>invited all his children over for Thanksgiving
>not a single one called or showed cause he supports Trump
>set the table hoping they would come anyway

just me and my grand dad. keep us company Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

secretofsuccess.club
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KUBE4YlTXvE
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
courier-journal.com/story/money/companies/2015/11/09/ford-workers-could-get-10k-signing-bonus/75457372/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be dying soon
>vote for someone who will fuck up the life of all your grandchildren
>assume they won't be angry at you

Enjoy your dinner.

>what is a timestamp?

>hillary
>pedosatanist globalist warmonger

>trump
>meanie

Politics are not about your feelings, faggot.

timestamp or gtfo

woah how are you 2 gonna finish all that food?

I shudder to think what Christmas will be like in that family. Can't we all just get along?

This.
If it's true it's fucking appalling. And really sad.

good on you fag

It's either you win or lose. Are you a loser or a winner?
secretofsuccess.club

Not meanie, mongoloid. He doesn't understand anything about the office he's going to be in. He's going to fuck up your country so bad you're going to be really sorry you actually voted for that compulsive liar.

kys you flying fucking faggot

And there's the namecalling. Great job, proud of you.

YOU'RE FIRED

"he doesnt understand anything about office"
so what do you understand about fucking "politics"
its literally one big science about how to shill people and play with their votes and opinions; you think fuckers that dwelled in 30 years of corruption in "big government" fucking know shit?
Id believe paul krugman if he told me something about the economy more than rand paul, but I wouldnt believe a single thing that comes out of that old whores mouth and so shouldnt you.
literal piece of shit canidate, even trump the fucking maniac can win that

get your head out of your ass idiot

>he's going to fuck up your country
>your country

fuck off fag not even from here can't talk about our politics.

You really think that a president work alone? You really think that someone who lives to make money will fuck up a country that is based ONLY on money and trade market?
I am sure you are the type who praise Obama for "free healthcare" and hate Bush for his "love for war".

Im Brasilian, I know what is to live in a country with a far-left government. Come visit the shit hole I live in, you will cry of joy for having Trump on the white house.

Bull shit this is taken by that cancerous Facebook post.
Kill yourself you autist, I'm not going to be a part of your social experiment

Look. It's going to take time for the wounds of this election to heal.

This was always going to be a rough Thanksgiving.

>crying about being unable to sustain your welfare state because Trump will force you to pay 2% gdp on defence
lmao

OP I feel pretty bad for you, tell your granddad that I understand him, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't ever let your family live this down.

Every time Trump does something popular call them all and talk shit

That's fucking depressing. How can his own kids hate their father just for his opinion?

I hope his kids get cancer and die before he does.

fucking neckers

Hahahahaha what a fucking loser

I'm sorry, user. Give him a big hug and let him know you still care. Both my grandfathers are gone, but since they're both veterans I'm fairly certain they'd have voted Trump.

Hold on let me get out my violin. If you voted for Trump he won, it's a celebration bitches. His family didn't show up because he's an old faggot.

mediocre bait.

>Do something that society doesn't approve
>surprised when you die old and alone

>all these newfags

you called trump a bunch of names, you stereotypically hypocritical libtard

he's in pretty good spirits. we hung out all afternoon. his dog still likes him, so that helps.

Fuck that

Only scumbags take politics this seriously.Trump is not literally Hitler and if you can't tell the difference between campaign rhetoric and real life, you've lost your way

He sold himself as a man of the working class, then raises taxes on the poorest people, lowers them for the richest and appoints a couple of billionaires to key government positions.

And no, Hillary wasn't a good choice, but she was "better" than Trump. The only good choice you idiots had was Bernie Sanders. But the media was unfortunately in Hillary and Trump's pockets.

That's my point. Trump thinks he's been appointed CEO of America. It's going to be soulcrushing when he realizes he won't be able to sit on a golden throne telling people what to do.

Also i live in a coutnry with a leftist government. We're doing perfectly fine here.

art student detected

I take that back, he's not an old faggot, he's a pet molester.

>don't look at the dog dick

dumbledore's army--assemble!

what is the separation of powers

Itt: cucks for clinton
some people crave to be dominated i guess

that's cause his dog is probably dumber than he is.
Sexy shorts though. Do you have a matching pair?

I called Trump things he is. You've never met me.

If you actually believe Trump isn't a compulsive liar he's a greater conman than i give him credit for.

lost

Hope he restructures his will and the kids get fuckall

sure kid

>non american liberal faggot
>opinion mattering

Ayy lmao,shut the fuck up

>Anonymous 11/24/16(Thu)18:32:39 No.71
>You mean hilarious

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KUBE4YlTXvE

Choosing a proven corrupt politician over a guy who speaks his mind, because you don't agree with everything he says.

You deserve African tier government.

>you

If this is true, this is ridiculous how badly they are treating him. However, I do need a timestamp.

Regardless, people who pull this kind of thing are usually the leftists. They also actually believe that Trump is somehow a fasict who's going to kill all the gays, deport all immigrant (including the ones here legally), and will force women to have the babies of their rapists. Oh and Trump is a rapist too. Can't forget that.

no u

>Trump
>doing anything popular

Fuck Trump, OP, and the old man in OP's pic tbqhwyf

How has no one noticed that this is George Soros?

>liberal arts
>art student
Not the same thing. Punch yourself in the nuts.

>speaks his mind

He speaks his mind so much he contradicts himself every 2 minutes.

And again, i live in a first world country that's a LOT better off than Murrica.

If I was him. I would be sure to remove everyone from the will that didn't show up and leave everything to those who did. If no one showed up. I'd leave everything to something like wounded warriors or something. Either way they would get nothing.

>english major mad af rn

He sure inspires actual nazi's a lot for not being a fascist. Complete coincidence, obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

don't worry I'll still be alive when trump fucks up. just patiently waiting...

Yes

Because scraping the TPP, lowering everyones taxes, and adding trade tariffs aren't going to be popular.

For fucks sake he has already stop Ford from moving a factory to mexico..He's in negotiations with carrier as we speak

Only lefty/liberals treat people like shit and then whine that someone "might" not treat them as well as they think they deserve.

Why didn't you invite me OP? Why?

Cry harder faggot

scared isis member detected

Carrier already has a facility in Mexico you retard and he didn't stop Ford from moving to Mexico their contract with the UAW did.

wrong again. kys.

I hope you two have a great thanksgiving, user

name 5 presidents in the 1800s. If you cant. You should not have voted.

He literally just tweeted that he is in Negotiations with Carrier

>the guy who says mean things is real but, but not the corrupt politician whore

Fucking faggot beta nu-male

>lowering taxes for rich and companies
>good

Trump's part of the "elite" as he calls them, he's a liar and even contradicts himself.
Dude can fuck off and jump on a fence pole.

Also, he didn't stop Ford, he just took credit for it.
Ford is still moving production to Mexico, but keeping SOME shit here.
Nothing.

>Paul krugman
See
>Bob Murphy, Tom Woods, Hayek

thats a nice image

>you're going to be really sorry you actually voted for that compulsive liar.
>compulsive liar

Because the other candidate was obviously so honest.

If I had my head on better during the primaries I would have voted for Carson.

Tell him Australia sends warm regards

Hillary contradicts herself every time she opens her mouth. She has caused deaths and doesn't give a fuck if Americans die. Her husband is a rapist and a pedifile that was a frequent flyer on loli air to the kiddy rape island and she was fine with it. She is the modern day Al Capone and you would rather have a lying two faced cunt like that? FUCK YOU YOU LIBERAL CUNT! I actually hope we have a civil war so I as well as many others cam kill the retarded cancer like you.

>lowering taxes for rich and companies
>good

People like tax brakes. You might not like it but its very popular

>lowering everyones taxes
He's raising taxes from 10 to 12% for the poorest people in your fucked up country.

And lowering taxes the most for the richest 1%. Also privatizing roads so richest people can make even more money off that while the middle class suddenly has another expense added.

Also:
courier-journal.com/story/money/companies/2015/11/09/ford-workers-could-get-10k-signing-bonus/75457372/
>“Whatever happens in Louisville it will not lose employment. …They cannot make enough Escapes,” UAW Vice President Jimmy Settles, the chief negotiator for the Ford contract, told the Detroit Free Press in an interview.
So it's basically Trump taking credit for shit he had nothing to do with. Which will be the story of the coming 4 years. Everything positive he will take credit for, everything negative will be the dirty commie liberalists.

this board is a fucking cancer, what's so hard about making a nice comment about a grandpa who just wanted to have a fucking nice evening with his family, you people can't stay 2 fucking seconds without start arguing over dumb shit jesus christ

I thought he hates Mexicans tho

Paul Krugman definitely said Trump would ruin the economy so I don't know what your point is. Also he's a jew so you're messing your "acceptable people list up" because jews are clearly not going on a list of acceptable people for a Trump supporter.

>brakes

>furfag

the bottom 50% will pay zero taxes under Trumps tax plan

Nope

>He doesn't understand anything about the office he's going to be in.

Our system was set up so that ordinary, non-politicians could run for office.

Doing government things doesn't take intelligence or experience, just a pulse.

>you're going to be really sorry you actually voted for that compulsive liar.

We didn't vote for Hillary :^)

Why are you treating his word like law? Do you really believe everything he says without any sort of further research?

The Hill shills ITT.

>pedifile
>muh civil war
Edgy 12 year old I take it?
>brakes
Trump's voter base lmao

Photoshop sure is fun and if no photshop; I don't think you know how google works.
They data mine your searches and give you custom results. Everyones google is different.
Not knowing this probably means you should not have voted.
Now jump off a bridge.

IT WAS HER TURN

Hey grandpa at least next year maybe they'll come.
But that is if you're alive next year.

I don't believe every thing he says, but I trust him a fuck ton more than I trust Hillary.