Why am I so fat Sup Forums? I'm about 350lbs which is 500 pounds. How do I lose weight

Why am I so fat Sup Forums? I'm about 350lbs which is 500 pounds. How do I lose weight.

consume less calories then you use.

>350lbs which is 500 pounds

wut

smoke
get adderall, faking adhd is pretty easy
if you have depression try antidepressants, I lost 25 kg in 3 months with antidepressants

OP here. Lbs and pounds are different, right? I thought lbs ment large biomass system. Right?

Now in normal kilograms

We're reaching levels of retardation that were previously unbeknownst to mankind

eat less than you consume

Stop eating cake you fat fuck

The blood flow of this fucker prevents oxygen to reach the brain.

So basically, you have an eating disorder. I would normally suggest going to a therapist first because more often than not it's caused because of a mental problem, then to a dietist that isn't a fucknuts and change radically your diet.

Or you can start using your brain stems, ask yourself in the mirror what the actual fuck is wrong with you and eat less junk food. Learn to cook and eat more healthy.

He is fat after all dude.

They're the same thing mate

I'm not even that fat. Isn't 500 pounds like 63kg right. That's not a huge number

If serious, your brain is dying... Either way, ask uncle Google. 500 lb it's like 270 Kg. You are up to some serious shit in a couple months if you keep that weight.

You need to seriously slap the bitch outta yourself on the mirror... Trust me, it's therapeutical.

226,8kg

>350 lbs/pounds = 500 lbs/pounds
Are you so fat that you distort reality itself?

kek

Well I guess you have to be really stupid to abuse your body to get that fat.

This thread just started and I'm already in tears. Gimme more OP please.

OP here. I don't see what the problem here is. I'm just trying to learn how to lose some easy weight fast. Like, I mean, I didn't even know that lbs and pounds where the same and how many kilogroms I weigh no need to be rude.

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums where this thread isnt immediately recognized as bait holy fuck I hate it here now

this

yeah start using your brain stems. also checked

Get a job you degenerate.