So I have a friend on facebook from who likes to complain about not having a girlfriend. I really...

So I have a friend on facebook from who likes to complain about not having a girlfriend. I really, really want to tell him "maybe shave that fucking facial hair jesus christ" but I don't want to be mean. What do? Pic related.

tell him "perhaps you should consider changing your appearanceup, toning down the style with that moustache. a lot of women these days find high class intimidating"

Tell him he looks like a brittish dude from the upper class who recently lost all of his fortune and belongings

he looks like the faggot from the monopoly chance cards who lost his hat

im mirin 101/0 glorious moustache

however that chin pube is shit, I agree

Is he trying to go for a homoesexual version of Lenin?

Make a throwaway Facebook profile and tell him his facial hair looks like shit

Do it with spelling and grammar that looks different from how you typically write with to avoid suspicion.

jesus christ. he couldn't even wipe that snot from under his nose

adopt a homeless cat from the shelter, cut off it's tail and send it to him in the mail with a note pasted together from magazine letters that reads "CUT THAT HIDEOUS THING OFF YOUR FACE OR I'LL GRIND UP THE REST OF THIS CAT AND SHOVE CAT SAUSAGE UP YOUR ASS"

The wax makes it look even worse.

winrar

It's not the facial hair, Sup Forumsro, it's because he's a wimp.

It's not all in the stache. My lady loves mine

you don't have the handlebar shit going on though

>so I have a friend on facebook

Stopped reading right there

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER

OP here. Yeah I usually stop there too.

>real men don't have friends

Usually I do

His facial hair is hawt and u no it

fair enough

Hipster.

That moustache looks like it's loaded with jizz

there is snot dripping from his nose and he looks like he's watching 2 guys 1 horse.

Came here to troll,
But this is a very cute couple.

he needs to learn how to comb out the wax after it settles, over the weeks it'll be trained to fall that way with less wax, that shit looks like dried jizz

Is your hand/fingers enlarged in this picture?

If her face wasn't covered in piercings
If his hairstyle was a little less hipster
You would have had my respect