So I've been considering buying this pump. Anyone ever used this or anything like it? Is it worth it...

So I've been considering buying this pump. Anyone ever used this or anything like it? Is it worth it? Will it actually grow?

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/penis-pump/basics/definition/prc-20013151
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have that one, it's the most common one, I think.
I've only used it a week, but the immediate 'out of pump' gain is noticeable, for sure. My flaccid hang is a little longer, but I've always been a grower. As far as erect gains, it's hard to say because when I do masturbate, it's post pump so I'm of course gonna have the pumped up gains.
I've heard a lot of testimonials that it works with consistency and careful use though.

Bumping with boobs

I've heard mixed reviews so I'm just wondering if it's even worth it. I'm in it for the long run and want permanent gains

Also, pair it with jelqing.
This involves moderately squeezing your dick at the base/pubic bone and stroking slowly to below the head, but not over the head. I do it with cocoa butter lotion that has vitamin E in it because it's good for skin, yadda yadda yadda. Just don't fuck a girl with it on your dick.
Also, take note of what your current ERECT size is.
The Hercules max start sizes are somewhere around 6" erect and 1.8" diameter. I unfortunately didn't thoroughly measure and have already outgirthed mine. I should have gone with the X40

Sucked my dick right off bro

Have fun with your accordion cock

Fucking lost it at this

Currently a little under 5 1/2 erect so should I do the hercules or the x40? So you think x30 or hercules?

dangerous. you will burst blood vessels in your cock.

I mean, it really just depends how much money you have to spend and how far you want to go. If you have the extra money to get the X40, it's crafted better than the Hercules, offers more room for growth, it just costs more. I think the Hercules you can get up to 7" max, maybe a bit more, not sure on girth. That's the main factor because you will press on the sides of the pump and you will feel that. I can only go so far with mine now before I actually pop out of it with ring marks around my shaft.
And there is danger in this. You can't just pump full force right away, you will ruin your dick. If you take your time with it you'll be fine.
Honestly, hit up a sex toy shop that doesn't look like a shit hole, maybe one a little far away from where you live if you're worried about being seen. The woman who works at the one closest me told me all I needed to know about em.

>vacuum cleaner hose

Thanks for the info

i have an air pump. it works well. the gains are temporary though but you get 1 inch longer and 1 inch thicker. also more sensitivity. the results stay for 1 day, half results for day 2. by day 3 your back to normal. more sensitivity as well which is nice

REMINDER: ALL OF THIS KIND OF SHIT BREAKS YOUR DICK IN SOME WAY

ALWAYS

No problem mate. Hope you get something that works for ya!

nope

it is not healthy to apply a vacuum to your penis.

Dubs confirms. My dick still cums and reacts to touch properly.
Dubs also speaks truth. There are better ways to clean your wiener.
This is now a get thread?

works fine for me, its also a recommended therapy for erectile dysfunction by medical professionals

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/penis-pump/basics/definition/prc-20013151

like anything idiots will hurt themselves however

don't believe everything your girlfriend tells you.

no
contrary to these dubs

We have both failed, my friend.

>girlfriend

pumping doesn't work, pills don't work, Frankenstein dick enhancement surgery won't.

Check out my bathmate gains.

that's it, i'm sold

bump