Would you?

Would you?

>Rape
>Cum
>Impregnate
>Wait

7 year old cant get pregnant

Then I'll keep cumming in her pussy 3 times a day everyday until she gets preggers. Everyone knows that baby pussy is the best pussy.

MODS?

wow.. you'd better hope we never cross paths irl because i would bust out all your pedophile teeth

>Would you?

Wouldn't you?

Lol go for it user. You clearly never had any fun before.

rustle?

post here

ayyy m8.

Surprise ;)

According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Show your dick please.

I like what I started. But yeah nothing wrong being a pedo and fucking kids or babies.

Dubs don't lie I guess. Nice b8 m8.

Would you??
streamboobs.com

I love it when anons think I'm baiting when I say I fuck em. I'm actually being serious. Most of you are closet pedofags, just embrace it.

That's a myth. Bees could always fly, only bumblebees couldn't. With ultra-high-speed-cameras, they revealed why bumblebees are able to fly by flapping their wings back and forth instead of up and down, twisting the wing on the points of return to make them hold up in the air.

Dude! What game is that?

What game of that plez

"closet"

whoa.. storytime pls?

>honey select with loli mods
>kek
>maybe m8

Everytime I see a thread like this it makes me wonder why i still come here. This place is a real shit hole thanks to you pedos

Where did you get lolimods?

Yes.

Youngest I've gotten was unfortunately only 14 while I was 22. Would love to go younger. Sadly, I'm 31 now and that shit is a lot harder to pull off lol

mfw

Pussy.

browse the hongfire forum.
fuck em, he can't stop me. kek.

Where'd you get mods for Honey Select?

you are the ones who make this place an immature shit hole

so bad ass

what the fuck. that guys dick is on backwards.

What can I say. I do love immature shit holes

Nope

mmm that's a yummy kid pussy
sometimes the mods tweak out bro

same

I said hongfire.

You guys have problems.

why you say that?

NNOOOO
I hated how she acts and her trial was extremely difficult since i have been going through the game with only my litten

He's never had any fun. Real or loli.

Have you really fucked a baby user?

most likely

yea where are those stories you promised?

There is nothing on Hongfire forums about lolimods.
Or then i'm just being a retard.

indeed
babyfucker here. I came inside quite a few baby girls and many kids. Story? I'm sure no one wants to hear hear my babysitting stories of cumming in baby pussies.
hold on, I might post the link.

Just wondering how great and tight it feels

it feels fucking great, the crying makes me harder, it squeezes so tight that you don't dare pull out. You just have to cum inside it. It's amazing and they can't even talk so they can't tell on you. ;) It's such a rush taking off a diaper and giving little sluts a present of early cock in their life. I would recommend should you get any chance. Be safe though.

yea, wouldnt want to get them pregnant

Youngest girl to ever give birth was 5 years old.
Youngest girl to ever get pregnant was 3 years old.

I would take that nasty gag out of her mouth, untie her, and get her some clothes. Then fix her a plate of hotcakes and make sure she feels safe and secure.

I've had some fun with a teen (12 year old), she had been knocked out with some cold medicine, she was tight but now I'm thinking of trying to get a situation going to fuck a younger and tighter one

I don't know if 1 and 2 year Olds get pregnant. I wish they would, it's fucking hot knocking up a kid like I did in the past.
Do it user, the closer to 0 the better. I promise you guys.

I'm still thinking, as you said it would've been hot had she been awake. I have a force fetish as well so it would be hot to hear cries

Reported. everyone is getting reported. m00t has invested a lot of money to get rid of people like you

I mean I don't knockout my girls out. Most of mine can't talk and I have luckily fucked every age up to 18. It's a rush knowing you've completed a goal like that. But the ones that can talk I either knock out or trick them into playing a game.

please user, story. My cock is so hard reading your posts.

I'm also erected

Link to mods plz
Any shota mods?
You know what I'm talkinbout

You guys are that hard about me talking about babies?

yes, I need to befriend you outside of Sup Forums. plox I want to hear your story. dis is gonna 404 soon.

kek. Okay m8, probably not a good place to post my discord. maybe kik idk.

Come on post your discord name I need tips on how to do stuff and help with honey select plox

more like this

idk y u wanna befriend a babyfucker But here's my discord tag. #8023.

sweet r u in a discord loli server group too?

what's 10 like?

taste good, fucks good and cumming in the pussy is a rush.
Talk to me on discord, I'll tell ya anything you wanna know.

I need your name tho

also what is your address?

oh right my bad.
Zel#8023

hugh mungus

>kek
Ifucklolis123 Lane
Loli Valley, New Loli, 00666
>kek

and now anyone can add you.

Who cares, I doubt people will bother. For all you faggots know, I could be baiting hard. Guess you'll just have to find out.

added u bro

what game?

accepted.
Honey Select

this threads over, but come on. you were lying about all that shit you said aren't you? you didn't reallly hurt any children did you?

Do you post loli pics and gifs there?

yeah add me.

>of course.
Whatever makes you sleep soundly user.

oh god you did fuck those little girls didn't you. i hope you know there is a place in hell for you when you die. you will wake up everyday as a little girl and get raped for the rest of your life

kek sounds gr8 m8.

>a place in hell

Hell was never Dante's Inferno moral fag.

pull that bible out your ass and go stone your neighbor for working on a weekend or wearing two different types of cloth.

kek