I can hear my muslim neighbours slapping their child and the child is crying

I can hear my muslim neighbours slapping their child and the child is crying.

What do?

(I don't know which they are, because I share a wall, but it is not the same apartment complex)

Live in Germany.

help them

call the cops, how slow can you be?
err, not like its gonna do anything

Is there no such thing as a children's protective services in Germany?

serve your country

make a post on Sup Forums and wait for islamophobic answers

Kill the kid and make it look like they did it.

call the fucking cops, this isn't just about the child is also about you, that child will grow up one day and will do the same shit to others

Muslims from 3rd world nations are brutes. Call the cops you fuck.

mind your own buissnes, most likely the kid deserved it

do nothing. its called discipline. bunch of faggots you lot sound lmao.

also did i mention that i like getting fisted by daddy everynight

OP here.

Children is silent now. I won't call police. But muslims are generally people who hit their children are not nice.

you sound butthurt.

OP you intervene and that child will become a huge sissy who is sensitive if you even make a small joke. dont fucking do anything you idiot.

we have enough liberals already!

>not serying your country by killing the sandniggers
Bin schwer enttäuscht Sup Forumsernd.
Alternativ ruf die Bullen und sag das du annoym bleiben willst. Jugendamt regelt

break in at night kill father with knife slice across throat. tell wife she is with you now and raise that child with good german vaLUES. MAKE WOMAN DO GERMAN GOO GILMS

>not getting rid of the roaches

>I don't know which they are, because I share a wall, but it is not the same apartment complex
Lern vernünftig Englisch oder schreib gleich auf Deutsch! Was soll das eigentlich heißen?
> Du weißt nicht, wer da seine Kinder haut, aber du weißt, dass es Muslime sind? Wie denn?

dress up in a full gimp outfit, knock on their door and ask if you can take the kids place

Don't do anything, otherwise you're an islamophobic racist

call the cops..

Den Tieren ausrotten. Mach schnell

A good father must slap. Its education.

Vote AfD.

As if anything can prevent the child from being programmed to be a west-hating welfare monkey.

>Live in Germany.
Mind your own business you fucking Eurocuck.

muzzie spotted

ask if you can fuck the child.

Rev up those flammable liquids cause you have to toast some sandniggers

Roll a fucking grenade into their apartment.

2 Options:

>making shit up to smear people i don't like
>fucking Faggot

>doesn't know how to do the most obvious thing
>fucking Faggot

bad news for you, OP

you will need many friends for this:

wait until your neighbor starts to hit the child.

all of your friends press their faces against the wall and start screaming ALLAHU AKHBAR

as loud as possible. don't just shout it - SCREAM IT like the world is ending in burning metal and lava. scream it so hard you almost vomit. everyone scream it over each other - not coordinated chanting, but the hideous shrieking of a deranged mob.

keep this up for exactly three minutes, then everyone stop at the same time. and wait until they hit the kid again.

see how long it takes them to get the message.

>Live in Germany.
Do as Mutti Merkel orders: apologize for your white privilege and offer your sister, mother and/or girlfriend to the father.

Menschen aus allen Orten der Welt schlagen ihre Kinder. Vergiss es.

easy, smash the fucking wall and tell them to shut the fuck up, that usually does the trick.

too bad for the little sandnigg but he will explode anyways so who cares.

"Heeeeeere's JOHNNY!"

ahh, they probably wouldn't get it. cultural jokes are lost on muslims.

I live in America in a nice, upscale apartment in a nice, richy area. About two years ago, I was unfortunate to have Muslim Arabic neighbors. They had violent, severe arguments a few times a week, where you could here the male yelling loudly as his wife cried and screamed extremely loud.

Thankfully they violated our local noise ordinance laws. I therefore called police on them a few times. During the last time I called police, they discovered he was physically abusing her. They had a female officer come out and examine her bruises and wounds underneath her clothing. The male was jailed. The female was able to escape. And the ice on the cake: she thanked for me saving her life. My manager also evicted them both, and offered the woman an apartment room at another nearby location.

Arguments happen, yeah, but I'll never tolerate it when I see someone being abused, male or female, or worse, a child. I won't stand for it.

>easy, smash the fucking wall and tell them to shut the fuck up, that usually does the trick.
>usually

You're right, "usually." Doing that may not play in your favor, because you could piss off your neighbor to the extent he kicks your ass. No one knows who will win the fight until the fight is finished. It's better to contact law enforcement and/or management to avoid risking grave injury or even death, because thousands of people die every year just by getting punched in the right place.

also, they might explode so here is that.

Go over there and show them what it's like to get slapped around.

>here the male yelling

Man I wish I were both rich and fuckin stupid like yourself. It must be a beautiful combination.

corporal punishment != abuse.

>ice on the cake

Your attempts to sound intelligent are embarrassing.

Islam is the single ideology fucking western countries over. If we let them, our nations will soon look like the shitholes in the middle east/Africa.

blow up the whole floor
blame the explosion on them
get away with it
live happily ever after (muslim neighbour free)

>Africa.
w-we will become NIGGERS?!?!?