Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtuWvi0fkb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Corgan is the master at triggering leftists

I love Billy

>musicians that you hate
all of them

all the female musicians
and the male musicians that have female traits (corgan, cobain, cuomo, etc.)

Well you have to be good at something when you've lost all your talent.

Janelle Monae

found the triggered leftist. That was easy.

>male musicians that have female traits
>(corgan, cobain, cuomo, etc.)
lol wut

Based Billy triggering another commie.

Except I love Billy's recent antics so you should hang your head in shame.

Go back to kiddos

>he sucks mane
>jk i lied tehee
>"BTFO!!!11!"

>reading comprehension

we should just because you said? uh no go back to

r eddit

>user 1 makes a comment
>user 2 says "oh well he might as well be good at pissing off the left-wing given he's not good at much else anymore"
>user 1: "LOLOLOLO DE TRIGGERED NIGGERS DAE KEK????"
i voted trump, i want to get that clear first. but people that use "trigger" like that deserve the gas chamber.

what's he been doing again? I haven't been keeping up. I heard he was on alex jones' show but that's about it

>famous person
>not egocentric

literally never happened

Well he certainly does not have any balls.

mmm delicious salt. Jesus, why is Sup Forums such an easy target?

Literally what did you just say? Like what am I replying to right now? What do you think you are responding to?

Washed up and listening to Alex Jones every night while drinking brainforce and taking super male vitality.

This tbqhwyf

Why did you respond to me ? Did you even read what I said?

>famous person
>not egocentric
>literally never happened

You just lost.

i just dont like him

Gas yourself retard

Look how happy he is that some stranger paparazzi is taking his picture.
The guy loves attention.
Fuck this egocentric cunt

yes, you made a projection rather than anything intelligible. What wasn't to get?

Holy shit. Rekt.

well I'll be. does he at least lift?

I was making the point that the person I responding to clearly did not read what I said. I commented on Billy's music career and his recent antics. Those are two different things. You're a fucking brainlet.

autism should be met with lethal injection

this fucking talentless fag

>haha le autism maymay lolololo XD

god Sup Forumstards are so stupid

Yes but then if that was true you are implying you hate him not for his public personality, but for his music career. Usually when someone makes shit music that means you don't like their music, so you saying he literally angers you for making bad music, seeing as you said it's not his antics. I was jumping to calling you an upset dumbass, since I knew that is what this convo equated to.

His 8 hour siddhartha thing was awful. I caught the last 20 mins and was amazed anyone would actually watch the whole thing. I hate Gene Simmons , mostly because he has his head far up his ass. Morrissey is a close second.

>In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm in front of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

only thing worse than him is his fanbase

This faggot.

>Yes but then if that was true you are implying....
Lol, there's no implication; that was the entirety of my earlier statement.

>I was jumping to calling you an upset dumbass, since I knew that is what this convo equated to.
.....okay

This cannot be fucking real. You are baiting.

meant for this

It's a copypasta. Keanu is a sweetie pie

The faggot who made this thread.

somehow I get the feeling OP is no musician.

Dude's been through some shit.

>Still doesn't understand how dumb his implication was
Okay. The thread says "Musicians you hate". Not musicians who's music you don't really like. You are implying you don't like his career at this point so you HATE him. "His new album sucks so IM MAD!!!!!!1111!" Like really?

This fucking whiny nu-male cuck.

It's 2017. Everyone's a musician. There's this kid who was from my high school and used to make vaporwave and now goes to a business school and makes Soundcloud-tier electronic songs and also songs with vocals now. He shares it on Facebook and all these idiots eat it up. It's trash.

if you say so

Lol. user, I'm not the one who made the thread and posted Billy. I merely responded to the first post in this thread . What are you on about? Did I post a response to OP? No.

I hate all of South Korea for allowing k-pop to exist.

I'm not saying so, I'm saying what has unfortunately become a truth. People think they're a musician because they used Ableton a couple times.

ENOUGH!

I haven't been seeing that happening, but I believe you when you say your experience is different. also "everybody is a musician" is different than "people think they're a musician." I know lots of people who are not musicians and do not claim to be. so idk, maybe I'm taking what you're saying too literally.

if you'd like to keep arguing though, I guess we could do that too

You're joking, right? You said (your response to me praising corgan by shitting on him, also saying you don't like his music), then said (you like his antics). You've been responding to me, I'm only going off what you've told me??? You didn't have to respond to OP for me to know what you meant.

youtube.com/watch?v=UtuWvi0fkb4

"Everyone" was hyperbole. I thought that would be obvious.

>This cannot be fucking real. You are baiting.

uhhh
>and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

lad for real are you a special ed case?

>You're joking, right?
No. And you go on to recount what has already been established. What are you getting at? I don't like recent Smashing Pumpkins music. Simple as that. I don't HATE Billy. Never said I did.

Apparently me calling out leftists was enough for you to get upset and call Corgan talentless as some sort of retaliation to my reply. You told me everything right there.

benis

Fuck you, you heartless cunt

fugg

>Corgan is the master at triggering leftists
You called Billy the "master" at triggering leftists. Nothing about my response indicated I was upset. Stop straw manning with your flowery hyperbolic language.

Why is it that Billie Joe can live with depression and addiction all his life and be a horrible person forever.

Meanwhile Kurt Cobain killed himself right quick after one year of badness.

One more reason why Kurt was a better person I guess?

Okay so I'm supposed to believe that on a completely irrelevant and unrelated note you were just telling me that Corgan's music is shit now? Really? Not because you're a triggered leftist and felt you had to say that to feel like you've won? Okay user, glad to see you didn't care.

>abandoning your child
>better person
Kurt was scum

And a coward that took the easy way out.

>a completely irrelevant and unrelated note
Holy fucking shit dude. You're a literal autist. Talking about Billy's music is a "completely irrelevant and unrelated note." Jesus fucking Christ. I think you read OP's post wrong. OP did not say

>ITT: musicians whose personalities you hate

they said

>ITT: musicians that you hate

keyword "musician"; this is a fucking music board after all.

>Not because you're a triggered leftist and felt you had to say that to feel like you've won?
The only thing that is "triggering" me is you calling me a fucking leftist. Seriously, fuck off. Also, you should know by now since I already told you I enjoy Billy's recent antics.

No user I said you are obviously NOT triggered. I can still see it in your new reply. Good Job!!!

That's didn't respond to what was 80% of my post.

>I can still see it in your new reply. Good Job!!!
Wow! The post you just responded to is the same as the posts before? Wow!

>No user I said you are obviously NOT triggered.
Please cogently explain what shows that I am a "triggered leftist"?

>Why is this bait working????

it's all just a ploy for politically fueled anger sex

He traded all his Hollywood material goods for immortality, obviously

It makes people more angery for some reason, because they feel they are being compared to an irrational sjw manchild. See user for reference.

>arguing = triggering
Sure, arguing on the internet is pretty stupid, although I'm hardly "triggered" (yes, I was being facetious before) and absolutely not a "triggered leftist"

BC right about most things. Many such cases, Sad.

>what's worse than being a triggered leftist?
>gets accused of being leftist for autism
tough break user

Actually it's because you (assuming you are that user) are dancing around answering the question because for some reason admitting being wrong on the internet is the worst thing you can do. It's pretty pathetic. I know all this is bullshit but yet again ironic shitposting is still shitposting and denial of being incorrect on the internet is still denial of being incorrect.

@71293233
Try providing an actual response for once

he's actually almost always right

>gets mad at memes and shitposting
Do you even know where we are user?

>newfag
discarded

Talking about a distaste for something is not the same thing as getting mad.

is that disturbed?

@71293348
(@)

We're on Sup Forums user. If you have a "distaste" then go to plebbit and stay there.

funny how normies twist language. it is couragious to end your own life. if most people choose to live and everyone is therefore couragious, then the point of the word "couragious" is meaningless.

so he's just a beat up loser with lots of money, got it

depression doesn't make you a better person

>the word "couragious" is meaningless.
It is meaningless because the actual word is spelled courageous

>if most people choose to live then everyone is therefore couragious
False dichotomy.

Fighting for your life is courageous, not fighting for your life or ending your own life is cowardly.

Do you think Billy and Courtney still have regular hatefuck sessions?

I don't think anyone fucks Courtney anymore.