>Walk into your house
>You find Taylor Swift standing there
Wat do???

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/YwDV95k
youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wake up

Guys, I'm really afraid about the future. I'm 24, and there has never been a time in my life where society was so turbulent. I get told the same by much older people.

War is spreading, rumors of wars too. The news is not just misleaidng but packed with lies and information to the point where cultures are being shaped by completely different views of reality. Stable countries are dividing, people everywhere look confused and scared.

No one knows what's going to happen next in our world or if the society we rely on will hold up for much longer. 2016 alone has been so surreal and chaotic that it doesn't seem real, events that would have dominated the news for months in 2013 are a bi-weekly occurrence.

There are so many attacks this year, I literally cannot keep count and I follow geopolitics closely.

I'm scared, and I am horrified about the future.

What's going to happen guys?

>Point to crotch
>DietCoke.lbr

Shake it off

discord.gg/YwDV95k JOINNNNNNNNNNN

probably be super awkward and realise im a fat ugly beta who smells and shed probably walk out laughing at me

Shoot her with my gun for trespassing on my property obviously

Knock her out, tie her up, wake her up, rape her, kill her, rape her again, call cops, kill self.

Everyone's gonna die anyway you either find balance between going with the flow and not being a sheep

or go to an extreme make millions right fucking now and set up a bunker in iceland that you can fap in for the rest of time

Go back to cab and ask driver why he brought you to Beverly Hills, and not to your back alley cardboard home at Crenshaw Blvrd.

Tell her that her music sucks.

ask for money

wow

Everyone's going to die anyway is irrelevant. My point is that suffering and pain might come much sooner because of how unstable our society is becoming and the pace of its acceleration. That's the scariest part. It's not slowing down and it shows no signs of slowing down, the chaos and tension is intensifying every couple months.

ask her what is happening in
>Pic related.

What's this Becky doing here?

what does that have to do with taylor swift?

Say" What are you doing here"?

get her to clean my stove, it's nasty.

demand bj then watch her leave. Go back to normal life

Uhm... "Tits or gtfo!" ?

Fuck her in the pussy

She's starting to look really Jewish.

Probably ask "Who the fuck are you?"
and see if it's one of my mother's friends from her job.

ask her if she gifts me her 17 inch macbook pro and if she'd be willing to pay me for sex

>who are you and what the fuck are you doing in my house

The right thing.

choke her out, rope her up, and throw her in my basement.

Ask her to write a song about me, it would be a good ice breaker.

take her hand and tell her she is the most beautiful woman to walk the erath while still making eye contact then kiss her and grab her by the pussy

taylor swift fucks black guys

Offer her some of this bombass stuffing I made.

society is getting more stable as a whole
your worldview is biased because you just became an adult

could taylor swift's skinny fragile body handle the BBC though?

i feel like she'd break apart if she got penetrated by a girthy big black cock

Ask her if I look like her future ex boyfriend.

I would genuinely ask her if she feels fulfilled being a full-time musician/songwriter while she doesn't make everything herself. If I had 40+ hours a week to write music and get payed and noticed for it, I wouldn't write shit-tier teenage-girl-pop.

rape

damn, now I really wanna know

sure you would. you would write music that's going to sell

shitty music makes it to the top. thats how the world works and thats where the moneys at

start dry humping her like a dog

>not naming it PersuadingTechniques

kek anyways

>mistake her for a coatrack and throw my fedora at her
>miss

don't forget to trip and fall while walking out

kek

If she's willing to fuck, then that.
If she's not, then force.

you wanna say she has to eat all the eggs?

Invite her to stay for thanksgiving dinner, I suppose.

castle doctrine

>Knock her out
>Tie her up
>Lock in basement
>Stockholm Syndrome
>Marry her
>Cheat on her

Rape is the only right answer. So yeah I'd rape her for about three or four weeks tape it sell it to the highest bidder. Then tell Taylor to shake it off.

Tell her
>Your music suck
Then
>Suck my dick

tell her to gtfo because i don't hang around whores.

Show her Murdoch Murdoch

This might sound like a joke to you, but the key is that the jew is behind everything.

Well, I've now lost all interest in her. Thank you, user. You've set me free. Hopefully I never see a pic of Karli with a filthy nigger.

I would ask why she's in my house.

*mutters*
"Ugh shes back for more sex... we've been fucking all week."

Then i proceed to have more sex with her even though my dick is raw and sore. I take the pain like a champ as i bust another nut in that hot tight pussy.

go away redneck

God Damn it Taylor- we are never getting back together

You upset, nigger? Why? Your people have one. Whites will be extinct soon, and your 90 grandkids will live in a worldwide ghetto wasteland because they can't match the achievements of the white race. Unless the Asians or the holdouts in Russia decide to help you out. Guess time will tell.

>fap in for the rest of time
"Welcome to my bunker!"
"Uhh why is everything either crusty or sticky?"

*won
Damn. A lowrider was blasting some shitty rap down the street and it temporarily lowered my IQ.

That one's alright. She runs in PC, SJW circles as part of her career, which means she sometimes has to pose with a monkey or two. She doesn't exactly look thrilled to be that close to Jamal anyway.

GET BACK ON B

nigger

>Walk into your house
>You find Taylor Swift standing there
>Wat do???
fuckherrightinthepussy.jpeg

Ask her for a job as a sex slave, 24/7 only for her.

Beginner's mind, bro.
Cultivate that shit.

>walk into your house
Don't have a house.

Can you even imagine ravaging that body in bed? Jesus fucking christ, she's perfect.

You kidding me?
She looks like Sweet Dee dunked her head in foundation.

Shoot and kill her so that I'll become famous not only for killing her but for exposing her irrefutably as a terrible person. I always suspected she was an aweful human being.

>Knock her out, tie her up, wake her up, rape her, kill her, rape her again, call cops, kill self.

You've got it all figured out user, life included.

Oh, the things I'd do to her.....

Just Admins talking about shit no one cares about

I'd change my goddamn locks. If Taylor Swift can get in my nigger neighbors are gonna take all my shit pretty quick.

Hold her at gun point until the police can get here, and then have her prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for breaking an entering..... also I may sue for damages

Da fuck?

FFS Taylor Swift. No you can't use my kitchen to make brownies.

Tell her her music sucks and then suck your dick?

>then suck your dick

What if she's making weed brownies?

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

kick her in the ovaries repeatedly until she can no longer bear children

It would be ok if she didn't keep leaving a mess.
Bloody, Taylor Swift

Photoshop?
With legs like that, there's no way her ass looks like this.

But how can you get mad at that face?

Tell her that beyonce got one of the videos of all time !!!

ask her why the fuck she is stalking me and why she killed my mother

Tell her to write better albums that aren't all about her fucking up relationships

>>You find Taylor Swift standing there
>Wat do???

Ask her if she was the one that slipped over 9,000 hits of acid into Kanye's diet coke.

im sure you could help her write a triple album on autism

tell me more