Jim Carrey recounts first time meeting Tommy Lee Jones:

Jim Carrey recounts first time meeting Tommy Lee Jones:

>"I walked into a restaurant the night before our big scene in The Riddler's lair and [Tommy was there]. I went up to say hi and the blood drained from his face, in such a way that I realized that I had become the face of his pain. He got up, kind of shaking, hugged me and said 'I hate you. I really don't like you.' And I was like 'Wow, ok. Well, what's going on man?' And he said, 'I cannot sanction your buffoonery.' He did not want to work with me."

Why is Tommy so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aayXddeHIeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Tommy Lee Jones

He hugged him before saying it so obviously it was in good jest.

Sounds like autism

That's honestly really dickish. Just because you don't like how a guy acts, unless they're a major dick there's no reason to be such an asshole to him.

Jones has severe aspergers. It's been confirmed by numerous costars.

>it's real

kek, fucking actors

why did Tommy took such a shitty/buffoon role?

First thought that came into my head. That and he did the Men in Black movies as well.

Every Batman villain actor wanted to be Jack Nicholson

His role in the MIB movies was as a no-nonsense stoic government agent though, a farcry from the cackling nutjob that is Two Face in Batman forever.

he was probably pissed that the diretor just said to hin just act like Jim Carrey...that probably was a heavy blow on his ego...im inda sleepy/lazy now but did Jones made some big role before Batman Forever?

And from all accounts, he really enjoyed the role in the first movie. He improvised a lot of the dialogue that ended up on-screen and Will Smith had to keep up with him.

the only good thing in Batman Forever was Gotham City
the only good thing in Batman & Robin was Alicia

You guys remember that Men in Black 1 was actually a really great sci-fiction movie, right?

holy shit dude gfto

10/10

Source?

here, did my post somehow imply otherwise?

totally and utterly incorrect

>Alicia
>Not Arnie

>alicia silverstone better than prime uma

The fuck out of here.

>better than prime uma

Are you a fan of drag queens?

Will Smith recounts first time meeting Tommy Lee Jones:

>"I walked into a restaurant the night before our big scene in Men in Black HQ and [Tommy was there]. I went up to say hi and the blood drained from his face, in such a way that I realized that I had become the face of his pain. He got up, kind of shaking, hugged me and said 'I hate you. I really don't like you.' And I was like 'Wow, ok. Well, what's going on man?' And he said, 'I cannot sanction your coonery.' He did not want to work with me."

I dunno, do they look like Uma Thurman ~mid-'90s? Because if so then yes.

US Marshals had just gotten buttblasted by Ace Ventura 2, so he had a lot going on at the time

>prime uma
But Baron Munchausen came out like 10 years before this

You can hardly see her, though. Dangerous Liaisons much, much better.

Point is, Uma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aliterally Whoverstone.

youtube.com/watch?v=aayXddeHIeE
55 minutes in

Only cross eyed autists prefer Uma Shitman over Alicia Silverbone

Uma isn't even fucking attractive, not one body part is, Alicia is an angel I'd rape to shreds

gfy

Yeah. It was something like that. TLJ was pissed that one of Carrey's low brow comedies had just destroyed him in the box office.

Aidan Gillen recounts first time meeting Tom Hardy:

>"I walked into a plane the night before our big scene in The Dark Night Rises and [Tom was there]. I went up to say hi and the blood drained from his mask, in such a way that I realized that I had become the face of his pain. He got up, kind of shaking, hugged me and said 'I hate you. I really don't like you.' And I was like 'Wow, ok. Well, what's going on big guy?' And he said, 'I cannot sanction your pose.' He did not want to work with me."

Bat Girl?
More like "Fat Girl," if you ask me.

Aww, triggered baby detected.
>waaah he was rude to me

mmmm more cushion for the pushin

better than that anorixec bitch

I swear they didn't care as much about making their actors into roid monsters for those superhero roles

They didn't, gym culture was at a low point then and is in renaissance now.

jesus...

>The Dark Night Rises
>Night
Someone needs to be in summer school instead of on Sup Forums

really makes you think

>our big scene in The Dark Night Rises

sorry

I'll accept the (You), but not your apology

Reminder that Tommy Lee Jones's bff is Al Gore and that should really explain everything.