twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gift her your ear in a box
bitches love ears in a box

this
also cover her face with chicken blood the next time you see her

Tell her you're into having threesomes with her family too

Fake this only workz with niggers

bump

She looks really cute. Just take her out and make sure you keep the conversation mostly about her.

she's out of your league op , don't even try.

slap with dick

>how to get dates with white girls

Step 1 - Be black
Step 2 - Don't be fat

>can u tell me how to flirt with this girl based on one picture I took with a potato guise?

>how to get dates

Kys op

I think you meant don't be black....literally anything other than black and you have a much better chance then if you're black...

Be white to date white girls

Try being yourself.

If that doesnt work you dont have a chance anyways lol.

In the USA anyway, I can't speak for other places...

She seems out of your league OP

be so laid back and chill almost act like you couldnt care less if you end up fucking her. she be hoppin on that bopple after that friendd

you sound a 14yo

Not sure about this.

We like people who are interested in us. Just make sure not to be desperate or obsessive.

Take her out somewhere quiet and secluded. Walk with her into the woods. Show her the freshly dug grave you made in advance. let her know that you have a cock and a knife and one of the two is going inside her tonight, her choice.

femanon here
no way I'd ever allow a random dude to "get laid" without being me deliberately choosing him

Well ur not wrong

Ask her if she wants to listen to your mixtape.

Try to make conversation, be interested in what she is saying and hope there is no boyfriend.

Otherwise rape is an option.

If your asking Sup Forums how to date someone you probably dont have the social skills to get that relationship to that point. Work on yoself boi and good things will come

you're fucking female, you're just a stupid cunt who can't do shit. next thing you know you're on a party and anyone can fuck you stupid slut.

discord.gg/YwDV95k JOIN

sounds like no girl ever chose you

>how to get dates with white girls

be black

can confirm this works.

This is true. A girl usually knows if she'd fuck you within a minute of meeting you.

well you're wrong. I got girls because I don't listen to their bullshit. They literally have no idea what they want.

I'm black with a 7.5 slong and I can tell u it's still not that easy

offer them the ol' lickaroo

I RECOGNIZE THAT GAY BLOWJOB

Holy shit this guy must be lonely lol.

It's more like seconds of looking at you but they will never admit that, which is why you have to endure several dates before you get anywhere.

go up to girl, hey i like your (insert article of clothing or personal detail here).
Go from there...
Don't take too long
Give her your number, either she hit you up or doesn't
continue process

>she doesn't
>continue process
>stuck in infinite loop

I mean if you're that ugly or have nothing to offer I guess you're kind of screwed.. not sure what to tell you there

Save yourself: go MGTOW. And start watching videos by Turd Flinging Monkey, Sandman, Thinking-Ape, Coterie, CS MGTOW, and Karen Straughan. Their Youtube channels will blow your mind. Guaranteed.

This guy has a point, but is very crude about it. The more pressure a woman feels, the less likely she will sleep with you. Don't act like you don't care, literally just don't care. She is a 5/10, and those populate 60+% of the market. If she thinks you're funny, then 70% of your job is done.

Convince her to get a full body massage from you and just let your hands do the talking.