Ask a Muslim anything you want. I'll try to answer you best I can

Ask a Muslim anything you want. I'll try to answer you best I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/qurayza_jews.htm
youtu.be/t0flP4rrvkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think fundamentalism poisons people's perceptions of the religion? Also how do you view Christian/Hindu/other fundamentalists?

How many years left until you realize that your sky fairy doesn't exist and you were taught to believe in bull shit? Had you been born in Saudi Arabia, or in Israel, or somewhere in South America your religion would be completely different? What you believe is the *true* god would be another god.

do you genuinely believe this retarded shit?

Yes I do believe that they do. These guys are mainly salafis (extremely hateful and strict people such as ISIS etc.), we aren't supposed to behave like that and shove a gun to someone's head and say convert or die. Quite the opposite actually our Quran says to invite non believers with sweetness.

Other fundamentalists, well as long as they don't harm other people I would be fine with it.

Well this imaginary fairy has always been there for me whenever I needed him, so I don't think I'll return the favor by leaving him. No thank you.

I'll pray for you.

the title is literally right there and you manage to spell it wrong

Why do you guys love to kill people?

ever had sex with an animal?

What the hell is that ? We don't believe that. Its some Indian God or something.

That was quite hilarious but yet they are humans not God or Mohamed, haven't got nothing to do with me.

Do you have any plans for after you hand off the white house to Trump?

we dont like killing people, it's the terrorists that like it

What's goat sex like?

Why everyone in the world, from Japan to Portugal, from South Africa to the North Pole hate you?
You are paceful people.

We don't, only murderers do !
Its forbidden for us to do that in our religion.

Do you beliece in miracles? like muhammed splitting the moon and him flying on a pegasus to heaven. do you believe in the 72 virgins waiting for you if you go to heaven? btw i hate muslims. i grew up in a muslim country but came to europe to study. everything filthy and vile i saw in that muslim country. alot of pedophilia, rape, corruption. ironically drugs which you guys despise is less abused in europe then in muslim countries. i have seen some shit man. and now all these low life ignorant rapist i disgustedly run away from come to europe turning it into a thrid world shithole. fuck this.

Dear Muslim user,

I don't mind those in your religion who are not violent or radical. Are you one of them? Did you migrate to a Western country and refuse to adhere to their laws, customs and way of life?

kek, muhammed was a warmongerer he spread islam through war, are you retarded. isis does just that what muhammed did 2000 years ago.

They're gang raping that poor animal to death for goodness sake!

I haven't the slightest bud. Maybe because of the recent terrorist attacks or something ?
I myself am not a migrant but my Grandfather was as he was a slave for the English and he fought for then in their wars and then later bought his family over to the U.K and yes I love England and love English people, lovely bunch of people they are !
He wasn't though haha ! He only attacked those who attacked him. I don't see the problem with that my friend.

>He only attacked those who attacked him. I don't see the problem with that

We should attack your people then.
Don't worry, we will.

Well of course I do. Just as I belie e Jesus turned water to wine and bought back the dead I believe Mohammed did just that. About he virgins, I couldn't care less, I'm not really horny so I don't really care about them you can have mine if you want.

if you are a true muslim you know that muhammed when he was weak made a peace treaty with mecca and while in peace massed a large army conquering mecca and killing all the jews? it doesnt really say he killed all the jews but the traders didnt support him and he wanted the support of the traders which were jews. so he killed them all. guys dont believe this guy, he lies to you, islam is not a religion of peace. those liberal muslims in the usa are not the face of islam. the great islamic leaders of pakistan, iran etc and their following of millions are the true face of islam and they preach jihad and they preach sharia. dont let these scum in your country.

Believe*
What he did was self defence, if a Muslim attacked you then go ahead attack them. I don't see the problem.

Why you muslim fuck goats?

Why you muslims rape children?

What ? Are you talking about the Jews of Medina ? The Medinan Jews backstabbed our prophet after the Meccans attacked Mohamed. Why would I lie ? If I was lying I would be sinning, and if I had to lie about my religion just to make it sound good I wouldn't be Muslim. He never even ordered the Jews to be killed. The Jewish tribe leaders were Muslims and he asked the tribe leaders what to do. After that I can't remember too well I think the tribe leader ordered they be killed or exiled or something like that.He also never amassed a army in Mecca lol.

Are you muslim because your parents were ? Meaning, not by your own choice, after a long well-thought decision between religions (and atheism too) ?
Did you read the whole Quran ?
Are you following each surate accordingly ?

If you didn't answer yes to everything, you're only culturally muslim, not muslim by your own religion's definition.

Do you hate Jews?

I hope you get killed by a pack of stray dogs, and your father too.

answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/qurayza_jews.htm

What's with the extreme laws against homosexuality in your countries when almost all muslim men in predominantly muslim countries practice it?

I studied other religions and atheism too and tried to look for a good reason why Islam isn't the truth but I can't find Islam to be false. It just isn't.
No I even have a lovely Jewish neighbour, she's always been nice to me and vice versa. Why would I hate them unless they are bad people ?
I'll give it a read tomorrow.
People are people. They are bound to make mistakes. Homosexuality is a sin for us, if people do it it doesn't make it OK to practice it.

Ytakiya ya Lie ern hyar

Can't wait

Nah. Islam is not the truth. I'd recommend you read more philosophy, Spinoza's Ethic will break it up to you

Favorite quote from the Quran?

why did you do 9/11

Stop blowin shit up, ok?

Alright I won't be ignorant and I'll read it later on, all creation without God doesn't sound right for me bud.

>People are people. They are bound to make mistakes. Homosexuality is a sin for us, if people do it it doesn't make it OK to practice it.

Still not getting what I'm saying here. It's not that it occurs in your countries, it's that it's par for the course over there. Almost every last one of you guys I saw down range were gay as hell, and yet you've still got the death penalty for it in most places.

Spinoza isn't atheist tho'
Stop saying judgemental bullshit before even reading. Just read it

Mohammad is the false prophet.

Alright I won't go Allah Akbar on you hahha
Hard choice maybe "for you is your religion and for me is mine." There's lots to choose from.
OK chill I'll read it don't worry.

How much do you like Jews on a scale from 0 to 10

That was bush and greedy americans.

not Op btw...I just know a scam when I see one and 9/11 was a scam.

What are your view on women?

goddamn who else wished a hell-fire missile would have shot at them during the act.

Kill yourself, scum.

You're the reason the 1st world nations that actually offer hope and prosperity are suffering lately.

Muslims are like locusts.

are you offended by this?

Do you have a problem with white guys fucking your Muslim sisters?

It's just the radicals!!!

They're ordinary people lol. There's all sorts of Jews, good and bad, bad Ines I don't like good ones I do.
Are you talking about the veil and that they should cover up their body ? Yes I guess I believe that is good. Stops horny people from freaking out and wanting to rape them maybe ? Yes master !
Couldn't care less to be honest.

The truth is in you

I don't think all of you are bad people, but you are 700 years behind us in cultural and moral development and we should not live side to side in the same countries.
Please stay on your deserts and instead of trying to kill us, try to learn from us.

Do you really believe that Jesus, on the day he was born, stood up and did the whole "I suck but Muhammad will be the best!" speech then returned to being a perfectly normal baby?

...I'm just always incredulous that anyone believes anything at all in the Koran. It's all just way too convenient to Muhammad in particular. How do you accept it as true in any sense? It's like if Donald Trump started a religion....

This video explains the differences between Muslims and Christians. Please watch...
youtu.be/t0flP4rrvkc

Dear op, your religion is a sorry excuse for morality. The christian nations are a 1000 years ahead of your religion in regards to morality and cultural advancements. Islam have the worst reputation when it comes to hatred towards your neighbors. Your religion is currently in the phase of the conquistadors... Your religion however will never spread to the Europe or any other civilized nation. I hope and believe that within a hundred years islam will be an isolated religion. I hope the whole middle east suffers a plague that kills 650million people in the mesopatamia

I'm not Arab but I believe they should take note from you and fix up their countries.
What ?! Jesus was amongst the best of creation alongside Abraham Moses and the others. He's one of our main prophets you know. Every prophet foretold their people about Mohammed because God wanted them to. Mohammed was the best of creation that's why.
Hatred towards our neighbors ? Islam gives so many rights to our neighbors, if our neighbors are in harm because of us we will go hell. One of the worst types of fornication is with your neighbors because they have a right that you have to uphold if you are a Muslim.

Why are you so hooked on the ideology of islam? What difference does it make if you guys are supposed to love your neighbors?? What evidence is there of those commands? That is my point islam has brought very little advancements politically... You have no law. Your religion however does have a state that is run by terrorist. You may claim they are not true Muslims but these people are the most fervent about islam. You cannot just quote the quaran and say islam is a peaceful religion. Is it evident it is not and its history is paved in blood. You should read the bible and see how a real middle eastern religion writes its history, at least the Jews admit thier god is vengeful and the old testament is riddled with death and yet they are more peaceful than islam. Your religion is a way of believing in a god that is for all Arabic people. The problem is those people have a history of being violent and the Islamic countries have not moved on.

>I believe they

Not they, not the arabs, you, all of your kind, all of Islam.
Why muslims always try to avoid any responsibility? It's a common tactic every muslims always use, is it taught in the quran?
Try to grown and man up a little, not only you as a person, but all the Islamic people. Be grateful for what western culture has given to you and stop playing the victim.
Also, don't blow up in public places, please.

Evidence of loving ones neighbors is in the hadith our prophet told us so many times.

your prophet was a mimicry of the Jewish god and christian messiah