Who is shopping on black Friday?

Who is shopping on black Friday?

If you are not, explain yourself.

>Pro tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/lg-65-class-65-diag--led-1080p-smart-hdtv-silver-black/5301700.p?skuId=5301700&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=20a4e15a-26af-4f58-b553-63bcd6b366a3&ksprof_id=16&ksaffcode=pg213679&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2&gclid=COHOo-f2wtACFRBXDQodbHwMmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What should I get?

like... There is a deal on 4k tvs in some places. I'm satisfied with 1080 tvs though

I've been on benefits due to anxiety and depression, and they took all of my money away from me this month because I missed an appointment... so I can't afford fuck all.

I go to check out the circus freaks... its like a trip to the zoo.

So, if you're broke, and want to get something on the cheap for someone or yourself, this is the time to do it

Two words
Cyber
Monday

I just bought like three games on steam. I'm happy with what I have. I don't want to go to walmart and get stabbed by a crack addict.

This'll be my first time ever to brave crowds on Black Frida. I'm not a social person, so i'm anxious

Who's sale is that?

Will Steam have other deeper sales on Friday, or is everything on sale that will be on sale?

Only broke niggers stand in line freezing ass at 4am for a discount on a discontinued laptop.

WTF.... How did you miss it without canceling in time?

Or 4k tv? I've seen 65" LG smart tvs on sale for $699

Tomorrow only, limit ONE while supplies last.

I'm not sure. They'll probably just stay the same. It's a good discount though, I got $120 worth of games for less than $50.

What'd you get?

did you see Killing floor 2 is out/on sale?...

fuck the first one was hard for me

Im going to gamestop. They are selling 3ds for 99.99, so im getting two, and sun and moon

>65" LG smart tv
You can buy it online right now with free delivery for $699.

bestbuy.com/site/lg-65-class-65-diag--led-1080p-smart-hdtv-silver-black/5301700.p?skuId=5301700&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=20a4e15a-26af-4f58-b553-63bcd6b366a3&ksprof_id=16&ksaffcode=pg213679&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2&gclid=COHOo-f2wtACFRBXDQodbHwMmA

wholly shitters.

i got a blackberry priv

THAT one is a 1080p model. The one I'm talking about is not. It's at RCwilley

>waiting for Sup Forums black friday discount on benis largener

>benis largener
You just might find one! Good luck user, no one should be satisfied with a pencil dick.

Hey, anyone see a ps plus membership discounted? Cant find any other than the 10$ off ones.

godddddammit... only 10 per store.. FUCK

>ps plus membership

What is a ps plus?