Post the creepiest fucked up picture that haunts you. In that movie the ring the faces always got to me...

Post the creepiest fucked up picture that haunts you. In that movie the ring the faces always got to me, I was young when I saw it, but did not sleep for like 3 weeks after that.

Still scares the shit out of me

reported

Holy shit dude! Calm the fuck down!

Those faces haunted me too. I found them way scarier than famous "coming out of TV" scene. After some time I realised why. They appear for a split-second, and you can't get a good look at them. Because of it your brain memorizes them way scarier than they are

I'm bored

Behold a Satan

"Beware the living!"

Op. Yes it sticks with me, and I almost have a mild anxiety attack if I stare too long. Lol I don't know why I like to scare the shit out of myself

Omg this one makes me wanna piss myself

Lisa

Bump, come on people, scare the shot out of me!!!

Seeing it in a still picture does nothing to me though. It's just a poorly made movie prep. Look at the floor panels - see the shining line? They made the doll as a whole, attached to a platform with matching panel pattern, and when it was ready they brought it in the room where the scene was shot. Funny thing is that they didn't take into account, that the edge of the platform will stand out. Maybe this is the other reason why it appears only for a split second onscreen.

Shit*fucking auto correct

remember when this first came out and we all thought it was the bees knees... now it looks like shit

Op here, I know right? Same with fnaf

Hmm I think I heard about that somewhere. I wish I could be a special effects artist for horror movies.

Scary shit

Terrible Movie

This shit really bothers me

One of the best kill scenes in horror movie history though.

Agreed

For some reason this scene fucked me up as a child.