Been lookin for a music vid. for 10+ years

Seriously, help. I've been looking for this music vid. for 10+ years.

It's black/white, a guy is in prison, ends up in electric chair, turns into skeleton and rides away with a chick on a motorcycle. Short song. PLEASE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtst7GlcRw0
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4PkcfQtibmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

COME ON Sup Forums, you're my only hope

try reddit xD

> (OP)
But they're useless :(

sounds rad af

sounds like tame impala

The vocal melody sounds something like this melody, just slower and in a more Depeche Mode meh'y-tone

youtube.com/watch?v=qtst7GlcRw0

This?
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Heard/saw this thing back in like 2002

gimme some more details

Watched it on Svisj, some Norwegian channel in 2002-2005 ish. Black white music video, guy sits on floor in prison cell. Song's done after about 1-2 min., and ends with him being in a electric chiar before riding off sa a skeleton with the bitch.

Song sounds kinda slow, Depeche Mode-y vocals, uhh.. Was on for about 2 weeks. It was played by a band, not electronic stuff

english language?

Yes. I can't remember a single word though, tho I do suspect the last word in the chorus was "you". Or "to", or something. Like, at the last tone in the uselss vid i linked above

Whats the video that came out last year or the year before with a black guy in a car, and the car is in a tree, and it's sort of falling in slow motion?

>Google description OP gave
>check date on this archive link
>2013
>realize OP is LITERALLY autistic

haha

damn he's looking fot it since a very long time

This music video sounds sick.

Bump for interest.

i feel like Op is trolling us

now I'm going to sleep but I'll left the tab open and really hope someone answer OP so when I'm awake tomorrow morning I can enjoy some spooky skeletals riding motorcicles after went to jail

I've been looing for one I vaguely remember as a guy in a car in traffic being pissed off or something but that may have just been one part of the video

youtube.com/watch?v=4PkcfQtibmU

That was fast
I feel a bit dumb since foo fighters arent even lesser known but I just remembered it from being black out drunk years ago and landing on MTV while channel surfing
Thanks