Who was your first crush, Sup Forums?

Who was your first crush, Sup Forums?

Your mom's puss, cuz I totally crushed it.

>Fucking a corpse
That's all the pussy you'll get.

>having a crush

I'm 47 and a virgin. Nobody ever taught me a fucking thing about women. That "kinda cute" girl in high school who told me she "loved how my hair swayed in the breeze?" She was totally fucking into me. I just never saw it. Or the other girl in middle school who smiled shyly when I explained maths shit to her? She was totally fucking into me. I just never saw it.

Now it's too late. I don't care about women anymore. I don't care about men. I don't care about children, I don't care about animals. I don't even care about my goddamn family. All I have, anonymous poster, is this "autistic shit all day" to post. That and waiting to see if humanity decides to go nuclear and destroy itself.

Believe me when I tell you that the train has well and fucking truly left the station. Who was my first crush? Did I have one?

Lacey Chabert in Lost in Space.

Fuuuuck I loved her in Lost In Space

Nice

Carmen Electra from Epic Movie

Not even joking here: that is better Mystique make up than the last 3 X-men movies have had.

Felt my dong move for the first time to this one.

This when I was 30yo TBHF

How the fuck do you even post something like that? You have to be like extra-edgy to talk like that about your own mother.

she looks cute but that movie looks fucking shitty

It's pretty good honestly, give it a shot, the best unofficial Fantastic Four movie.

Haha

Astronema from power rangers in space

HNNNNG

Dark Angel Jessica Alba and Natalie Portjew

I'm heading down the same road
>tfw the exact same experience with two girls
>one of them even sent her friend to ask me if i want to be her bf
>i thought they were rusing me
>they weren't
21 years now and started balding heavily last year, will have to shave it all off this summer. And i look fucking horrendous without hair

I am convinced that vaginas are just a jewish plot and they don't actually exist

Farewell crushes, i hardly knew ye

Kelly Bundy.

Yup. I remember seeing Casper in theaters when I was a kid and she made my pants feel funny.

Winona "klepto junkie Jew whore" Ryder

this bitch from Marmelade Boy

shit I miss those times, when all was easy