ITT: Album covers that scared the shit out of you as a kid

ITT: Album covers that scared the shit out of you as a kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-iepu3EtyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>as a kid
That scares the shit out of me now

not really what OP's asked, but as a kid I as totally terrified by this video

youtube.com/watch?v=L-iepu3EtyE

Kek, how did you manage to look at this as a kid?

And to think fully complete creeped me out

My cousins used to have this when I was like 7

It made me feel terrified of the bug and feel really bad for the kid because on the back cover it's implied that the bug ate him. Plus the art style falls in a sort of uncanny valley kind of thing.

Not proud of it

Oh man, it gives me bad memories

This used to scare the piss out of me as a kid.

So did Morphine - Yes, because I didn't think the frame of the fireplace was an actual fireplace. I thought it was like an owl or a pilsbury doughboy watching as he burned something down.

There was one from my childhood although I can't remember the name. It was a rock record (possibly industrial rock). The cover had a bunch of masks on it lined in columns. One was a bunch of pickachu masks, then beside it was a bunch of Barney masks, a kid masks and shit. It was creepy.

wtf that sounds equally terrifying and hacky

i'm intrigued

I've been searching for awhile but I think it might have been a local band. I'm in Toronto so I've tried looking through discogs but nothing. I think it may be around this house somewhere but I'm still searching. I'll post it here in a sharethread if i ever find it.

Fuck off Seth.

what the fuck

great album tho

Brujería - Mextremist! Greatest Hits

Supposedly the photo is real!!

The photo belongs to a Mexican yellow newspaper that is called "Alarma!".

>creeped me out as a teen
I didn't look close enough at his face and then I fucking jumped

Lol I had that T shirt in middle school and my teachers always used to rag on me for it.

My dad had this on CD in a box in the basement. The texture of the creature and the crab hands gave me the willys.

>gave me the willys
What did he mean by this

this

I couldn't even tell you why. Just creeped the hell out of me when I was 5

Even now..

knee

you just blew my mind bro hehe cheers

noice

My cousin got this for my like 8th birthday on cassette, I always felt weird looking at it lol, but love that album.