Hey Sup Forums, whatever happened to all the jewpon threads...

Hey Sup Forums, whatever happened to all the jewpon threads? There used to be tons nightly with people taking requests and making up to date coupons. Where'd all that go? Anyone still doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-78zBjzKkSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump, does anyone have the old guides that used to float around on how to make them?

bump cmon guise doesn't anyone else wanna scam the man?

does nobody do this anymore? are jewpons dead? :(

lmao
in the fine print "send to Sony Inc."

the retailers caught wind and started charging people with fraud... its dead

there used to be tons of them for places like mcdonalds and kfc, i was eating for free off them for a while back then.. but i was just a kid and too lazy to make my own, there used to be a guide though? anyone got it?

i meant more that its a 3DSXL coupon and it says for the retailer to send it to Sony. Inc.

I have them somewhere, but I dont think the coupons worked.
I tried one once, and it just froze the register.

i use this monthly

Is this legit user?

years ago, when i was a teenager i used to use redbull coupons i got from here. this was years ago. and since, the self check out machines stopped accepting coupons lol.

>Hey Sup Forums, whatever happened to all the jewpon threads?

One day, the guy who was posting them fucked up and posted from an encrypted connection. The FBI had him a few hours later.

they were abused, and because of that they cracked down on who was making them.

i remember the good ole days. I was so poor I didnt have any paper to print them out on. so I used the back of my last resume.

the coupon i printed was for free paper. so then i went home and printed more coupons. thats how i ate that week. peperidge farm cookies and digiorno pizzas and domino pizzas. heck i remember eating fast food for free too.

god i miss the fast food coupons.

now they can reject coupons but yiou cant get in trouble for them.

un-encrypted*
got a sauce on that?

This shit is higly illegal btw, even to use them is a felony.

Couldn't you still make your own? as long as you make one that isn't on their blacklist you should be fine right?

>but yiou cant get in trouble for them.
Yes you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=-78zBjzKkSQ

the guy that made the shit was arrested.

oh my goodness I forgot about these threads

a good time

I was too much of a bitch to use any but I enjoyed lurking

yeah but how are they gonna prove they knew it was an illegal coupon? the only way you're going to get in trouble for this is if you start doing it on a big scale. what are they gonna do tackle you and hold you down until the police get there because they suspect you're using an illegal coupon?

lol enjoy jail.

*prove you knew it was an illegal coupon

my point is you just say you got it off the internet, throw it out and leave

>got a sauce on that?
Having been around when it happened.

If you don't believe me, well - this thread won't be around in an hour anyway, so I don't really need to care.

i dont know. the problem is that making them is a huge crime, so if you got caught you'd be pretty fucked. but its not as easy as photoshopping, i believe the barcodes actually do something, but idk.

you can photoshop expiration dates though i did that a lot.

Remember your training. You got them from completing online surveys, you do a bunch in your free time because you like free stuff.

Buy other shit while utilizing your coupon(s).

Self checkout needs an override for free, buy x get y, and for most stores anything over 10 but places that get hit often may have a lower amount/always need an override.

Never use more than once or twice at the same store, they WILL get told that they're fake, they WILL be blacklisted.

Choose the oldest/youngest/don't give a fuck cashier.

Expiration dates don't mean shit. MS Paint that shit if you have to. I did and successfully got free Doritos for a coupon 3 years "out of date."

I haven't seen a jewpon thread in a long-ass time, anyone got anything to share?

This is all that I have left. Successfully used at a gas station a few times.

Legit got a ps3 and ds out of those, along with plenty of cigs.

Careful user. My Sup Forumsro got 3-8yrs class C felony. Theft of property (conduct involving merchandise). In the day's of old I'd also heard tales of fraud charges for jewponing.

yessir, just photoshop the date and youre good to go

While I was in high school, I handed out a bunch of the free Monster 4 pack coupons. Eventually the cops got called and someone gave them my name, but I guess nothing ever came of it because they never talked to me about it.

This was like seven years ago, they're probably tougher now than before. I know they tell cashiers about some of the fake coupons. At my local Kmart they have a piece of paper next to the register listing some fake coupons that got used recently. At Walmart they'll call AP if they need an override and the css/manager suspects a fake.

noticing a lot of these are for amerifags
anyone got britbong coupons?

love to know how to make em in the UK

I was in the old threads,
people just got bored with it and some of them werent even working, there was too many trolls saying that it did work, and half the cupons were just shopps of the text and picture, ei youd wind up trying to use a doritos coupon on an xbox.
The people making them just got bored with them. You are making an assumption that they got arrested, how would you know without a news article or post from the guy.

If you get pulled trying to hand in a coupon, just say it was a reward for an online survey you did, told to print it out and redeem it at a participating store. Act disappointed, tell them that Swagbucks or whatever ripped you off.

plot twist: you come from a small town with an incompetant police force. They decided to see if they coupons were fake by scanning them. Your towns police department had alot of monster for the next couple weeks.

i remember back a few years ago some user bought a playstation with these coupons and other faggots snitched him out, called the store and got him busted.

Small town? Check.
Incompetent police? Check.
Probably not a plot twist at all. I never put much thought into it but that's probably what happened.

Ya sorry to be honest but the fake coupon thing is way over. You missed the boat user. Most manufactures send out lists now for retailers. Im a lp fag. You might get away with a couple. But if you get caught theft is theft. You can deny you knew it was fake but thats no guarantee you wont get busted.