby. Thanks to you, now I get, well, I get what I want. Since you been gone...

Bump

just send this, fuck waiting for trips

What type of pie are you having?

i know this is strange, but lets fuck like rabbits in heat

OP decides

Go gir