Is germany's stranglehold on high quality industrial equipment/manufacturing in danger with the recent influx of...

is germany's stranglehold on high quality industrial equipment/manufacturing in danger with the recent influx of medieval minded moslems into the country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
youtube.com/watch?v=IJblxS358sI
youtube.com/watch?v=xtbFV7MEaGM
youtube.com/watch?v=sEeXd9b01uY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With Germany's shrinking population it would cease to be a country in 20 years with immigration adding to the population. They aren't bringing in Muslims to destroy the white race like many on here would have you believe. Germany needs immigrants to survive

>Germany needs immigrants to survive
It doesnt need backwards savages to survive. They could import people from anywhere in the EU instead.

But they already did it. Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece...

Germany doesnt need millions of unskilled, uncivilised refugees. No country does. It's a drain on the system.

No.

The white race in the whole of Europe is fading away. They have no population to draw from. Maybe slavs, but I'd rather have Muslims than slavs

But why do Germany picks its migrants randomly while Australia and Canada implement a thorough selection process to do the same thing?

Do you think the average Muhammad and the average Fatimah make for good and productive citizens?

It's like importing niggers.

>I'd rather have Muslims than slavs
Fucking retard. Slavs are based and Christian. Not always easy to deal with but better that fucking muslims who dont speak the language and spread their disgusting 'culture' around.

Slavs are superior to muslims. Stop getting cucked!

CHEAP
LABOUR
FORCE
the more there are the cheaper it'll be.

Worse. They breed like the rats that they are.

>With Germany's shrinking population it would cease to be a country in 20 years
Source?

As a german working in a company which builds machines for automotive suppliers all over the world:
Short answer : No
Long answer: Germany has always had an immigrated population (Italy, France, Great Britain, now mostly Turkish people).
If the people are skilled who cares? I work with a very skilled turkish guy and some french ones. Of course there is always trash.
At the moment our biggest problem is that the white trash is afraid of the muslim/turkey/syria trash. But what do I care.
We have way more old people than young people, we need more young anyway or we will collapse. Our steel industry is going down, our coal is already dead, automotive will follow soonish if nothing changes (hello taking a nap during electro car and self driving revolution VW and Daimler).
Our only resources are our well trained and educated people building machines that everyone buys (thanks China). We lose them we lose everything.

talking about labour force would have sense if we were back in XIX century - XX century

With automation and cheap industry being moved to China-Vietnam-Indonesia-Philipines what's the purpose of accepting muslims into Europe?

eurofag here.
I agree, slavs are annoying too, but at least they don't drop fucking bombs on us.

The thing is that all the developed world is in the so-called fourth stage of demography, where the number of deaths is relatively low, but the number of births is even lower, hence the slow decline.

Germany has been importing workforce from
a) Turkey since the sixties - major failure in integrating them - there is a sense of guilt in Germans about this.
b) former Eastern Germany - the largest project a country has ever overtaken is trying to make the underdeveloped third catch up with the more modern two-thirds of the country - it's working, but it's painfully slow, there is resistance, impatience, and anger about this in the east parts,
c) the east part of Europe after EU accession: Germany has been one of the major destinations for economic migrants from the rest of the EU. It works, but there's no hope/intention of integrating them as most of them are only there to make money.

And this is the point when the immigrant crisis broke out last year. Merkel fucked up big time, now they are trying to correct the mistake by going through the immigrants and if they do not have a lot to offer to Germany in the form of higher education etc., most probably they end up deported to the country where they first entered the EU.

tldr: Germany is selecting, but they're doing it slower and less efficiently than Canadians or New Zealand.

Outside is the problem

Got ham Juice

merkel is not jewish

merkel wastes taxpayers money on sandniggers, instead of investing in their own kids. her motivation: inherited guilt.
taxpayers are pissed, or ignoring.
afd and pegida are the only hope. some people woke up.

no problems with polish, or other slavs - they are good workes and they integrate themselfes.
mudslimes and niggers are the problem: they deal drugs while collectin social services, while beeing signed for indefinite deportation.

there is a social industrial complex, the media and the politicians, that destroy germany with suppressing the justice system.
police is frustrated.

Merkel plan was to bring in Syrian refugees to work for her in secret bunkers that were being built. A whistle-blower who worked on the construction of the underground bunkers stated they could house 300,000 people complete with mosques for the inhabitants.

????

Yes, the items are basically going to be on the same level as those in third wourld countries.

The guy behind this is soros, he has a dream of creating a globist bulticultural "utopia", but at the expense of literally destroying the white race.

Dont listen to this kike.
Kikes hate nationalism because they dont feel like they belong anywhere, because they dont.
Jews were the original refugees.
Europe let them in a couple thousand years ago, and they never left.
Its time for them to go home.

Slavs? No more Vikings? Wtf

the EU has imposed quotas saying the countreis have to take in "refugees".

Most of the refugees are fighting age males, who instead of fighting isis and fixing their countries, turned and ran. Most of them have mothers, wifes, and children they left in the war zone.
These are not "refugees" they are economic migrants trying to get that sweet sweet first world welfare.

They emply VERY dirty methods of getting in too, in many cases they literally just show up on shore.
Theres an exploit in the italian(?) navy code that says if they see a sinking ship, they have to help them. So when they are zipping accross the meditaranian, to make their ride smoother, if they happen to see a an italian navy ship, they will actually sink their own raft.
Here is one example: youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

The thought it was the italin navy, flipped a bitch, sank their raft rigth at its side. At one point a nig is actually diving off the raft into the water, climbing back on the raft, and diving in the water again.
They think if they act like they are drowning they will get saved first.

did the Tunisians save them? its sad to see people going through such hardships just to get what we were born into. kinda makes you feel guilty

And then you have the cuck countries like sweeden and germany, literally importing trainloads, planes, and trains of these migrants.
Their youth have been brainwashed into thinking this is the right thing to do, they show up and welcome their destruction.
youtube.com/watch?v=IJblxS358sI

The migrants who dont get plane tickets are willing to walk there and break their way into the countries.
youtube.com/watch?v=xtbFV7MEaGM

And once they get into town, they dont stop chimping out. They take over sections of a city, openly attack white people, they lie cheat steal and rape. the governmetn will do nothing about it either.
youtube.com/watch?v=sEeXd9b01uY

>The white race in the whole of Europe is fading away.
Thanks to liberalism and the Jews multiculturalism.

native germans have a higher average IQ than the immigrants/refugees they are bringing in

a populations culture and prosperity are determined by it's average IQ, replace that population with one that adheres strictly to a 7th century ideology and the culture and prosperity will shift to match that new population

no but she is just as bad being a born and bred east german stasi, she might as well be a russian bolshevik

> Libtard cuck detected.

Why would I feel guilty?
I own them nothing.

Should my kids get what you worked for when you die?
No.

They are in that situation because their ancestors, and them, did nothing.
They still life in the fucking stone age.

At the end of the day, while we lave at work to keep our countries running,
They choose to spend their day, still living in a barren desert, with trash scattered all over the place. They choose to live a dozen miles from the closest water source. They choose to not grow any crops.
Africa is the must lush place on this planet, and yet they somehow cant survive on their own?

Its time for use to stop interfering in natural selection.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE

Cant find the video I was wanting to link, it was a walk though of the largest slum in africa with tours of their shaks and kids playing in an open sewer.

The point is they do nothing to improve their lives. They dont make sawmilles for wood and tool handles used to make axes.
They get everything handed to them, and do nothing productive.

In an interview with one of these african migrants he said he hates it in the first world because everyone expects you to work. thats not what life is in africa, its more about being a community and relaxing.

It really is.

So importing a shitton of rapefugees that just drain welfare money like there's no tomorrow and don't ever plan on getting a job is somehow a brilliant idea in that situation? I have had thought about people from DE as the intelligent ones, but if you are a good representation of that nation, you're already doomed because of your own stupidity and a flood of those mudslimes will only accelerate that.

we are on Sup Forums and on Sup Forums it's cool to be racist n shit but the truth is Germany like many other 1st world countries need immigrants and their workforce.

The next truth is that 90% of the people coming are good people trying to build a future and integrate into the country.

the problem is the 10% of assholes coming as well as the 10% of the assholes in said countries. Both groups ruin it for everyone.

But that's an unpopular truth for Sup Forums were the best most people can think of is dick rate threads.

I forogot to even cover that,

Yea they dont even plan on working. There is garenteed welfare during the 1 year or so that it takes to process their asylum application.

sweden even wants to bring isis into their country and give them free drivers licenses.

90% of the rapefugees are the assholes.
Whos paying you? Is it soros?

>90% of the people coming are good people country.
>10% of assholes coming

Got any proof of that?

Because it sure doesn't look that way in the streets.

its ether a jew, a paid shill, or tumblr cancer(refugee if you will).
Their brains are literally broken. They dont need "facts" because facts are racist (and misogonistic, and anti women anti muslim anti blah blah blah plrobematic blah blah).

they get shelter, they get food, they get....mostly no money (like 225€ on average, took me a second to google). You don't just come here and get handled free money. Not even I as a German get free money (above minimum living standard which is like what? 380€+an apartment).
We are no wellfare nation (any more).

Also we are starting to throw people out again, but because everysthing has to be 1000% legit (thanks right wing) it needs a lot of time.

Sweden is already a lost cause I'd say. Recently there's so much news from them about what those uncivilized goatfuckers do, that I wonder how people there haven't bombed their parliament by now and decided to drive that trash above the polar circle with no shelter or protective clothing. Escapees shot on sight.

Europe is at a turning point.
Either whites will wakeup and take up whiteland, or we will perish as a race, and keep in mind without white pople, science might come to a halt, though we might have done enough work that the asians can make some more progress.

europe = whites land
asia = asains land
africa = africans land

SAVE THE PLANET!
KILL A LIBERAL OR JEW!

>mostly no money (like 225€ on average
225€ is more than an average low-tier worker here, eg. cleaning lady or similar (look at the other side of Die Oder), so getting that much for nothing (NOTHING!) is absurd
also - you can gather 10 nignogs, pay that 400€ for some flat and everybody will have 180+€ to spend on whatever
just think about it - for them it's like going on a vacation, where you get PAID just for being there
what Germany does (and other similar countries) is promoting communism, as you get cash for shit, and that's bad because it doesn't teach anybody that they have to work to get money; they'll throw some bins around, burn some rags and government will give them more Euros because they want to keep the number of rapefugee incidents as low as possible because fuck knows why

source or didnt happen

I do agree and I'm quite happy that I'm flagged as a part of "nationalist, extreme-right-wing, homophobic, racist, etc." country.
Many have laughed at us, "plumbers of the EU" or whatever, but I believe that a time will come that we will laugh when the infestation will spread, bombings, rapes, robberies, etc. will take place so often that the newspapers will stop printing those on the 1st page and remaining white people will run from homeland to the "poor country of slavs" to experience a bit of normality.

ehm.....you know what it costs to buy stuff here, no? A packet of cigarettes is 6€, food for one week (trash tier) 20€ per person.
To live an average life here (apartment, water, eletricity, internet,food etc.) is already 1000€. Good luck with your 200€.....

>ood for one week (trash tier) 20€ per person.
what the fuck do you buy thats 20 weird Es?
I want food that cheap

Well, that is life. Every country has different wages. But germany is also boosting its economy artificialy with those refugees.

> Jobs to take care of refugees needed
> State creates them
> More tax money earned
> State gives refugees a little bit of money
> Not enough to buy expensive imported stuff, but enough to buy at local markets and they have to spend it all
> Cash stays in the local money flow
> Local companies earn more money
> Local companies create more jobs
> Overall more taxes
> Refugees need housing
> Building companies get subventions
> Germany boosts its gdp by the cost of its european neighbours

I read a paper some time ago, that the refugees this year, without working or anything, boosted our gdp by 0.6%, which is an insane amount.

Also accepting the refugees was a PR thing. Germany would have been collated with Nazi Germany, if we had closed our border.

I wish germany would have closed its boared.
I was learning german, I quit.

Now instead of having white stem majors learning german,
You have economic migrants learning german.

American here, I go to school with a syrian refugee. Said refugees is actually upset that they didnt get to go to germany.. They spent a year learning german.
they didnt want to come here.
Whats that tell you?

I do, I have family abroad. Still, it doesn't mean anything. Government is giving the money for free to some lazy bums that have perfected stealing, robbing and shouting "racism" and "gib moniez". As far as I can tell, they didn't come to get an "average life". Just look and read what's going on in Calais (not the "Jungle" but in the city) and how people are terrified and fear for their lives, just because there's no force that could stop those monkeys from tearing the place apart. Same things will eventually happen in Germany. They will get more money from Angela sooner or later or they will start rioting. And she can't let that happen, people would hang her for that.

meh a lot of people seem to be newfags on this planet.

in the 90's germany had large imigration numbers (200k per year), most of them fleeing the war in bosnia.

Germany took them, gave them shelter and sent them back, when the war was over.

Same happens with syria now. We take them up, those that find a job can stay. which is hard, because the culture is very different and even people that went to university there are not able to work a simple position here. I know because my mother cares for 150 refugees. Those that cant get integrated will be given money and a chance to settle back to syria after the war.

This is happening to people from afghanistan this will happen with many other refugees aswell.

in the meantime, germany takes those people that have little hope in the southern contries, many of those work in germany but go back later to start a family.

Thats what germany wants, it's in the interest to have a symbiosis with the other european countries. Offer education, keep the economy alive, take up the refugees to easy the financial strain on the other countries.
The things america did with the marshall plan, we want to do in europe. and our economy is doing great and we can pay back our debt and will help the others aswell

Sadly closing the border never was an option, wether we would have wanted or not.
We are a very expensive export nation and as that out image was and is always rather important. That's why our politicians never talk shit about any other country.

And we have always been a land with economic migrants in our MINT fields. Hell, my IT classes have 60% indians

You are destroying europe.
It is vital for the future of the human race, that the white countries remain undiluted

this user gets it.
last year there was an economic study that said all imiigrants together pay more taxes than we spend on them, which basically means, we rob other countries with accepting refugees and giving them jobs.

So what? more german speaking people in the world, thats a win in my book

to be honest, most syrian people I know are pretty nice people and I can feel him, I wouldnt want to live in america aswell

>And we have always been a land with economic migrants.
No you havnt, maybe one or two, but not like this.
>Hell, my IT classes have 60% indians
And thats not a red flag to you?

Are you not proud of your heritage?
The germans did so much.. you used to be the education capitol of the world.. you are destroying your legacy/legend.. and youre proud of this?

Do you think those indians are going to go back when they are done? NO, they are going to stay there and have 12 kids each. And those 12 kids are going to have 12 kids each.
Why do you think the world map looks like pic related?

i use two CNC routers at work. one german, one italian. the italian machine is far superior.

First of all, Bosnia is not really comparable, since it was a secular white nation, 6-700km away from germany.
Other than that, bosnians/croats/serbs have totally different mentality. They love money, and love to work, and all were assimilated or deported back after 5 year war.
Third, Germany and Germans are pretty much worshiped, and taken as role models across balkans, so you cannot really compare 1 million male arabs/africans, with Yugoslavs.

It's a common logical error.
Same with talking crap about how war is boosting everything.
Just think about a simple example - you have a small village. Some kid kicks a ball and breaks a window in a shoemaker's shop. Glassmaker gets money to fix that. Same money he will spend in shoemaker's shop to fix some pair of shoes. Money flows, everything's nice. But is it? The window did get broken, so there's a loss. Even if, theoretically, there's no cash flowing out here, somebody had to pay for that window.
It's similar when you think about it like you being a greengrocer's owner, having money in the counter and buying your own stuff from the cash that you have in the counter. You could say that the government will get more money from the taxes, but after all, you'll pay for all that. Government doesn't have its own money. It has your money. So if they "have" more money from taxes, then it means they took it from the society. And if niggers are paying with money they didn't earn, it means that your or somebody else's taxes are squandered as nigger pocket money.

why would "medieval minded moslems" be working with high quality industrial equipment?

your premise is flawed. :)

this

Yes, the big looser in my scenario is the state, but who cares? Our state is already making debt every year. Tbh I don't even know a single country that follows Keynes procyclical and countercyclical, they should follow

>we can pay back our debt and will help the others aswell
you still have that messiah complex after you've killed so many jews and other people during the WWII, don't you?
how, in the name of god, jahwe or other budda, giving away money to some ungrateful fuckers can help you in any way? this it not a fucking country-sized red cross organization

this user gets it.
If you brake a window you need to replace it with the money you might have used to buy food or other commodity.

If the value could be gained by said example, the best thing for the economy would be to build a city, bomb it to hell, and build it again... after 5 cycles GDP would say you have 5 cities.
It is a common misconception people make without understanding how GDP works. Do not confuse GDP growth with added value.

its also part of globalism.

Rich people want cheap labor, so the send jobs over seas.
Some companies cant afford to do that, like here in the states, so they hire mexicans at half the cost, instead of paying an asian 12 cents a day.

The probelm in germany, is that is their branding "made in germany". They cant go overseas and still print "made in germany" on their products, so they bring the third world to them.
Now they have all sorts of shitskins thay can pay fuckall and still print "made in germany".
The whole thing is a joke really.

Here soon youd be better off buying you stuff from the chinese than you would germans.

Uhm, so far they were nearly all moving back after their master and doctor degree, because, and I cite one: the cost of living in india is lower and more and more IT gets outsourced there. Basically they are economic students. They are coming here, because studying is so cheap here, while having a german degree is valuable.

>they hire mexicans at half the cost

if you compete with illiterate 3rd worlders, you might want to rethink a few things in your life. :)

>merkel is not jewish
See, that's where she has everyone fooled....

>theyre going back
I hope for your sake, well all of our sake, that youre right.
But what about the africans and the muslims?

>while having a german degree is valuable.
For now, I sincerly hope you dont do anything to fuck that up.

>my IT classes have 60% indians
and whole IT world laught at those curryfags, because they mostly understand nothing, do everything wrong, you understand nothing (have you tried to talk with an average indian in english?) and their "let the world burn, i won't do shit until somebody tells me to" attitude makes me want to send them back to their designated shitting streets

Illiterate 3rd worlder detected.
did I say they took my jerb?

then why do you give a shit?

if a wetback wants to frame a house or pour concrete for $6/hour, let him. i don't give a shit.

:)

Yeah, working with them is a real pain in the ass. Already had to outsource some programming, but they are insanelly cheap. They take only 1/10 of a german it guy

meh scientifically the race doesnt exist among humans. I know quite a few middle eastern people that I have more sympathy for than uneducated right wing aryan people.

1. a secular nation in war with a muslim part of the nation, wouldnt say thats so different from a muslim civil war with a christian minority fleeing
2. personal argument vs stereotype, personally there were lots of gypsys back then, who gatherd and formed basically no-go zones IN GERMANY. nothing like that here atm.
3. how many yugos named their kids after the german chancelor? Syrians do that. Germany will go down in muslim history aswell as how the rich muslim countries denied help. I couldnt say, that yugos do that better.

germany is lost.

I came to germany last year. Legally applied for a job and got a visa, but I am a specialist engineer.
Germany is not as it used to be, but it is still one of the best places to live, and heaps better than shitty USA.

The migrant crisis is crazy, you either enforce your immigration laws or not.

>fascist Sup Forumsfaggot detected

What kind of inbred retard are you?

and here's the consumerism at it's best
care only for your own ass, fuck the rest
say, you want to have children - think about it that way - would you want them to raise in a society where they could get beaten to a pulp because they asked for a ballpen from some girl in burqa and other sandniggers saw that?
also - if "state" is the big looser, then you, as part of that state, are also a looser, just not right now, but in a foreseeable future

>scientifically the race doesnt exist among humans.
It does though. Are you going to tell me different breeds of dogs dont exist?

But then I would want my country to increase the taxes to absurd amounts like the VAT to 50% during good times to pay back our debt.
We both know, neither Germany, nor any other country would do this, simply because it is an unpopular opinion and doesn't get you reelected by the plebeians

I don't care about any of those gods or going to heaven.

Making friends is always better than making enemies.

And working together with the EU is the only way we can get involved in global matters, I mena, we dont have any power in the UN, we don't have a huge population.

After all, all those small fights and wars should not take our focus of the goal to become maybe the first interstellar species.

it's not that they are soooo cheap; it's more like the guys from Germany get a fuckton of cash for their work (sure good for them, but it's not a good comparison)
also - whole IT is going to shit, because they only look at bills; I recently spoke with Germans who outsource IT to us (Poles) but our company thought it would be great to propose the reduction of costs and wants to offload about 80% of the work to India. And guess what? German guys told us that they'd prefer NOT to reduce the costs, so they won't have to deal with curryniggers, cause they honestly hate working with those "liars" as they called them

the kind that ass rapes your mom :)

1. I think you need to read some history. Bosnia is a secular nation, there was no muslim/non muslim part. It was Serbia/Croatia/Bosnia that were in conflict. Also comparing Bosnian muslims to african muslims is like comparing Fillipino Christian to Swedish christian.
2. Yeah, Gypsys were the first to escape, it is how they are, they just do not want to assimilate. They did not assimilate in Yugoslavia, they will not assimilate in Germany.
3. How many Yugos raped and killed people in germany?

So being a flock of chicken you want to make friends with a group of foxes. How can that be wrong?

wrong post So being a flock of chicken you want to make friends with a group of foxes. How can that be wrong?

implying that increasing the tax to an absurd amount like 50% would increase the amount of money that the government gets
ever heard about the Laffer Curve?

This is me, just wanted to add something...

Germany needs people, but what I have seen so far, and talking to my German coworkers, is that they do not want to get married and have kids mostly due to economic reasons.

Germany taxes young people to craaaazy amount, like 50% of my salary is gone.
We are all highly paid and skilled workers in my office but non of us can afford to (even think) to buy a home or start a family.
How about giving incentive to people to have kids and families instead of importing heaps o f people, that bring wages down, and only make problem much worse.

hey, coming from an immigrant...

For me, in comparison to other competitors from other countries, I often have problems getting chosen by clients, because my minimum costs are pretty high. So I guess, you are right there.

I made the experience: if you have to outsource to the curries, only outsource stuff, that is already completely planned through and broken up into packages of worktasks. Simply don't give them any creativity, so they can't fuck up. But they made me rage really hard once: they had to do some simple node.js application and did as tasked, but never looked at extrema of input and error handling. Basically had to redo everything

no we cant even yet fill a few hundred thousand positions for qualified workers that we would need to fill to keep up our gdp growth.

And we are strict about work, you cant come here with a third world degree and hope to easily find a job, aside from maybe healthcare worker

This, white people need to have kids, a lot of them.

Yep, same things that we saw here. Like people in call center. Give them a paper with Q/A and if anything is outside that, make them repeat the last answer till the other person gives up.

As for the wage - if governments wouldn't steal as much money in taxes as they do, we all could say "I want that much net" and just get that. Instead, you have to say gross values, somebody wonders why the hell you want so much money for that while you get, like, half of that at best. Try to explain that to them when they don't really care, because they have to pay the gross amount.

The resolution is so simple that no government people would take is as an option, because it would involve lowering taxes or giving allowances. They will suck you dry and drown with the amount of money they hold in their pockets.

How is that solving the problem though? The issue here are birthrates, you importing people from some of the most backwards countries on earth, whose abysmal intelligence is a perfect match to their absolutely disgusting culture, doesn't solve the problem at all whatsoever.

STOP running away from the problem. ADDRESS the issue and FIX IT.

Problem: birthrates.
How to not to fix it: replacing your native population. The population who are PROVEN to be capable of forging a country like Germany.

Wait, let me get this straight. Just so I understand what you're trying to say.

1.) The government takes in money paid in taxes from the people who work

2.) With that money, the government hires and pays people to manage refugees

3.) Some government funds also goes to refugees

4.) People who manage refugees pay taxes on the money the earn, which comes from the government itself

5.) Refugees buy items and pay sales tax, despite the money coming originally from the government

6.) You say this increases tax revenue

7.) What

>With Germany's shrinking population it would cease to be a country in 20 years

>Refugee cucks actually believe this.