because its better

because a masterpiece of autism is a lower tier than uninspired synth pop

In Rainbows is better.

>Autism
?????

U2 > Radiohead

Because it's too popular

Can't wait until this autism meme dies.

Jokes aside coldplays better than either in the 2010s.

who said that?

Are you not aware of how shitty ghost stories is though

I used to think OK Computer was better than Kid A, but then I was a Radiohead fan for more than 6 months lol

It isn't though. I'm done.

this desu

OKCumputer is the
>how do I into Radiomemes
answer.

Kid A is better
but Amnesiac is the true patrician choice.

This guy has it right

I keep attempting to see why many hold Amnesiac above Kid A but I feel like the Sup Forums preference for it is partially just contrarianism. Amnesiac is a phenomenal album but Kid A's pacing, songwriting, and overall experience is impeccable.

There are literally no bad songs on Kid A.
>inb4 Treefingers
One of the best pleb filters ever written

the true patrician choice is the bends though desu

I still haven't figured out how people rate either of them above the bends desu

Kid A is just ambient music with distorted vocals in an attempt to sound abstract from rock music. In Amnesiac you can actually tell that the artists have talent. The songwriting is a lot more dense in Amnesiac and OK Computer, not to mention how much better Thom's vocals are in every way possible in OKC. Kid A is an album for people new to Radiohead.

HTDC has got to be one of the most boring songs Radiohead has made.

>Kid A is just ambient music with distorted vocals in an attempt to sound abstract from rock music
What is The National Anthem, Optimistic, Idioteque, and Morning Bell.
Your identification of what qualifies as "ambient music" is wrong.
>Kid A is an album for people new to Radiohead
I don't even know how you could argue this. Pablo Honey because of Creep, OK Computer because it's their most renowned/acclaimed album, In Rainbows because it's newer and has a song in fucking Twilight for christ's sake, The Bends because of High and Dry or Fake Plastic Trees. You're just wrong, user.

>HTDC has got to be one of the most boring songs Radiohead has made.
It's beautiful, sad, and incredibly well-produced. There is serious brilliance in the inclusion of the disharmonious orchestral strings that sit at the bottom of the track and are eventually replaced with something that contributes to the melody, only to return to cacophony at the end. It's not boring.

Holy shit this guy doesnt know what ambient is lmao

If you think any of the songs listed qualify as ambient, you are literally retarded