Ask a guy that just got out of the mental hospital anything

Ask a guy that just got out of the mental hospital anything.

I have some good stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Dqlg8
imgur.com/a/rs3tC
imgur.com/a/X0ban
imgur.com/gallery/lLCtX
imgur.com/gallery/iJD8f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What were you in there for?

yes?

This.

Will you tell us a story?

Drinking, depression, insomnia, suicidal ideations. It was my 2nd trip, and I was in there for 5 days.

Should I just tell you guys what happened? If you guys bump and post some shit/have a stupid conversation, ill post some shit. I'm at a "crisis recovery house" alone on Thanksgiving waiting to go to rehab. Theres a computer here.

Did you get any pussy in there?

Go ahead and type it up. We'll be waiting and bumping.

Nah, I guess I was probably the most normal guy there and I talked to the only two chicks that were there. Maybe I should have pre typed some stories first.

>321 ▶
> (You)
>Go ahead and type it up. We'll be waiting and bumping.

Want me to start from the beginning or just the funny shit

I say beginning.

user I'm going to type this up in word. I've been wanting to get this down anyway. Give me a little bit. Thanks for your interest.

Gonna tag along for the tale. Might as well have your story be the first thing I read with interest, now that I've come back to this site.

bump

so tell the fucking stories, dont beg for attention

I'm typing some shit up, ask me questions

okay.
can you type faster?
nah, for real though. been considering if i'd be better of in a mental hospital. just dont know if i can satisfy the deviant side in there

so should this be a get thread until op gets back

I'm coming, we had a visitor at this place. it might take me a bit user. check back later if it dies.

but i'm bored and drunk now

fucking bump
im drunk
happy christimas

So my sister called 911 on me because she thought I was dying. I have a drinking problem, and I was actually hoping I was going to do it this time. I was drinking for a week straight when the details starting getting fuzzy. I remember an ambulance showing up and taking me to the hospital. Once I got to the ER, my blood alcohol content was so high that they thought I was trying to kill myself. And I kinda was. At least I was ok with dying. I remember the doctor coming in and asking if this was a suicide attempt. I can’t remember what my answer was. I was in and out of consciousness. They were trying to get me sedated for sleep but my BAC was so high (it later turned out to be .40) that they could only give me Seroquel.

I don’t know if you know what Seroquel is but it fucks me up.

I’ll tell you what, I’m a career alcoholic, but nothing does it like Seroquel does. I don’t remember how it happened but I woke up in a room with a single bed in it. At that point I knew I had wound up back in Psych. Here we go again.

Where was the hospital?

Hmmmm guess I'll tell you New Orleans

What did you do while at the Psych ward?

Damn, one state away from me.

.40, that's the highest BAC I've ever heard of. Can you explain more about how the seroquel affected you, if you can? I love you

I bet that mental hospital had more sane people in than on Sup Forums, am I right?

Bumping for interest

barely out of asylum, first thing you do is go on Sup Forums?
might want to go back there user

Here's a story to read while we all wait

catfishman is my hero

the sequel is pretty great too

There's a sequel??

looks like OP failed the "crisis recovery house computer test" and got caught on Sup Forums

Pls post

I read. In the Psych ER there were a couple of New Yorker magazines, thank god. I read every magazine there cover to cover. I chatted with the nurses and security guards, one of the few people that could. I made friends with the sanest ones.

All of the staff was really nice. In Inpatient treatment I read Walden by Thoreau. There were a couple of books lying around.

you know it.

it destroys my motor function. I'm a seasoned alcoholic but man oh man. I had a reaction to it in the ER.

They took away my phone at this "crisis recovery center :(

but this place is really cool and they are cooking me and this other dude Thanksgiving dinner and letting me watch TV, their beds, and their Xbox so what can you do. This place is amazing. And free.

They dont want you to have phones because they dont want you to get "triggered"

Sounds legit

bump go on
op dont be a fag and make Sup Forums great again

Bumperoo

yup, the ending is pretty depressing, too
pt. 1 imgur.com/a/Dqlg8
pt. 2 imgur.com/a/rs3tC
pt. 3 imgur.com/a/X0ban

did you look out of the window àlot while staying at psych ward

In relation to the seroquel question, what kind of reaction did you have in the ER? What do you mean by it destroys your motor function? I'm drunk right now

actually yes. the wing i was staying at had been opened for only 2 weeks before I stayed there. Its quite beautiful. would you like to see a picture of it?

good to hear you're getting better user, good luck for the future

I am monitoring this thread

sure
days fly by when you stay there?

I've been to psych ward once. How long was your stay? Mine was 5 days.

of course time flies by when you're a faggot!

I'll have to read that sometime. THANK YOU

Unrelated but quints are coming up

Psych ward security guard here. I got a story while this fucker types

So where I work, the psych unit is on the sixth floor. There was this old man who was constantly grabbing nurse and HCA ass.

One day, I'm sitting in the nurses office bullshitting with the nurses when the old man runs up to the door and screams "I GOTTA CATCH MY FLIGHT".

He takes off skipping down the hallway and he's already half way to the window by the time I'm out the door after him.

Fucknuts rolls his ankle 5 feet from tue window and falls face first into the fuckin thing leaving a sizable crack.

Here they come

it's a great read
if you want to read something depressing as shit i recommend this story: imgur.com/gallery/lLCtX

Thanks lol

More more I love it

one time i got quads two times in the same thread
unfortunately there weren't many people in the thread to witness it tho

I like this one: imgur.com/gallery/iJD8f

>I was in there for 5 days.
Amateur

>I don’t know if you know what Seroquel is but it fucks me up.
wat

roll

Damn that's gr8

2 earlie

More more I love it was meant to reply to this....

unfortunately i didn't bother to screencap it
kinda wanna kill myself now tbh

never too early for a good ol' fashioned roll

Rollerino

here it comes

Rollin

get it over with

Rollin

ge

More

Noooo

Thanks

there are like no good pics of the hospital, it was really pissing me off. its really a shame. all i could find were mock ups. i tried.

time did not pass at what we perceive as a "normal" rate, especially in the ER.

why are you attention whoring?

I wanna know who got it

how can you come out of this spiral? any plans?
I think I got seasonal depression , when depression hits, its like I cant think of anything I like in life, brain is empty, and panic attacks, suicidal thoughts, and I google about suicides, shit sucks, everything is good I feel fine then I hit like an brick wall

Another one.

Sherell was not crazy, she was completely lost to the nethers of the loony realm.

When she first came to the unit she sat. 2 weeks and nothing, not a word she just sat.

No TV, no books, no puzzles and and no smoke breaks. Just sitting in a room staring at the intricacies of a wall.

The break came when she was finally forced to come to the common room to eat like a normal person.

This is where shit went downhill.

She flipped out over having "all these faggot eyes" watching her for a half second too long and proceeded to upturn every piece of furniture in the area.

Down she goes and she gets the cocktail in the ass.

4 days in seclusion and she's degraded to full on manic state. She's screaming non stop and banging on the doors with fat, shit glazed fists.

We have to go in and clean her every 4 hours.

This continues for another day before the doctors finally say " She needs to be in a different environment"

Fuckin genius doc.

yeah man I elected to go to 28-day inpatient rehab. sounds like you need help. do you have a psychiatrist?

Woah

Dude I need the fucking sequel to this

*sexts

hehe, pic = "baby bump"

>here we go again

wow this sounds like a sitcom

I do not, last few months have been better, but I have to eventually seek help, I remind myself healthy people seek help smth, this suicidal brewing inside me can lead to something eventually

Where I work, the guards rotate posts. (1 week ER, 1 week psych, 1 week research building etc.)

I was working ER on a hot saturday night when a pleasant old man walks in holding a bloody sheet. He removes the sheet to reveal 15 large gashes in his arms that looked to be the work of a large butcher knife. Apparently he'd been taking blood thinners all evening to make the process as smooth as possible

Homie was immediately placed in the resuscitation room and the doctors went to work.

The policy at my hospital dictates that anyone coming in with self inflicted wounds has to be checked for weapons and cleared before leaving.

So I open his back pack and I'm confronted with 50 live needles and countless dirty heroin spoons.

Fuck that.

I carefully bring the bag to the isolation room, dump the contents onto a blanket on the floor and find dirty womens underwear and a gideon bible.

Yeah that's a problem, you need one. Do you haave insurance?

This thread is awesome

I too would love to read part 2

Oh fuck, I'm blind. Cheers

currently I do yeah, actually I had a psychiatrist, that was 10 years ago, couple years ago I wanted to get appointment they said I had to wait atleast 6months, but I didnt want to check into the psychatric asylum, scares me, its pretty old, and theres a house near where they burned the dead asylum people, also crazy stuff might happened between these walls. story short found some doc who prescribed me some other stuff, with this stuff I can sleep like 20h straight, back in the day I was on zoloft and xanax. I think there are demons in the past that come to haunt me

So you just got out of the nervous hospital? Reckon you got a book on Christmas? Can you at least fix small engines? Do you like french fried taters?

THAT STORY

>C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1479408784401.png

>INTERNETEXPLORER

absolute cancer

Haha, it's all good man. It's a great thriller with a subplot about what were thought to be CFM's friends plotting against him. It also has CFM meeting a girl and struggling with whether or not to be a villain, or to be with her. I won't tell you how it ends, but the ending is sorta depressing.

Why are you seeking attention and asking for questions instead of just greentexting your tales?

Don't spoil CFM i'm reading it now

might wanna not look at this thread for the entire time you're reading it, then

you're right. fuck. I kinda wanted to type a record up for myself too, but I'll get some greentexts going now that the thread seems to be somewhat alive.