Well i work black friday in retail for the first time tonight. This is my 3rd day only of working retail...

Well i work black friday in retail for the first time tonight. This is my 3rd day only of working retail. What can i expect from this 8 to 12 hour shift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

expect hell, and lots of discounts

OP, have you seen Planet Of The Apes?

Indeed i have user.

Lol rip OP. Quit and get a better job.

depends on where you live

if you're in an affluent and densely populated area expect the possibility of trampling

My wife's 2nd week, first "fuck head friday". She sent me this about 30 minutes ago while chilling before her shift

I live in a major tourist trap man.

I recommend you just go ahead and kill yourself now. It's likely to be more pleasant, and certainly quicker than waiting until afterward.

Barring that, you should consider getting very, very high.

>Old enough to be a wife
>Works at target

More like "fucked up wife" right?

This

Times are hard for the majority of people. Even I stooped to Wal-Mart for a few months due to necessity.

you will look a human being in the eyes seeking humanity; you may just almost find it, but ultimately you will be stymied by a blind primordial rage that of something that just crawled from the water

Only hard for short sighted, lazy, andor stupid people. I worked in construction for 12 years and I saw the job market changing. Got my shit together and when to nursing school. O know work a physically easy job and make more money.

If you are working retail as an adult you already fucked up

Call in sick to work tomorrow

/thread

Is this the Target in Lacey?

I live in rural Pennsylvania, about to head out to get some cheapo uhd blurays from bestbuy then head to the mall to poke around for cloths deal for the wife.

Life is good boys

Wife hasn't worked in years lol. Took the job to have some shit to do. Not all of us are basement dwelling momma cucks. I'm make more than enough, she just wants to do something besides whatever she wants. When you grow up you'll see the value in this

I work retail in Australia and make 21 p/h serving cunts petrol and that's a basic rate m8 29 p/h on weekends. sounds like you're just from a shitty economy :^)

No

I've done boxing day sales before holy shit I am thankful to not be in retail anymore good luck you poor soul

Watchout for niggers, peasants and land whales. A cousin of mine used to work during black friday as cashier back in America and it was horrendous.

Then why do something so shitty?

The last thing an Australian should be talking shit about is the economy. Your minimum wage us is like 17/hr ad you only make 21/hr. Have fun pumping gas poor fag, hope a spider kills you

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

That's a typical burger reply, 21 and I make more than most of your adult do TOP KEK BURGER. I actually keep a snake and a couple spiders for pets but it's good to know that you're a faggot that's scared by nature.

a shit teir wage kangroo fucker back to the billybong

m8 come here and talk shit to me irl I'll fucking deck ya and eat your organs for brekkie you 6 toed fucker

If the only way you can live with yourself is to live in fantasyland about your shitty gas pumping aussie life then power to you. Your buying power is comparable to a teenager flipping burgers here in America.

I pulled down 72k last year working 36hrs/week and all i did was bumble thought 2 years of nursing school. I had the foresight to see that all the construction jobs were going away/taken by mexicans.

go fuck your pet abo

fucking retards standing in line when all black friday shopping can be done online.