Got a fucked up idea and I need your help Sup Forums. Aunt recently died, yeah it's sad and shit. But she has money...

Got a fucked up idea and I need your help Sup Forums. Aunt recently died, yeah it's sad and shit. But she has money, we found 600 dollars in her house but I wasn't able to get it because other people saw. Should I go back tonight and try to salvage?

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/Do0KNL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Raiding your dead relatives wealth? What are you a filthy nigger?

No but they aren't using the money..

What do you want? Affirmation to take it without anyone else knowing?

Go for it, you rat.

Well I want to know if Im thinking clearly. If I get caught I don't know what to say.

Then make sure you don't get caught, and don't leave any signs that you took the money.

ok b

You're gonna risk it for 600 bucks? What are you some poorfag nigger?? Fucking lowlife.

Isn't it just going to add more stress on your grieving family... I'm all into the hustle but this pushes limits

> (You)
no im fucking 12 fuck u
Family doesn't know about the money its all just extra shit

MODS MODS PLEASE MODS

B&

>yeah its sad and shit
>wasnt able to get to it
>salvage

Thats really low dude.

If you a tiny little baby man go for it

600$ is a lot of money?

It's enough?

>Family doesn't know about the money its all just extra shit

so what? you plan to steal from your family. If you get caught, no matter what you say, for the rest of your life - that's gonna be your reputation in the family - the one that use sad times to steal money.
low. so fucking low

I would totally not advise that, shit happens when you rob the dead. Maybe you should take the money and spend half buying lunch for homeless people or feeding animals and doing good deeds and take the half for yourself with light heart

To a 12 y/o its small fortune..

>this
And how do you know for sure no one else knows about the money?

yes
im not actually 12 lol..

Whomever is being a white knight and saying that stealing from relatives is bad. Fuck urself, you cucc.

/this. It looks really fucking bad on you if you do get caught but if your a faggot with a conscience it'll fuck with you when you later on.what you could do is keep like 400 and give them the 200 and say you found it. Call the 400 a finders fee and you can sleep like a happy faggot

This is why you aren't in the will.

Do it
Post results

>has money
>600 dollars

kek

Don't steal, you fuck.

sli.mg/Do0KNL

Said, found 600/???