Does anyone know a way I can find a dude to marry from another country?? im in the us and a female

Does anyone know a way I can find a dude to marry from another country?? im in the us and a female

>inb4 m'lady.gif

u want to marry to move into another country? ISIS and muslim guys in UK are looking for females, i f u now what i mean

no i want to marry someone to come here basically get them a gc for $$ type thing def not an isis member tho lol

You are scum

How much? You probably want a sum that when a person has it can easily move to US by investing in a business or some shit. Ain't that hard to get a green card, greedy cunt.
Go sell pussy instead.

i dont mind getting a green card. tired of living on different visas for 7 years. with Trump coming not sure what future holds for me. Dont look outside USA. lot of people already in US want to do it.

Why though kek

she needs cash i guess. people pay b/w 5k to 10k for this.

yeah i figured its a good way to make money that is kinda like community service to cuz ill be helping someone lol

marriagepartner website had a thread "Threads seeking contacts for immigration " . there are networks among ethnic groups for this things, usually underground. Miami for hispanics, etc. If you are white , then very carefully giving ad online might be better. Like US citizen looking to help someone; long distance relationship/marriage in craiglist might help someone.

french here , i could eventually need a greendcard assuming your trump willl forbid muslim to come and opress those who are already there
and of course assuming you are not a filthy muslim

im white and exactly right nows the best time

thats the best site ive seen so far thank you

hey im single you could marry me
post tits and let me see what you look like
ive alot of money too

OP listen to this guy, his dad works for nintendo

hi im a trillionaire and ill marry you if you show me your titsa with timestamp thanks

NP. BTW what is ur age and location? if i dont get that job in chicago, i might end up needing some help :)

This!

listen to this guy, his dad hangs out with my dad
show tits and timestamp or GTFO

Brazil!
I know a girl from there who is currently in a fake marriage with an american guy (green card). She pays him like 1000$ a month.
Demand will be higher now, that you *cough* smart people voted the .... right man into office.
Immigration will be much more difficult now.

Most of the higher educated brazilians speak good english. Look into universities for example the UFMG in Belo Horizonte. They produce good qaulity engineers who would suck cock to work in USA.

brazilian girls are not attractive though

Ok, i take the bait.....
2 girls off my facebook

being serious. i don't like the way they look especially the flat chest, huge ass they like to sport. their skin color is just off also. to me those girls you posted are 5 at best.

I would go for a 7 there.
I like ass, so that's a bonus and I also like the latina skin color. It's not that common here in Europe, most people go to artificial sun studios to somewhat get a color like that.

im not the guy ur arguing with but why dont u post some girls from ur country to compete with this man

im also very horny so thats why jsut do it faggot

I am on his side too.
Show me!

They look like decent 7's. As long as they don't start twerking I'd hit that. Fuck I hate girls that twerk, lowers your value to -2