What's the correct way to say gif?

What's the correct way to say gif?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/10072420/Creator-of-the-GIF-says-it-is-pronounced-Jif.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Graphics Interchange Format
It's not difficult, it's clearly a hard G

with a g sound
if you say 'jif', you're no better than an old grandmom

Hard G, like Grandma.

Jeff

gay-eff ...

queef

Like gif

jif, like the peanut butter

telegraph.co.uk/technology/10072420/Creator-of-the-GIF-says-it-is-pronounced-Jif.html

Dam...

Give me a minute to ask my girlfriend. She only talks about gizmos after being stuffed to the gills. It sure makes her giddy when I slide my girth in her gizzard.

Nigg'em!

Gee-f like Jeep but with an f at the end

The giant giraffe full of giddy gizzards says you can pronounce however the fuck you want.

>Jraphics eenterchange format
End yourself

don't have time for this. i'm still trying to teach my chinese roomate how to say "Leroy"

Hard G. Graphics Interchange Format. You pronounce graphics like GIRaphics not GIRAFFICS. Computer science majors will contest this, but computer science majors are also self important assclowns who likely never even stepped into a linguistics class.

I don't give a fuck, People say french words with a fake french accents, they sound dumb.
Its the same as this. Just because he wants it to be Jaffics doesn't mean it is

Former ling major here. I was with you until you put linguistics above computer science.

>mfw giraffics

maymay

This. If I create something i reserve the right to call it however the FUCK I want

He has a right to say it however he wants. He just doesn't have a right to make us follow his pretentious bullshit.

say gift.
remove the t.
done

I'm not putting one major above the other. In terms of job availability, computer science definitely has an edge. I'm saying the comp science majors have no fucking room to contest how it is pronounced because they likely have very little clue how what they claim to have so much authority in actually works.