To all straight anons, if you were offered $100,000 to have 30 minutes of sex with a gay man, would you do it?

To all straight anons, if you were offered $100,000 to have 30 minutes of sex with a gay man, would you do it?

>Kissing, blowjobs and anal, both giving and recieving
>STD free
>Guranteed secret

im in

100,000 for sex dude. Gtfo you already know the answer.

>To all straight anons

Sure but I'd have to save up first

That's gay how about this for 100,000$ would u have sex with a baby for 30 minutes and you have to cum

who wouldn't for that kind of money lol

I think that would be the most action and money anyone on /Sup Forums/ would ever get

I'm straight and already did it for free, minus the anal part. But he licked my asshole, so I'm good.

If I can choose the man, hell yea. Ren is a Sup Forumsro, even if he does pull the same smug ass face in every photo.

How many of these guys am I allowed to fuck daily? 48 if it's consecutive Might as well learn to like asshole. Who's gonna talk shit when I've made 4.8 million in one day just by doing big cums to my penis?

Kek

>I'm straight
>and already did it for free

Two questions
Do I have to know the guy or is it random
And just because it's std free do I have to raw dog it?

sometimes when im really horny (gf going to school in another state for a few more months still), i think to myself how id prolly be willing to fuck a guy/get sucked through a gloryhole.. an ass is an ass and a mouth is a mouth amirite? not attracted to guys whatsoever but just want to get off in a tight hole

Clearly only gay if you did enjoy it!

TL:DR fuck your cash I'll get rimmed for free

Wrong enjoy it or not

Only gay if balls touch.

Random gay guy and you have to raw dog it

ejaculation inside or out?

On both counts giving and receiving.

Give me dealers choice and I'm in.

You know that a ton of guys hustle, right? And it's more like $20-50.

honestly if I was horny enough and I had a plump ass bent over doggystyle in front of me like this.. nice, tight, shaved asshole.. i dont think i could resist. idk why, lets say hypothetically, you could be guaranteed no one would find out and no other bs, etc.. why anyone wouldn't use it to get off n fill it with cum

I have a mortgage to pay off and I think my wife would be happy even if she doesn't know where the money came from

I wouldn't even think twice.

Some minor pain/discomfort, but I still get to cum and make $100k? Fuck yeah, eliminate my student debt and give me a little freedom to find a better apartment.

That must be a really tough question to answer, OP. Luckily I'm not straight.