Would you have sex with her?

Would you have sex with her?

yes

>asking on Sup Forums
Does it have a pulse? Then..
No scratch that, the answer is yes anyway.

Yes, of course

this.
Ive fucked several girls bigger or as big as that bitch

I salute you.

Same here. Fat bitches suck dick like their sex life depends on it. Because it usually does.

Join me sometime Comrade

Absolutely, and I can always get them back over the moment I want them with a "wyd Beautiful??"
They know they are desperate.
My niche.

and don't forget about men
they're cute too

I want to see a slender Japanese woman blossom into a massive glutton.

I'd rub his gut

true but i actually prefer fucking vs a hearty bj and im pretty good at fucking but a fat girl you only wanna fuck missionary because doggy and cowgirl are instaboner killers

Already did

You and me both.

>he thinks fat girls on top is shit
Confirmed for never having tried it. Nothing better than a fat chick riding your cock.

absolutely, i love fat chicks

not if you're staring at a blanket of fat that hardly goes up and down. i like to see pussy lips wrapped around my dick going up and down not a tidal wave of peach colored fat and stretch marks

yes

This guy looks exactly like one of my sons friends dad. Lol

I absolutely love weight gain stuff.

I do too. Its hot seeing them go from thin to obese.

Watching them swell up thanks to the food provided to them.

>a blanket of fat
Those are breasts, and they go up and down plenty user. Guess this is a taste thing.

the japanese love whaling.

Exactly. the fatter the get, the sexier they become.

I've only had sex with average sized women so I'd like to try different shapes and sizes for comparison.

That's pretty much my ultimate upper limit though.

Fuck no. Tried to fuck a fatty in the past, was so disgusted I couldn't get it up.

They become so gluttonous, pigging out without any shame or restraint.

Those would be the most fun to feed. They go out of their way to eat for you until there was nothing left.

Especially if they eat like hogs, bingeing on all fours.

Like one devouring a pizza while having her ass in the air, and every session makes her ass bigger.

If she was on all fours stuffing herself I think I'd have to be stuffing her from the rear.

Concur. Most memorable blowjobs ever came from an obese girl. She genuinely enjoyed drinking my spunk.

Both hungry holes getting "fed".

And neither hole will stop until they have swallowed up everything there is.

Rachel?

Horny feedees are the best fatties.

Yeah, I like chubby and fat girls as well as skinny girls just for different reasons.

It would be fun to measure how much she's grown on a month to month bases.

Absolutely.

My dream fatty is one with a huge gut and an impossibly wide & deep navel.

A belly that big would be wonderful. I'd worship it every chance I got.

I gain great pleasure from imagining both anons as fat chicks rping

It would be pretty hot to be a fat chick.

Same. Treat it like the monument to decadent hedonism it is.

Agreed. Get to pig out on whatever you want, when you want and have a rocking fat chick body the whole time.

I'd get some really tight clothing and wear them around when I go to gorge myself just to see if I can get them to rip or pop some buttons.

The life of a fat chick would be fun.

It really would be. Summertime would be fun just for swimsuits and showing off just how fat you are.

You would be the biggest whale on the beach, showing off your female form to any interested individuals and having big meals on a sand blanket.

that's not a chink...that's a chunk

and no. would not bang

Damn right I would. My fat belly and ass would completely cover up my bottoms as I lay around eating ice cream to keep cool.

I'd examine all my rolls, the softness of my blubber, and revel in what a fat woman I was.

My gut would be tight due to all my beach binges.

>chunk

She's Japanese.

Same. It would always be full so long as I'm awake. It only loses that tightness after a goodnights rest and then I'd admire how much softer its become.

can confirm, being a fat chick is fun. you can jiggle your own chub and shit, it's amazing.

And when I get on the scale, I can tell my fat chick body has processed all that food into new lard on me.

I jelly. Jiggling chub must feel wonderful.

That is assuming you can still see the numbers past your humongous gut.

It's truly the life. Of course, I'm ultra self conscious when I'm with anyone and out in public. But when I'm in the comfort of my own home, I rip off the shirt and start feelin' my meat. Also eating. The best part about being fat is eating, because you have nothing to loose. You can only gain from it.

Heh, true. It would be a gigantic gut, proof what a gluttonous woman I was.

You're living my dream. I only have a tiny bit of chub and it feels pretty good to rub against. I can only imagine how much better it is when that little bit is much larger.

Heh, you can always get bigger user!! don't give up. Also that makes me wonder, what two fatties rubbing up against each other feels like. I'm gonna think about that...mmm

nope

The day you can see the scale anymore is a day worth celebrating. I'd pig out even harder then usual to celebrate how fat I've become since I started growoing.

Would be kinky to wake up as a big fat chick.

I've been considering it for a bit now and threads lie this just make me want to dive right in. The bit of pudge I have now is mostly just from drinking soda again and it feels great.
> Also that makes me wonder, what two fatties rubbing up against each other feels like.
Fat bellies pressed against each other would be phenomenal. All your softness and the others bouncing off one another sounds divine.

Shit man! I be fukkin dat bitch till she screem fo more an shit!

Different guy here.

I experimentally tried to be a fat pig IRL once, but my metabolism is too fast and my body doesn't like significant weight gain. I get negative mood swings.

But it is fun to fantasize about blimping up.

That it would. I'd spend all that morning exploring my new body.

Playing with my new fat pussy and big tits.

I'd be fondling my new gut, feeling it jiggle all over the place.

How much did you put on?

Not much, but my body didn't react well to it at all. I'm not really a big eater IRL.

Fantasy-wise though, it's another story.

DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS DUBS

That sucks. I do know what its like to have a small appetite though. On one hand its nice to not really need to eat all that often but it does make trying to gain a real pain in the ass.

That's what makes fantasy so great. No consequences to the gluttony.

That is true. Still it would be nice to have the real deal in your hands.

obviously

FUCK YES!!!!

True. Some people can make the feedee life real for them.

I'm content to imagine myself as an enormous fat chick in weight gain fantasies, becoming the exact opposite of myself IRL.

Would prefer a liberal dosage of sandpaper directly into my eyes

It will be a lot of work but this is the right time of the year for gaining. Maybe I can get that life for myself. Worst case I'll just stick with fantasy if it doesn't work out.

If you live in a normally hot climate, all that extra weight will act as insulation trapping heat.

That was one of the other reasons I couldn't be a pig. Climate is too hot most of the time.