Imagine his warm log slidding down your throat. Doesn't it make you kind of horny?

Imagine his warm log slidding down your throat. Doesn't it make you kind of horny?

>slidding

How do I put this politely?

I would rather castrate myself with an index card and throw my mutilated testicles in a blender along with my left eye and a log of my own shit and consume the testicle-eye-shit smoothie than have to sit in the same room with Andy Sixx for ten minutes, let alone look at him or touch him.

Aren't you worried that you are going to piss off the hivemind with your posts and they will start a mission to find and expose you?

At this point, I'm convinced that Andy Six is posting all this crap.

I've never bothered to look up who he is. If he's famous enough he could have a manager doing it or some PR rep.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little log eating thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" andy sixx guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a rockstars feces. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic log worshiping NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HIS WARM LOGS WILL FILL YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Its okay. I know you really want to do this but have to make fake troll posts on Sup Forums to hide the fact that you're actually into said stuff. Don't hide it anymore. You are a gay , closeted, fecophelia fetishists with poor taste. It's not your fault your mom smoked crack in the bathroom while hiding from an abusive huaband while an carried you. Just admit your attraction. Look see. I love fat guys man boobies and genital fat folds. See its not hard to admit gross fetishes.

Your turn.

You kind of made me feel sorry for the guy. Maybe this is all he really has. :( I'm sorry Andy Butteater.

>his warm log will fill you

And youre just some womanizer who has been incomplete since he was just a young boy, fucking women because he thinks they can complete the part of him that he never had.

I bet you go to work (assuming you actually pull your fat ass weight in society and arent just some fat libtard SJW concerned with petty ussues being blown up in the realm of reality) everyday a little voice inside you begging for an end, but you dont award yourself that. All the times and torture yoy went through your whole life and were never rewarded for. All the unappreciated gestures and effort gone to waste. For what? Nothing.

You come off like the kind of person who cares so much about everybody but nobody gives a shit about you. Thats the sad fact. Thats the sad truth. You need to work more on yourself because deep down, youre empty. Youre nothing.

But something can fill you. Something can complete you... and its warm, brown and comes out of andy sixxs ass.

Itw right there in front of you, but like with all your wasted potential, you let it go by and dont take advantage of it.

I bet you lived in your hometown all your life.

I think ill kiddnap andy sixzxxxxzesxxzz and being him to you personally so iccan see you suck said log out and we can stop this. If I bring you his ass. And you don't suck. Can I rape you to death with your families internal organs? A deal would be a deal. I am willing to go that far.

..and then the father says, "The Aristocrats!"

You wanna kidnapp andy sixx so you can watch op suck a log of shit out? Youre even more of a fag for getting turned on by this ficked up scat fetish

On the contrary I hope op doesn't want to so I can do horrible things to him and it'll be ok since I'm right.
And if he does do shit I'll take it and releas it to the world.

probably the oldest guy in the thread right here

Did you forget were on a discussion forum?

Is this website your life or something because you seem easily triggered by these threads

Ive seen his posts on the other andy sixx shit threads. He cares too much about the quality of posts... on Sup Forums. Its something hes really passionate about

>only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact

Op here. if you bring andy to me, can you make him eat corn before I suck the warm log out of his ass?

I just really wanna kill people that aren't working torwards the betterment of all mankind. People like this need to die. not angry or anything. It's simple logic. If all the good people realized it an culled all the horrible evil of the world mankind would evolve into something better. And the grotesque nature of the crime will be an example to everyone else and make them be in line. If we all worked together to hunt down the people that make these threads and killed them britally then the threads would stop. But people aren't willing to do that for sereason they just bitch. Kill the person responsible for your problems or just be ok with said problems.

What? This is the first Andy sixxezzeszexeszxez thread I've been in. Is there someone else like me? A kindred soul. Does he jizz mental rainbows at the behavioral correction abuse of fluffy threads? Does he love the feeling of bad people screaming in pain. The blood. The bone. The pain of a subhuman shit mmmmm yeah I feel your suffering it pleases me like a vagina.

>i just really wanna kill people that arent working twoards the betterment of all ma kind

You should include yourself because humanity is doomed if it consists of easily-triggered, super sensitive faggots like you. Grow a fucking skin, pussy. Even i dont let these stupid andy sixx threads get to me

Whatever it takes so I can kill you better. What if I just chop up Andy sixxezexessezexeseesaexxexesezzex and cook and force feed you his genitals covered in spice seasoned shit. Then I can shove his eyeballs up your ass and use his intestines as a condom while I penis thrust your families guts into your throat.

>first andy sixx thread
>already easily triggered

I agree and if I can deal with everyone else like me by killing them if gladly kill myself in the end. I realize that I too am inferior. But I'm better because I realize it. Everyone should do what I say then everything will get better and I can die knowing I was right and eveyone else that's now dead was wrong. I win

Triggered? Nah im cool. The rage turned to mental violence manifested as sexual pleasure. I am now sexually attracted to dickwagons getting hurt and abused. Like fluffy but for real people oh how I want to hear you get and scream as I abuse the shit out of you (to make you a good person course ) in fact its the fact that my abuse and torture is forcing you to be a good person that makes me cum