Daily reminder that each muscular man's secret fantasy is getting his ass destroyed by a cute dickgirl

Daily reminder that each muscular man's secret fantasy is getting his ass destroyed by a cute dickgirl

>girl
... Girls do not have dicks. Faggot.

How so? I'm a girl and I have it

I want that and I'm not muscular

what you have is a mental disorder then, if you think you are a girl with a penis

well, they're sure as hell not men.

so what are they?

POLIGENDER

And?

No, it's not.

Daily reminder that I'm not even muscular, but this applies to me.

Daily reminder you don't know anything about basic rules og logics.

Actually I prefer being the top but ok

i'm not muscular but i am open to the idea, and would love to have a qt dickgirl lover with a nice big cock to suck on

i am versatile, i enjoy getting topped as much as i like topping, so yeah, i would enjoy it

shes packed on some pounds....but I'm ok with that

I want to suck Bailey off.

opps forgot pic

The extra weight looks good on her.

i would pound her into next week!!!!!

>her

How delusional can you get.

I'd let her pound me into next week.

Can i do both?

i'd let linetrap take my anal virginity; but not the plastic version bailey jay.... i'm just kidding i'd totally let her dominate me.

Sure. Both would be best.

dood....I realize you are a homo hating American who voted for Trump and hates gays as much as
Pence, but the reality is, it's 2016 and there are more than 2 genders on the planet now and Bailey is on the feminine side so yes, she. And if you wouldn't bend that over and fuck her lights out, you sir, are homosex!!!!

you know you would

As a muscular man I have to object

I'd love too

All day, every day!!!!!

Post dem Bailey's dick you useless faggot

Actually I'm a muscular man and I want to destroy a cute dickgirl's ass, so you almost had it right

I'm fit and wanna wreck a boi pussi

I want to destroy your boipucci with my feminine D while you're moaning like a bitch

we could maybe make both happen if you post kik

This gave me a boner. I feel uncomfortable

i like moaning like a bitch!

>This gave me a boner. I feel uncomfortable
This is why ZOG warriors created this thread. TO make you feel uncomfortable and gay

Sorry, I'm planning to stay a buttgin

Vocaroo?

Hnnnnnnnnnggg

pussy

Yeah, taking up the ass is very virile, real women never do this.

wow. Shes gorgeous!

You can say you are the straightest man on the planet, but if you would not climb on that and smash her ass to kingdomcum, you are a homo!!!!

I a

>she's
Can we please stop with this meme, it's not a fucking woman you retard. Call it shexhe

Sorry man, to me, she is a girl with a dick. Double fun!

>her cock and balls will never flop against your tummy while she rides your cock
>she will never blow her load all over your chest and face when she feels you nutting inside of her

jdmisa

More