Grimes and Lana Del Rey

Grimes and Lana Del Rey
Lana Del Rey AND Grimes. Grimes....Lana Del.....REY? Grimes! Grimes and Lana Del Rey! GRIMES....and Lana Del Rey...
Lana Del Rey and Grimes.

don't forget Annie Clark and Chvches!!

Shilled all day every day.

This is what's left of the music industry in 2017.

YYYYAAAASSS

Hello, janitors???

Fucking sort this spam out.

im a girl btw

Annie Clark Lauren Mayberry! Annie Clark! ANNIE CLARK?! LAUREN MAYBERRY!?
WHAT?

In all honesty, probably 50% of the content of this board comes from shills. It's how they try to establish 'pop culture'.

or maybe JUST MAYBE people can like artists that you don't like without being shills

why does ldr come before grimes? that's not fair man

>Special Guest Grimes

She knows her place.

yeah they like it the exact same things the exact same way day after day after day.

again, at least 50% of the content of this board is from shills.

no, she doesn't

maybe because people don't only come here once

Nigga plz. You idiots fool no one.

Reminder they toured together.

>very very special guest, Grimes

How do you go from this....

Who else likes Lana, Grimes, Annie and Lauren?

You forgot to post pics and pretend these utterly average women are super hot.

to this?

She has terrible strange presence, very awkward

it's because their music makes them more attractive than they actually are and we're all faggots with low self esteem

no, it's jews shilling mostly. maybe a couple waifu faggots every now and again.

stop with this "muh shills" bullshit, Sup Forums isn't even the target audience for these artists, just use filters if your that butthurt about them

If you think that everything on this board is organic content, you're a goddamn fool.

at least1/2 of it IS shilling. As is twitter, reddit etc.

It's meant to be deceptive, so fuck off with your apologetic bullshit.

It's a dishonest attempt to try and co-opt once organic cultures.

But have you heard....Grimes....yadada yadda....Annie Clar's new political record....yadada....what's p4k going to say about Mark Kozelek....Grimes...Oh, and Chvches, super qt amirite....Grimes!....yadadada....Grimes....and how about The Flaming Lips? New Beach Boys amirite....Grimes!...Annie is so hot....Grimes!

wash, rinse and repeat.

Grimes?

this is historical

Sup Forums obviously isn't meant for you if you think people can't discuss music without advertising it

Nigga, you fool no one.

But keep Jewing. You let us know whose (((affiliated)))

dude, you're one of the most insane fuckwits that ever posted on this board. discussing established artists is not shilling, you bloody idiot. go back to your Sup Forums shithole, you autist.

Different user, but you shills have gotten really obvious. You shill the same artists everyday in the same exact way. I can't see how anyone would believe it is anything other than shilling.

me :3

because it's the same faggots everytime you degenerate

Awesome. Do you like Sky, Hayley and Carly too?

Don't believe it.

It's across several different artists who all appear in p4k and all share the same 'politics'.

It's like telvision ratings and political polls.

Fake bullshit to try and manipulate mass public opinion.

Is what it is.

No, you need to stop browsing Sup Forums or atleast stop taking Sup Forums seriously. Lana for instance doesn't share the same political opinions as Grimes

Yes, but I haven't listened to their whole discographies.

I'm not a pol person. I'm a longtime music fan. And I'm not slow or thick.

You dudes are OBVIOUS. And if you haven't become aware of the odious nature of what you're really doing, you need to think about it.

Thank you. But I don't think it's Shareblue or something like that. I think it's a bunch of dopes who think they're getting a foot in the door of the music industry, and haven't put 2 and 2 together yet about why they've really been hired.

Lol /pol called. They want your subscribers-only straightjacket back.

>not knowing what shilling is
Wew lad

See

What artists do you like?

pol....grimes...tinfoil...grimes....have you heard Annie Clarks new political record yet?...pol....new...Grimes....AOTYSF.....tinfoil....grimes
blah blah blah

>I think it's a bunch of dopes who think they're getting a foot in the door of the music industry,
...by posting things on Sup Forums? Are you feeling alright, user?

Like I would burden any real artists by mentioning their names to you goons.

Tinfoil...conspiracy...have you heard Annie Clark's new political album yet?.....muk...muh..Sup Forums.

And /pol posters wonder why they end up getting banned wherever else they go.

Lol you really are just shitposting.

Has it been released yet?

Stop trying to use le Sup Forums boogieman to refute any dissent from your fucking obvious shilling. That user is right.

Next thing you know your favorite artist will be singing about transgender restrooms.