Ok so I'm a huge fan of Sup Forums and lately I've been really considering about killing my self...

Ok so I'm a huge fan of Sup Forums and lately I've been really considering about killing my self. If I do end up doing it I kinda want it to be famous on here. I have been talking to people in chatrooms about how I should do it and was suggested of posting the location on here and hanging myself naked from a tree somewhere in public.

Insert a Timestamp to continue!

bump

a fucking pussy in life and a pussy in death.... I literally can't wait for you to be dead, I have no doubt your family feels the same

Go on, you're cute looking.

That's cool. But it has to be a secret place. Not obvious.
Or you could go out big. Something great. Something bigger than yourself. Like with Elliot Rodger.

To quote Judas Priest
DO IT

How about some nudes first?

I GOT TRIPS
Also, age, and are you a virgin?

Ya I want to let people be there and watch me do it but I think if I did someone might try to stop me

Oh shit. Two trips.
TIMESTAMP! The trips COMMAND IT!
Also, Elliot Rodger.

timestamp and tits or gtfo

I'm 24 and I had a daughter who passed away and pretty much why I'm doing this. I use to watch people die online all the time and now I want to be a part of it.

how about changing the date on the picture name you autistic faggot?
2015/11/11
>November 11th 2015

Oh, why not do it on cam, like spend a few days telling ppl when and on what site and talk to them those few days leading up, then do it. But naked in public? AND killing yourself by hanging? Sounds like it'll take too much time to set up and do it. Gotta be fast like Sanic, man.

hello, i see you're not posting with a timestamp or titties being out, please make this correction then carry on with posting.

Well sorry for your loss. Remember life goes on.

Your pretty enough, you'll find someone again.

That being said TGTFO

Timestamp or else sage

Even if this isn't OP I want a dump yo commence

>I'm a huge fan of Sup Forums

Then you know the rules...

Fake and gay

>find someone again
What, re-find her dead daughter?
Ass.
Dumb, stupid, ass.
Dubs.

Hey qt3.13, I know that when you read "tits or gtfo" you understood "show something", but what we really meant was "Tits or gtfo". So, please, show these tits followed by a timestamp, or gtfo.
If you're going to an hero later anyway, you shouldn't mind having your tits on your beloved Sup Forums.

you should do it in video or facebooklive, people talk about this shit

Fake, no timestamp. Some 11 year old kid found the interwebs.

ill give u a new child

Wow you are so fucking edgy